Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I saw a few discussions a few pages back

The idea that "choices" make a game better isn’t necessarily true. Sure, at first glance, "choices" can give the story a greater sense of immersion and so on.
But "choices" also make the "developer's work harder," which can impact focus and overall quality

So saying that "choices" are always good isn’t necessarily accurate

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
as I said, in the beginning the game was good, then it became shit, all those who shout that this is the top of this site, go to the tyrant game... the author disappeared for 2 years, and such a rush returned... There's no sharing, there's no AI, but there's a game for all time... and then the author gave hope for a good ntr, and sent everyone... where you know yourself... There have been many such games over the past 6 years, and this one will go out as quickly as it started....
Why are you back if you said that you will temporarily refrain from this game? I think you have a sadomasochism fetish.

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
I've really been looking forward to an incest scene in this update
I hope we get to see interactions between the MC and his two stap sis or his stap mom in the next update

Just like NTS relationships are intense because of the taboo, incestuous ones carry that same tension

Hmm, maybe Ariana sent a picture of the MC’s Dick to Anya, and then the MC could catch her using that picture while, you know, she's having a private moment with it lol ... that would be a pretty hot scene
I don't know if you missed it but Ari DID show Anya Eric's dick pic, Anya just had no idea it was his. But again these things will SLOWLY ramp up. Both those who want sharing right away and those who want incest right away need to cool their jets. All good things come to those who wait.

The first scene of the next chapter has already been revealed by CG on the discord (subscribe to gold for more info!) and I can tell you it's not just the NTS heat that's ramping up, the incest or stepcest heat is too.

Last edited:

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Yeah so, wtf was the discussion about for the past 20ish pages ?? Lol the game blew up even more after the release of chp4, CC patrons exploded, around 100 new supporters in a couple of days which is awesome, number of patrons keep growing exponentially, even better than big names in this site through their initial development year, I feel like CC if he continues being honest and transparent and hardworking as he is, he will rank in the top devs on the site, especially while maintaining a reputation for a pioneer in NTS Ai games, while being the first I believe to incorporate high-quality animations to 2D generated AI images.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
I don't know if you missed it but Ari DID show Anya Eric's dick pic, Anya just had no idea it was his. But again these things will SLOWLY ramp up. Both those who want sharing right away and those who want incest right away need to cool their jets. All good things come to those who wait.

The first scene of the next chapter has already been revealed by CG on the discord (subscribe for more info!) and I can tell you it's not just the NTS heat that's ramping up, the incest or stepcest heat is too.
I’m with you on that—I’m a fan of slow-burn too
Just wanted to express my interest in Anya; she’s my number two. Her closeness with the MC, their shared blonde hair, and other details have really drawn me to their relationship

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
I’m with you on that—I’m a fan of slow-burn too
Just wanted to express my interest in Anya; she’s my number two. Her closeness with the MC, their shared blonde hair, and other details have really drawn me to their relationship
Well then wait for things to ramp up between them, because they will :). But obviously Anya isn't jumping into Erics bed next chapter.

WatcherOnADuck

Aug 1, 2024
The first scene of the next chapter has already been revealed by CG on the discord (subscribe to gold for more info!) and I can tell you it's not just the NTS heat that's ramping up, the incest or stepcest heat is too.
Let me guess, the whole family was standing outside the door to Eric's room?:ROFLMAO: I'm sure the couple were making a lot of noise. The first meeting promises to be embarassing.

phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for My New Girlfriend [Ch. 4] [CircleGames] with kikomascado 's Renaming and IC patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port
(166 MB)

For other host links & requesting ports please join my discord:

Like my ports? you can tip and support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

4.50 star(s) 110 Votes