Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.35] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017

So, I just wanted to ask a question here, Do i understand it right that this is cheat menu AND bugfixes? or separate bugfixes will be released at a later date?
No only pc cheat mod. Bugfixes is yet to be considered as the dev needs to fix his own game and deserve some backlash. I would fix bugs very slowly or not at all. I think everyone should agree the dev should fix his own game and maybe by having to fix the bugs, he would release updates quicker and not take months to a year

Last edited:

BOREALUM

Nov 30, 2018

No only pc cheat mod. Bugfixes is yet to be considered as the dev needs to fix his own game and deserve some backlash. I would fix bugs very slowly or not at all. I think everyone should agree the dev should fix his own game and maybe by having to fix the bugs, he would release updates quicker and not take months to a year
I mean I agree with you on all fronts here and respect you position to not fix them, after all its a borderline volunteer work. Only thing is, its the beggar we talking about here, that guy would not fix shit even if we all gathered under his window with torches and spears, let alone having faster updates. And that is not to say you have some moral obligation to fix anything, but rather take away that little credit that you gave him.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I mean I agree with you on all fronts here and respect you position to not fix them, after all its a borderline volunteer work. Only thing is, its the beggar we talking about here, that guy would not fix shit even if we all gathered under his window with torches and spears, let alone having faster updates. And that is not to say you have some moral obligation to fix anything, but rather take away that little credit that you gave him.
I personally think he likes how someone else fixes his game and that gives him a safe net to relax and rush the game even more and do these weird delays/reasons for 6 months plus. But once patreons not getting any free fixes by coming here, and start to complain, we will see change in the dev all of a sudden. Because it should be obvious to everyone that they come here for the bug patch. Hence the dev never got any backlash from them but instead, many praises for shitty updates and condone his delays. Heck even encouraging it. Now he will have no choice but to get his act together because they will complain and maybe leave. By the end of the day, is the money from patreons that drives him.
money lost = stop being lazy

I just hope no one decides to release fixes and the whole point of not fixing, goes down the drain. Strangely, knowing some people, they wouldnt even care or agree this is better. Once they get fixes, is all that matter :rolleyes:
I however, will still fix anyone save. Just send it to me and I will help out

Last edited:

VicZ

May 21, 2017
I personally think he likes how someone else fixes his game and that gives him a safe net to relax and collect payment. But once people not getting any free fixes, and his patreon start to complain, we will see change in the dev all of a sudden. Because it should be obvious to everyone that they come here for the bug patch as well since v0.88 when I started fixing the bugs. Hence the dev never got any backlash. He will have no choice now because they will complain and leave. By the end of the day, is the money from patreons that drives him.
I just hope no one decides to release fixes and the whole point of not fixing, goes down the drain.

I however, will still fix anyone save once sent to me and help out where I can
Its amazing how his game is still a mess of bug, when you fixed a lot of things before. Just now, my save is stuck on lucy PC mission and i tried everything to debug it, but i just accepted that i lost this save

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Its amazing how his game is still a mess of bug, when you fixed a lot of things before. Just now, my save is stuck on lucy PC mission and i tried everything to debug it, but i just accepted that i lost this save
It is a simple fix, the dev left over old code / didnt realize the change. If you send me your save, I can easily fix it for you

Reactions: VicZ

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
I personally think he likes how someone else fixes his game and that gives him a safe net to relax and rush the game even more and do these weird delays/reasons for 6 months plus. But once patreons not getting any free fixes by coming here, and start to complain, we will see change in the dev all of a sudden. Because it should be obvious to everyone that they come here for the bug patch. Hence the dev never got any backlash from them but instead, many praises for shitty updates and condone his delays. Heck even encouraging it. Now he will have no choice but to get his act together because they will complain and maybe leave. By the end of the day, is the money from patreons that drives him.

I just hope no one decides to release fixes and the whole point of not fixing, goes down the drain. Strangely, knowing some people, they wouldnt even care or agree this is better. Once they get fixes, is all that matter :rolleyes:
I however, will still fix anyone save. Just send it to me and I will help out
Has BoN ever put out a bugfix patch of his own?

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Has BoN ever put out a bugfix patch of his own?
He used to and even so, why even ask that. Shouldn't he in the first place!!

View attachment 3025042
Save 11 : Right before Quest
Save 13 : Timer Starts
Save 14: Timer finished

Symphony of the Night Could you check a look at this?
Nothing happens after the timer runs out. I get teleported from the bedroom to the entrance then nothing.
Should work fine now. Just go to the bedroom

Last edited:
Reactions: Urusaisenpai

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
He used to and even so, why even ask that. Shouldn't he in the first place!!
I ask because I honestly don't ever recall him doing a patch to fix bugs after release, only you...

This might as well be an Elder-Scrolls game with the amount of broken shit "the community" is expected to fix.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I have the same problem with Lucy's task, would it be possible to repair it?
Yet you saved far far from Lucy task. I am not going to play anyone game for them. If you need assistance, save close or facing the problem and I will gladly sort it out for you.

I ask because I honestly don't ever recall him doing a patch to fix bugs after release, only you...

This might as well be an Elder-Scrolls game with the amount of broken shit "the community" is expected to fix.
I understand but that because people are not patient. I dont think comparing a triple A game has any validity when coming to this kind of game. That is a game on a mass grand scale, it is expected to have bugs due to the design and huge coding. This game however, is a simple scripting game. The dev should be fixing his own game, by fixing it for him, he is allowed to behave the way he behaves because we/community enables him to. His patreon hold all the power and they come here to get the fixes, so they dont complain. But to answer the question, yes BoN used to rightfully release bug fixes 1-2 weeks after the game release. In the revamp he released bugfixes one week after but stopped. Personally I dont think the game update would of been so long 6+ months if his patreons was complaining constantly about bugs

Last edited:

Vallandil

Aug 31, 2022
Yet you saved far far from Lucy task. I am not going to play anyone game for them. If you need assistance, save close or facing the problem and I will gladly sort it out for you.

I understand but that because people are not patient. I dont think comparing a triple A game has any validity when coming to this kind of game. That is a game on a mass grand scale, it is expected to have bugs due to the design and huge coding. This game however, is a simple scripting game. The dev should be fixing his own game, by fixing it for him, he is allowed to behave the way he behaves because we/community enables him to. His patreon hold all the power and they come here to get the fixes, so they dont complain. But to answer the question, yes BoN used to rightfully release bug fixes 1-2 weeks after the game release. In the revamp he released bugfixes one week after but stopped. Personally I dont think the game update would of been so long 6+ months if his patreons was complaining constantly about bugs
I'm sorry for the trouble. save made in Lucy's room thanks for your help

pigg

Jun 15, 2018
...to answer the question, yes BoN used to rightfully release bug fixes 1-2 weeks after the game release. In the revamp he released bugfixes one week after but stopped.
Thanks for answering. We'll have to see what he does this time...

If this shit is broken for another 6+ months (which it probably will be), you should consider setting up a crypo address for your work/fixes.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Please can you help? The timer disappeared and I was stuck in Lucy's room.
You also had another bug in your save file which I fixed. Note you had incest turned OFF which would cause you to miss the scene. I fixed all those, so no need to worry about it. Just go to the bedroom and everything should trigger as normal.
Your save is file24 below

I'm sorry for the trouble. save made in Lucy's room thanks for your help
Just go to the bedroom. Your save is file1 below

Same Lucy problem
Your save is file3 below. Just go to the bedroom

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes