SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
Thank you for your quick and detailed response, I am very grateful!
Just tell me one more thing!
Is there already an NTR scene with some of these characters who became MC's family?
Uh, I mean I don't know if I'd call it NTR if your family sleeps with somebody else, but if you mean are there any sex scenes between the family members and other dudes... not yet. But I'd be willing to bet Maki will get one within the next couple chapters. Anya and Laura? Probably going to be a little bit longer, Anya is still very innocent and Laura hasn't even started her corruption journey.

• Love
Reactions: Terminatorgames

zyf19925

Aug 6, 2021
Uh, I mean I don't know if I'd call it NTR if your family sleeps with somebody else, but if you mean are there any sex scenes between the family members and other dudes... not yet. But I'd be willing to bet Maki will get one within the next couple chapters. Anya and Laura? Probably going to be a little bit longer, Anya is still very innocent and Laura hasn't even started her corruption journey.
Hi Mr Author, your novel is so great and the art is amazing. it's so amazing that I want to try to create similar arts for my own fantasy. I'd like to ask what AI tool did you use to create those arts? I've tried some online free ones but they don't quite generate the ones like yours. Your art is so amazing

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
Hi Mr Author, your novel is so great and the art is amazing. it's so amazing that I want to try to create similar arts for my own fantasy. I'd like to ask what AI tool did you use to create those arts? I've tried some online free ones but they don't quite generate the ones like yours. Your art is so amazing
I'm not the author lol, just a fan artist man. CG (the actual author) uses a1111. I use comfyui if you mean the stuff on my civitai.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

zyf19925

Aug 6, 2021
I'm not the author lol, just a fan artist man. CG (the actual author) uses a1111. I use comfyui if you mean the stuff on my civitai.
Thanks so much for the reply! I'm planning to learn how to generate arts like this using AI, it seems comfyui is easier to learn (found some tutorial) would you recommend some site that might have tutorials to learn this stuff?

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
Thanks so much for the reply! I'm planning to learn how to generate arts like this using AI, it seems comfyui is easier to learn (found some tutorial) would you recommend some site that might have tutorials to learn this stuff?
A lot of people actually say A1111 is a lot easier, especially if you use forgeui (and even more so for multi char images, doing multi char images with control nets in comfy is annoying AF tbh). I just started with comfy so it's what I'm more familiar with so I never switched.

In terms of tutorials, unsure what the best ones are really, I'm sure there's some on youtube.

cryfane

Apr 26, 2024
I get that some people don't lhe the shift in the perspective (just like some people hate female MC games), but I fully disagree.
The POV Switch shouldn't be just a "warning", it should indeed be a button, making that scenes optional for those who don't like it.
I've played a lot of Netorase games and a lot of them doesn't show much, like the wife only describe the things she's done without we seeing it at all. The parts where we "play" as Violet is a good way to show more of what she did and give a lot of more context of the plot.
Oh I really like the idea you gave about the perspectives being optional, it would've been a lot better experience to me.

Regarding your experiences with NTS games tho I feel like what you describes fits mostly NTR games, where if you choose male only POV everything the female MC does is secret and you end up lacking scenes, which I actually hate.

In this update specifically, with how the POV switch worked, it would've been amazing not to see what Vi did at the photoshoot, only knowing during the night. But I feel really afraid if the optional POV option is added we, who choose for non-Vi POV, would get less scenes and not known what Vi did at all ever, which would suuuuuck for a NTS teasing game like this.

I agree with your opinion about the POV switch button but it needs to be made right, not as you described as your past experiences in those games.

I did give some options for ways to know/see what Vi did without it just being a word of mouth from her lol, it wouldn't mean less scenes or locked content behind the POV options, but a different way to get the same scenes with the teasing aspect being empowered in it.

Reactions: kikomascado

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
I get that some people don't lhe the shift in the perspective (just like some people hate female MC games), but I fully disagree.
The POV Switch shouldn't be just a "warning", it should indeed be a button, making that scenes optional for those who don't like it.
I've played a lot of Netorase games and a lot of them doesn't show much, like the wife only describe the things she's done without we seeing it at all. The parts where we "play" as Violet is a good way to show more of what she did and give a lot of more context of the plot.
This doesn't really fit in this particular game I don't think. Many NTS games have a sub MC, Eric is a dom not a sub, so him having more full information is the norm in this scenario I feel.

rob_trowy_97

Jul 14, 2023
This doesn't really fit in this particular game I don't think. Many NTS games have a sub MC, Eric is a dom not a sub, so him having more full information is the norm in this scenario I feel.
You're mistaking the MC for the player. The player is getting more information, not Eric.
This update really feels like a shift toward the FMC game, and it kind of ruined the excitement of the last scene exactly because the player knew more than Eric.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MyNewGirlfriend-CIRCLEGAMES-CH4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
What really makes me look forward to updates every time is how story will develop further. Aside from all other pros of the game, characters are its biggest plus (for me for sure).
Eric himself doesn't seem like a pathetic loser, but a man who is quite in favor of open relationships and clearly doesn't mind that girls will be more open with others not only for a little teasing, but also for sex. The idea that he can and will encourage others to open up about their desires is quite appealing
It's pretty simple with Ari - what kind of person she is we've been shown from the beginning. Only thing that will change about her is that she is interested in MC and will clearly try to get closer to him. The same can be said for Maki
What will be Vi will depend primarily on the MC (or developer). We've already been shown many hints that she eventually has to and will become a whore, due to influence of Ari, Eric and others. Yes under the supervision of her boyfriend, yes with his consent, but nevertheless she is clearly going to have many adventures with other men and women, which will definitely involve Eric personally or as an observer.
But personally, I'm most interested in Anya and Laura's story. And there's not much clarity here yet. Yes, under the influence of Eric, Ari, Vi and especially Maki they will definitely reveal their desires and be more open, but how exactly these stories will develop and where they will lead? I would guess that Eric would be the first to taste them, but whether he would want and share them with other men and women is the big question. Or they (especially Anya) will go their own way and Eric will just have to accept them as they are post facto. So far, there are hints of both of this path.
These are the questions that are most interesting to me - how the characters' relationships and their story will develop. Will everything remain on the level of “a little sex here, a little sex there” or will all female characters in the game become sluts who will seek to reveal their desires
Anyway new chapter is great and the next months of waiting will be quite challenging)

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Actually, I think the whole Anya, Maki and Laura thing is kinda the weakest part of the game - not their characters, but the incest stuff. Would've been better if the sisters were focused on the new neighbours, and MC got to witness that. A bit of a sub when it comes to them, but a dom with Vi.

SWTiger

Mar 7, 2021
Actually, I think the whole Anya, Maki and Laura thing is kinda the weakest part of the game - not their characters, but the incest stuff. Would've been better if the sisters were focused on the new neighbours, and MC got to witness that. A bit of a sub when it comes to them, but a dom with Vi.
That's exactly what I'd like to know if these stories will develop this way or through Eric. It's not very clear yet and I have a feeling that dev is questioning himself which path to take.
Maybe I'm wrong

4.50 star(s) 111 Votes