Fan Art My New Girlfriend [CircleGames] - Fan-art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
Nothing wrong with vanilla/lovey content either :)
I posted some of that just to civitai awhile back and didnt bother posting it here, a lot of people seem to like that content on civitai but less so here so... yea. I'll make more in the future, at some point. I am working on a couple things concurrently.

EDIT: Ah screw it, I'll post it just in case anyone that didn't see it on civitai DOES want to see it.

30288708.png 30288712.png 30288764.png 30288818.png 30288736.png

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
I posted some of that just to civitai awhile back and didnt bother posting it here, a lot of people seem to like that content on civitai but less so here so... yea. I'll make more in the future, at some point. I am working on a couple things concurrently.

EDIT: Ah screw it, I'll post it just in case anyone that didn't see it on civitai DOES want to see it.

View attachment 4113686 View attachment 4113687 View attachment 4113688 View attachment 4113689 View attachment 4113690
LOVE this, and would be very happy to see more. Thanks for sharing!

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
My dear, You should start your own game with your avatar image. She's so sexy and appealing! I love her look.
Well I have no plans for a game any time soon, but I do have plans for her down the road, nothing in the immediate future though. I've been running myself pretty ragged as it is balancing work, social life and my fan art (which becomes more and more involved over time). One upon a time I spat out some images and posted whatever in 10-30 minutes, now a single image is often 2-3 hours of work (when including conceptualization) so... even the easier ones usually are over an hour of work.

Last edited:

Dercuillo

Jan 14, 2020
...now a single image is often 2-3 hours of work so... even the easier ones usually are over an hour of work
That's awful! Can you imagine all that time lost? :eek:
Ballsy to complain when you know that images like that were days of works not so long ago... :sneaky:

SymbioticLife

Mar 17, 2019
That's awful! Can you imagine all that time lost? :eek:
Ballsy to complain when you know that images like that were days of works not so long ago... :sneaky:
I'm not complaining at all, but keep in mind this is an unpaid hobby. I'm not an artist, I'm just a hobbyist having some fun with AI and PS, so for me it's a big investment of time given that context.

Reactions: SWTiger

Dercuillo

Jan 14, 2020
SymbioticLife, no, seriously, don’t be like those crazy people who tell you that A isn’t A, it’s B, just because they say so.
Your message was just awful for “real” artists (and yes, it takes a certain talent to generate beautiful images too) who are soon going to be struggling to survive.

Anyway, your message shocked me (because I know some of them), and I just wanted to point that out.
If you think 2-3 hours is too long, just don’t say it that way. This period is like mourning—many people are going to give up their passions because of this technology, and yeah, I know, we can’t do anything about it, that’s just how it is. Let’s at least try to be a little empathetic towards them… :confused:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote