Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.36] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IRedI

Dec 31, 2021
chicho1958
Yup all those are bugged since v0.90 I believe, including all Carol quest-line also. I will fix all those but giving the dev time to.

Bahamut Zero
Its fine bro, I know you are one of the guys who reads my stuff properly. Plus, I'm thinking to allow this thread to be used for that also as it does not have a direct thread, even though a moderator advised to a while now to create one. I was just to busy with school.

I am unsure if you are familiar with my last bug patches where I fixed all those sex scenes. I assume you are not, hence the message. But all those are bugs the dev created in his game when he change up everything and included that UI and interactive sex. He never fixed them and they are still there to this date. I will surely get to them some time. The dev himself said to use a save he provided as starting a new game is completely unplayable. This update is only meant to play Lucy content and even that was broken. But I will get to all bugs at a later time, your save is not broken.

IRedI
Here is your save: SAVE

BananaShot3008
Here is your save: SAVE

View attachment 2259054 View attachment 2259055
Thanks!! :giggle:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Will the Mike's Party change allowing for multiple scenes , be coming back any time soon?

Also Nadine's sex ui is completely broken. Only the titjob button works...The same with the Nadine/Pam duo. non of the buttons work...

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
EN: Please help, when the second soccer game ends, a chat with Lucy starts and ends in an infinite loop with the same chat and skipping days, I can't find a way to debug it
ES: Por Favor ayuda, cuando termina el segundo partido de futbol empieza una charla con Lucy y termina en un bucle infinito con la misma charla y salteando días no encuentro la forma de desbugearlo

Thank you if you at least try
Use the at main thread

Will the Mike's Party change allowing for multiple scenes , be coming back any time soon?

Also Nadine's sex ui is completely broken. Only the titjob button works...The same with the Nadine/Pam duo. non of the buttons work...
No, when I get some time. That may be after the holidays.

I have not updated the old bug patch to fix sex scenes as yet. I believe the dev is working on a mini update + fixes, so after that release hopefully.

A.aron

Sep 2, 2020
Hey Symphony of the Night , is Carol's content not accessible in the game anymore? I read somewhere in the forum and it says that applying the bugfix patch restores her questline, but on the quest to find her mother, she doesn't appear anywhere. Is there a fix for it?

The Avispita

Sep 3, 2018
Use the at main thread
Nope, still bugged
Thank you for trying to help at least, I already made the whole trip to Barcelona and I continue with this bug, I'm going to have to wait for the next update, I don't know

I'll leave you here these you know I have in the 2 after the 2nd football game it bugs
Thank you

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey Symphony of the Night , is Carol's content not accessible in the game anymore? I read somewhere in the forum and it says that applying the bugfix patch restores her questline, but on the quest to find her mother, she doesn't appear anywhere. Is there a fix for it?
This thread is for the mod, not reporting bug fixes. If you have an issue pm me. On that note, Carol entire questline is partial removed/bugged by the dev. The old bug patch restored it, but not updated for this version. The dev suppose to be working on fixing these stuff and I heard a mini update to address these is coming this week. If it doesnt fix then I will fix.

Hey, my game starts bliking at first game on barcelona, bugfix already instaled
This is the mod thread, ask in the main thread or pm me. As far as I notice, the dev release a fix for this and no issue on the saves I tested.

Nope, still bugged
Thank you for trying to help at least, I already made the whole trip to Barcelona and I continue with this bug, I'm going to have to wait for the next update, I don't know

I'll leave you here these you know I have in the 2 after the 2nd football game it bugs
Thank you
As said previous, this is the mod thread. Post bug related to the mod. I tested your saves with the bug patch install and I am not getting any issues.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
To everyone else, if you have specific issue, pm/dm me. I am not going to reply to message unrelated to the mod in this thread.

This update just came out and on Christmas time. But rest assured when I get some time, I will address all these bugs. But as far as I know the dev is working on a mini update supposedly releasing this week. Lets give him a chance to fix his game. If not, then I will release my fixes

Last edited:

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
THanks for fixing the game. Unfortunately a new issue arose...At the Hornet garage Marble keeps giving me booty jobs...the sex ui doesn't move on from that stage...
Edit:The ui is screwed. I had to click with the cursor like crazy under the buttons themselves.
New bug: Upon entering the school i do not get called by the principal to met her in the office.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
The link for Cheat mode 0.89 at Mega no longer works. Anybody has a copy of the file or a link that still works for Cheat Mode 0.80? Responses greatly appreciated.
v0.89 may not work right and cause unforeseen bugs in v0.80 of the game. This is due to the amount of change from v0.80 to v0.89. I highly recommend you update your game to at least v0.89 or above. Even though v0.92 is a buggy mess, it will eventually become stable with the fixes. You can find the cheat mod on the internet I guess. Every few version, I delete the old files because the mod itself changes vastly under the surface. Hence I don't have the file anymore

Reactions: Lakan

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
@Symphony of the Night are there still more bugs?? i have not played yet cause i will be starting a new game for this game do you think its playable?
There tons of bugs, but I believe it is playable (latest unofficial patch) with some hiccups here and there. The sex scene interactive are still bugged. I will fix it in a timing. I havent had the chance to play it myself, so I dont know for sure what other bugs there are. But refer to the unofficial bug patch post, it has instructions if you come across a bug, what to do and how to send it to me. If it is indeed a bug, I will fix asap.

Reactions: wataru69

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
There tons of bugs, but I believe it is playable (latest unofficial patch) with some hiccups here and there. The sex scene interactive are still bugged. I will fix it in a timing. I havent had the chance to play it myself, so I dont know for sure what other bugs there are. But refer to the unofficial bug patch post, it has instructions if you come across a bug, what to do and how to send it to me. If it is indeed a bug, I will fix asap.
ok thank you ill play it and see

veeX

Dec 28, 2017
Hey, I tried it all but I'm still having the 'Cannot read properties...' error. I did a fresh install with the bugfix first and the cheat mod after but nothing seems to fix it. Uploading my save just in case someone can lend me a hand

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Hey, I tried it all but I'm still having the 'Cannot read properties...' error. I did a fresh install with the bugfix first and the cheat mod after but nothing seems to fix it. Uploading my save just in case someone can lend me a hand
Strange how you guys getting this problem. Cause all I do is load your save and re-save on: the game v0.92 + pc cheat mod + unofficial bug patch.

Anyway bro, here is your save (y)

veeX

Dec 28, 2017
Strange how you guys getting this problem. Cause all I do is load your save and re-save on: the game v0.92 + pc cheat mod + unofficial bug patch.

Anyway bro, here is your save (y)
Thank you so much man!! How were you able to load it? On a clean version of the game? I've tried it all but nothing seemed to work

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thank you so much man!! How were you able to load it? On a clean version of the game? I've tried it all but nothing seemed to work
Yeah I just load it on the game v0.92 with pc cheat mod + unofficial bug patch install and it load just fine. I basically do nothing beside load and resave

MrLover22

Mar 18, 2019
Yeah I just load it on the game v0.92 with pc cheat mod + unofficial bug patch install and it load just fine. I basically do nothing beside load and resave
Im so sorry to bother you, but I tried everything too, but I cant fix it. If you can help me with it Im so thankfull!

I have tried to delete the game then download it but still didnt work.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes