VN Ren'Py My New Girlfriend [v0.3 Ch. 1] [CircleGames]

4.60 star(s) 38 Votes

locnexix

Aug 14, 2017
What toolset are you using for generating the AI art? I kinda always wanted to make a game, but a toddler having epilepsy draws better than me...

• Haha
Reactions: Lerd0

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Never played harem games the guy:
I did/do since thats what I play mostly
Yeah, big-dicked white protagonist getting all the girls is the fountain of originality, right there.
Yet you missed I said "Yet another BLACKED game... wouldnt hurt to see a reverse uno card BLEACHED game". There are not that many games, if any, with a black MC that gets cucked by a white guy. That's what I'm saying.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
CircleGames a little hint for you.You have in the tags incest and that is not so good to do with patreon.If you plan that then it would be better to change the relationship between the mc, Anna,Maki and Laura.And but this is at least my wish let us change at least the mc name but this is not a must for you

JoKa_Kinetic

Jan 27, 2023
I like the art, I do not hold it against you for using AI. However the Storyline is very transperent. Maybe you could try to diverge a little from the norm? All the women around the MC hooking up with the black neighbours is just way too easy.

Reactions: randomguy6516265165

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
I like the art, I do not hold it against you for using AI. However the Storyline is very transperent. Maybe you could try to diverge a little from the norm? All the women around the MC hooking up with the black neighbours is just way too easy.
It is, but that it not the plan like some users say, I know its only the RC but that is not the path the story will follow at all, sure there will be interracial sex but that is not the main focus I assure you.

Reactions: JoKa_Kinetic

heimdal74

Apr 22, 2018
It's boring this feeling of, "deja vu" the same stories, the same outcome etc..

good luck anyway

CircleGames

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2018
Locked the Patreon subscriptions until I can reach and talk with some people about the AI issues, until then the Patreon stays locked. To the people saying the story is generic in terms of interracial NTR, that is not the main theme altough I understand how you could assume that, but no, it is not meant to be the generic blacked ntr story. I will keep you guys updated about the future of the game.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yet you missed I said "Yet another BLACKED game... wouldnt hurt to see a reverse uno card BLEACHED game". There are not that many games, if any, with a black MC that gets cucked by a white guy. That's what I'm saying.
Ohh okay that's fair, i did indeed misread it and thought you meant white protagonist stealing girls from (black) guys. I can't indeed think of a game like you describe.

Reactions: Bowsette s slave

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Very good AI graphics, i'm hoping to see many netorase/cuckold scenes in stockings/garter belt, naughty lingerie and high heels!
This game is very promising... keep it up!

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Ohh okay that's fair, i did indeed misread it and thought you meant white protagonist stealing girls from (black) guys. I can't indeed think of a game like you describe.
its also my bad since I wrote " a white MC cucking black guys " I didn't express myself correctly in the first post

Reactions: Lerd0 and ffive

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
The images are really good and it's exactly what you think it is. Not sure why everyone is getting their panties tied up on the basic story lol. Its all your hot females around you getting fucked. Its NTR and BBC plain and simple. If you you want a deep flowery passionate vanilla love story, sorry buddy, this game ain't for you.

Reactions: Leskan
Apr 2, 2018
Oh, art style one from my favorite artist. What Makima do here?
Well, i like ntr, but lately i lake avoidable ntr. I like when game have two different route.

C.M.Cas

Shameless Dev
Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
The dark haired got nice tits.

Dev, you have linked your Patreon profile and not your game page.

Good luck! :4Head:

4.60 star(s) 38 Votes