Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.33] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Not Working.... I clik Cheat Menu, but nothing happen, just close menu...
Then you installed it wrong or your game is not updated. The pc cheat mod is working just fine.
I suggested you carefully READ the install instructions and try again.

Also search the cheat mod thread, you will see people with your issue and the mistake THEY were making

Last edited:
Reactions: ganzback

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
The cheat mod asked me if this was 0.95. i thought this was for 0.953?
It ask that, because the cheat mod is made for v0.95 and contains the update to v0.953 in it. In other words, the cheat mod update your games to v0.953 from v0.95. No need to download the update patch. So dont worry bro, it all good (y)

bitriper

Sep 26, 2020
oh ok. but i installed the 0.953 update before the mod. i replaced everything of course, is that still ok and not save corrupting?

SAhmedX

Sep 12, 2020
Stop following that guide, it is wrong on many levels. BOF is enough for this game or use the .
Additionally to fix that bug is posted on DISCORD (AS ME FOR THE LINK) along with other fixes. Anyone can contribute to what fixes they come across there also. I will verify it and ensure it not causing issues and post it in the thread fixes section on discord where the other are posted.
Can you upload discord link i did reset on my phone , i will be really gratefull

derndycerndy

Apr 9, 2018
Any way to get this mod out side of the listed links as neither seem to work for me rn? I'm sure the problem is on my end but yet not work. Thanks

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
oh ok. but i installed the 0.953 update before the mod. i replaced everything of course, is that still ok and not save corrupting?
Dont worry, doesn't matter if you install the update before. The pc cheat mod will work fine without corruption or anything. You are safe to play

Can you upload discord link i did reset on my phone , i will be really gratefull
Will pm/dm you the link

Any way to get this mod out side of the listed links as neither seem to work for me rn? I'm sure the problem is on my end but yet not work. Thanks
Here is the pc cheat mod attached. Will only be temporary attached.

Reactions: derndycerndy
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes