Fan Art My New Girlfriend [CircleGames] - Fan-art

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

peteraw

Jun 6, 2020
Your fanart is great. Was wondering if you'd be willing to share some infos on the lora/model/artstyle you're using. I'm still trying to get the art closer to the original, but am kinda stuck.

If not that's okay, just thought asking doesn't hurt. :D
go to civitai, my account is the same Peteraw,,, click remix on a photo of Vi and it shows all the prompts, it took me ages too, getting the right styles is tough

peteraw

Jun 6, 2020
Has anyone found a Civitai model close to Erics gymnastic little sis or have an idea of who she is modelled on, i want to make art with her ?

Reactions: dfsnas

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
Has anyone found a Civitai model close to Erics gymnastic little sis or have an idea of who she is modelled on, i want to make art with her ?
Can't tell you for sure but the closest I've come to look similar is using this 2. peteraw gets closer and he shared a screenshot with his "recipe"and I noticed he also uses Melkor Mancin. After that I'm guessing Dev uses known characters because he already has Fubuki as Violet's slutty friend and Makima as MC big sister. Hope this puts you in the right direction, even when I'm not the best advisor.
1. All Disney Princess XL LoRA Model from Ralph Breaks the Internet
2. Artist Style - Melkor Mancin / Romulo Mancin Style [PDXL]

Reactions: dfsnas

peteraw

Jun 6, 2020
Can't tell you for sure but the closest I've come to look similar is using this 2. peteraw gets closer and he shared a screenshot with his "recipe"and I noticed he also uses Melkor Mancin. After that I'm guessing Dev uses known characters because he already has Fubuki as Violet's slutty friend and Makima as MC big sister. Hope this puts you in the right direction, even when I'm not the best advisor.
1. All Disney Princess XL LoRA Model from Ralph Breaks the Internet
2. Artist Style - Melkor Mancin / Romulo Mancin Style [PDXL]
This is where we need some help from Circle games or the pros, i find Ari and Maki less interesting to make art as they are clearly already corrupted !

DickoNicko

May 7, 2019
This is where we need some help from Circle games or the pros, i find Ari and Maki less interesting to make art as they are clearly already corrupted !
Oh shit! Don't mind me, I'm drunk. I just realized you were the one asking, I thought it was somebody else and I even said "check peteraw screenshot." blah blah. :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: peteraw
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote