Fan Art My New Girlfriend [CircleGames] - Fan-art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Just a fun little Jack-O pose, actually had to run 100 renders to get a good one but just did it overnight for funsies. A little anatomically improbable (okay more than a little)? Sure, but then again it's not like most of this stuff is all that probable in the first place...
View attachment 4089050
I like this one. No need to be always extreme

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
do you do everything directly on civitai or not? It's just interesting. Very cool generation, but unfortunately your promt is hidden and you can’t remix the image :(
I work off comfyui, I don't really intentionally hide my prompts or anything, it's just they don't automatically get added in when I upload to civitai and I don't feel like manually doing it for every image. Also, the primary two loras I used for that image are my own. I can give you the rest of the data though.

score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up, score_6_up, melkor_style,

1girl, Maki, red hair, seductive eyes, yellow eyes, huge breasts, fat thighs, slim waist, big ass, choker BREAK

seductive eyes, cum bath, veins, veiny penis, dark skin, penis, large penis, huge penis, light skinned male, white male, white penis, (light skinned penis:1.1), dark-skinned male, testicles, breasts, uncensored, interracial, multiple penises, multiple boys, cum, nipples, hetero, excessive cum, erection, nude, cum on body, cum on breasts, (hand on testicles:1.1)

melkor 0.2, OldAnimeStyle_XL_V3 0.2, cum_bath_pdxl_goofy 0.8 and then my two own loras at 0.4 each, with my refiner and addetailers adding some fine tuning. It's a fairly simple prompt all things considered.

EDIT: I realized you're going to have to change the "Maki" prompt, to makima, chainsaw man or whatever. The Maki prompt will mean nothing without my loras.

Last edited:

Shake3D

Jun 28, 2019
I work off comfyui, I don't really intentionally hide my prompts or anything, it's just they don't automatically get added in when I upload to civitai and I don't feel like manually doing it for every image. Also, the primary two loras I used for that image are my own. I can give you the rest of the data though.

score_9, score_8_up, score_7_up, score_6_up, melkor_style,

1girl, Maki, red hair, seductive eyes, yellow eyes, huge breasts, fat thighs, slim waist, big ass, choker BREAK

seductive eyes, cum bath, veins, veiny penis, dark skin, penis, large penis, huge penis, light skinned male, white male, white penis, (light skinned penis:1.1), dark-skinned male, testicles, breasts, uncensored, interracial, multiple penises, multiple boys, cum, nipples, hetero, excessive cum, erection, nude, cum on body, cum on breasts, (hand on testicles:1.1)

melkor 0.2, OldAnimeStyle_XL_V3 0.2, cum_bath_pdxl_goody 0.8 and then my two own loras at 0.4 each, with my refiner and addetailers adding some fine tuning. It's a fairly simple prompt all things considered.

EDIT: I realized you're going to have to change the "Maki" prompt, to makima, chainsaw man or whatever. The Maki prompt will mean nothing without my loras.

ooooh, thank you!!!

Sending a mental kiss! <3

Reactions: SymbioticLife

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
I like the skin on this one
which tools did you use? or is it hand drawn?
It was on .
Checkpoint: Pony Diffusion V6 XL
Lora: Vixon's Pony Styles 0.8
Lora: Detail Tweaker XL 1.5
Embedding: Fast Negative Embedding (+ FastNegativeV2)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote