Cheat Mod RPGM My New Life Revamp PC Cheat Mod [v1.36] [SoTN]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Do you guys want a separate simple mod with just the main functions like teleport, change time etc

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
The cheat mod does NOT affect Pam in any way. This is sounding like a gallery mod issue / old save use / game bug. Let me know

1. Firstly, did you try it without cheat mod or bug patch? This could just be a game bug, starting a new game would tell.
  2. Secondly if you using an old save and used the gallery mod in the past, you screwed up that save period. I already made this aware in the main chat and the dev of that mod removed it. But sadly, the save are screwed and cannot be fixed besides starting a new game. None of my mods affect members to unlock everything. That is a gallery mod feature by another modder.
  3. Thirdly, did you try starting a new game, meaning new save. You said "I'm using a new game from scratch on this version", did you mean new save or new game files. Start a new game and see. I would also check on my side. Maybe it a game bug
  4. "I believe the cheat mod is working a bit wrong when it comes to Pam" Why would you think that when nothing in the cheat mod features mention Pam??? Additionally, the tip to buy weed means end of content for her. Note: you can test yourself - Second post in the thread

I would check out your saves and start a new game on my side and see. But highly highly likely that is a game bug. I would let you know okay, but check/answer those stuff in the mean time and report back. Peace (y)
No I didn't try the game without the cheat or bug patch and instead I did a clean v0.93 install then I used the bug patch, then missing images and then cheat mod. What I tried to convey was that I am not using an old save and instead I am starting from scratch with a new game on v0.93 and haven't used a gallery mod. But as you said it might just be a game bug I just can't understand what happened and it felt more likely that the cheat mod somehow changed Pam parameters but again I might be totally wrong.

I'm super paranoid when it comes to this game cause of how many times the saves has gotten corrupted or the game just bugs out or crashes even when I played without any mods on it. I am mainly using the cheat mod to speed things up like changing the time of day to do the stuff over and over faster, teleport when I hopefully know it's okey, movement speed, hospital job and the first two dates with Carol.

But I'm having more problems coming up now in for instance the Hornet Garage job seems to be bugged out no matter what I do since I have to deliver the first car to Old Quarter but there is no place to deliver it to there since the drop of point won't appear.

I'll download the game and check if the save works in the game without the cheat mod and bug fixes.

Also when starting a new game with the bug fix, missing images + cheat mod installed Pam is shown as having 0 relationship points with the cheat mod, but I'm not really keen to play another couple of hours to get to the same point again to double check if she get's +600 points and is maxed out sexually again from nowhere.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Despair has its own calms
Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
No I didn't try the game without the cheat or bug patch and instead I did a clean v0.93 install then I used the bug patch, then missing images and then cheat mod. What I tried to convey was that I am not using an old save and instead I am starting from scratch with a new game on v0.93 and haven't used a gallery mod. But as you said it might just be a game bug I just can't understand what happened and it felt more likely that the cheat mod somehow changed Pam parameters but again I might be totally wrong.

I'm super paranoid when it comes to this game cause of how many times the saves has gotten corrupted or the game just bugs out or crashes even when I played without any mods on it. I am mainly using the cheat mod to speed things up like changing the time of day to do the stuff over and over faster, teleport when I hopefully know it's okey, movement speed, hospital job and the first two dates with Carol.

But I'm having more problems coming up now in for instance the Hornet Garage job seems to be bugged out no matter what I do since I have to deliver the first car to Old Quarter but there is no place to deliver it to there since the drop of point won't appear.

I'll download the game and check if the save works in the game without the cheat mod and bug fixes.

Also when starting a new game with the bug fix, missing images + cheat mod installed Pam is shown as having 0 relationship points with the cheat mod, but I'm not really keen to play another couple of hours to get to the same point again to double check if she get's +600 points and is maxed out sexually again from nowhere.
Hey bro I just repeating the facts eh man. I feel like I have to baby people because people assuming tone over internet. Just had to respond to a confuse guy in the MNL main thread. So dont take any of my words as harsh or offensive. I never mean to offend. So basically:

If the features in the cheat mod doesnt say anything about Pam. Then there is nothing to do with Pam. Try without mods and see for yourself. But I see you said you going to do that, so it all good

Hornet Garage is a game bug because the dev remove that and Carol questline. Both fixed in the unofficial bug patch. If you have issue somewhere, save CLOSE facing the issue and send me it.

I would check the cheat mod to see if the dev change the parameters for checking relationship points. But like I mention the cheat mod CANNOT and will not unlock or affect females in the game. The most what will happen and in fact what will happen, is the cheat mod report the wrong relationship value. Thats it. It does not prevent or unlock any scenes or Pam stuff.

I havent been able to check as yet. Will check later tonight. Sorry for the delay, but been busy on my side (y)

===========================

Edit: ixcez I checked your save, the game and the mod. And everything is in order. Nothing is wrong. So I dont know how I can help you. Because I am seeing no problems on my side. Let me know if you notice anything on your side.

Last edited:

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Hey bro I just repeating the facts eh man. I feel like I have to baby people because people assuming tone over internet. Just had to respond to a confuse guy in the MNL main thread. So dont take any of my words as harsh or offensive. I never mean to offend. So basically:

If the features in the cheat mod doesnt say anything about Pam. Then there is nothing to do with Pam. Try without mods and see for yourself. But I see you said you going to do that, so it all good

Hornet Garage is a game bug because the dev remove that and Carol questline. Both fixed in the unofficial bug patch. If you have issue somewhere, save CLOSE facing the issue and send me it.

I would check the cheat mod to see if the dev change the parameters for checking relationship points. But like I mention the cheat mod CANNOT and will not unlock or affect females in the game. The most what will happen and in fact what will happen, is the cheat mod report the wrong relationship value. Thats it. It does not prevent or unlock any scenes or Pam stuff.

I havent been able to check as yet. Will check later tonight. Sorry for the delay, but been busy on my side (y)

===========================

Edit: ixcez I checked your save, the game and the mod. And everything is in order. Nothing is wrong. So I dont know how I can help you. Because I am seeing no problems on my side. Let me know if you notice anything on your side.
Yeah I wasn't really expecting you to respond so quickly and thanks for having a look. Still haven't been able to get the Hornet Garage to work so I'll just simply skip that part and I tried moving the save to a clean game as you mentioned, could still enter the garage but got hit with a the missing map picture but I can understand that if the garage is actually closed in the normal game. The save also seemingly became a bit whacky when I opened it in the clean game since for instance the gameplay time for some reason jumped from 16 hours up to 36 hours. No idea why it added 20 hours from me just copy pasting the save into a clean version, though like 10 hours of the supossed gameplay is just me forgetting to close the game after going to bed :D.

Also I had no idea that Carol's questline was actually removed from the game the changelogs don't really say much on what is happening in the game, I really should read up on what the bug fix actually did. Is it being remade or just removed entirely or something?

The WT also makes it confusing on top of that since it is for version v0.89 and it now includes cut or blocked content while also often talking about using the cheat mod for instance. Which is not me complaining about the WT since I rely on it a lot since I remember that I would often get corrupted saves/games because I didn't do stuff in a certain order or missed something which the in game WT doesn't point out at all. Like how the heck was I supossed to know I wasn't allowed to progress to far in a certain quest line or had to do a specific side job to a certain point or you would be unable to progress in the game.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
I completely understand my g. The game has tons of issue. The WT is okay but to me the BOF is better. The trcik in this game is playing the main quest and school quest at top priority. Then when a side quest open up, stop main and school and focus on that only. Once it finish, go back to school and main. Sometime you may have to alternate. I can understand the frustration bro. Thats just the nature with this game sadly.

The bug patch has two files you need. If you getting missing images, then you did not install the the other patch i.e. missing image patch. So I recommend you re-read the bug patch post. As far as I know, there is no more bug at Hornet once the bug patch and its missing image patch is installed.

As it refers to Carol and the other missing parts in the game, I really dont know why the dev cut parts out. Including just leaving critical maps out from the game. Honestly man, I dont know why the dev do these crazy stuff.

If you need further assitance, feel free to pm/dm me.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
I completely understand my g. The game has tons of issue. The WT is okay but to me the BOF is better. The trcik in this game is playing the main quest and school quest at top priority. Then when a side quest open up, stop main and school and focus on that only. Once it finish, go back to school and main. Sometime you may have to alternate. I can understand the frustration bro. Thats just the nature with this game sadly.

The bug patch has two files you need. If you getting missing images, then you did not install the the other patch i.e. missing image patch. So I recommend you re-read the bug patch post. As far as I know, there is no more bug at Hornet once the bug patch and its missing image patch is installed.

As it refers to Carol and the other missing parts in the game, I really dont know why the dev cut parts out. Including just leaving critical maps out from the game. Honestly man, I dont know why the dev do these crazy stuff.

If you need further assitance, feel free to pm/dm me.
Thanks, about the missing images as mentioned I don't get them when I play with bug fixes + missing images + cheat mod. But if I transfer the save now to a game without them then I get missing images.

But yeah the garage part just seems to have bugged out or something for me and I don't wanna restart the game for it. I can do up to the part to deliver the car to Old Quarter but once that part starts I have no where to deliver it to as shown in the pic where it used to be delivered to.

Included my saves for the part, save 9 is just before accepting the job and save 10 is while stuck in the car in old quarter.

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Thanks, about the missing images as mentioned I don't get them when I play with bug fixes + missing images + cheat mod. But if I transfer the save now to a game without them then I get missing images.

But yeah the garage part just seems to have bugged out or something for me and I don't wanna restart the game for it. I can do up to the part to deliver the car to Old Quarter but once that part starts I have no where to deliver it to as shown in the pic where it used to be delivered to.

Included my saves for the part, save 9 is just before accepting the job and save 10 is while stuck in the car in old quarter.
Here is your save with the quest completed. You havent missed anything. I will update the unofficial with a fix for it

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jonson and ixcez

Jonson

Jun 22, 2017
SoTN please ignore me it was my mistake i did the update for the bug fix but i forgot to use the new cheat and use the old version . SORRY and Thanks.

Last edited:

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
SoTN please ignore me it was my mistake i did the update for the bug fix but i forgot to use the new cheat and use the old version . SORRY and Thanks.
It all good homie, once you got through (y)

yeah it worked, man you're awesome , thanks a lot for helping me.

i tried to install the cheat mod, but it didn't work for me, i think i followed the instructions well. i extracted the file and i copied and pasted it into the right place (where the game.exe is located) and i pressed at yes after it ask me about rename/replace the file. could you please help me with that ?
So basically, you install the unofficial bug patch and missing images patch first. Then you install the pc cheat mod last. What you said sounds like the correct procedure. You can always refer to the gif posted in the instructions.

You can only use the pc cheat mod once Warren gives you the phone, that's like 2 to 5 mins in the game when you start a new game. If you using an old save, it will activate regardless and you can use it one time. You get the cheat mod by pressing "W" on the keyboard to access phone.

Last edited:

Autumnbdv

Dec 19, 2018
Also can someone provide www folder without a cheat mode (original files)? Because I didn't make a backup (because all this cheat modes previously always worked fine)

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
After replacing the www folder to install mod and trying to load save file:
View attachment 2666790

Mode doesn't work?
Mod works fine. This happens for various reasons and is related to the save file and changes to the game itself.
Hence only a very few people have this problem. As it mostly depends on where you saved per-se.

Possible Solutions:
1. You can fix by starting a new game and while in game, load the old save then re-save

OR

2. You can fix by loading it up on a normal version and moving the character to another area and re-saving then loading it up on the mod.

OR

3. You send me your save, I can make it work and send it back.

Also can someone provide www folder without a cheat mode (original files)? Because I didn't make a backup (because all this cheat modes previously always worked fine)
You can simply use the , this would remove the mod and restore the game. Because any way you take it, you have to use the patch in order to even play this game properly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Autumnbdv

Autumnbdv

Dec 19, 2018
Mod works fine. This happens for various reasons and is related to the save file and changes to the game itself.
Hence only a very few people have this problem. As it mostly depends on where you saved per-se.

Possible Solutions:
1. You can fix by starting a new game and while in game, load the old save then re-save

OR

2. You can fix by loading it up on a normal version and moving the character to another area and re-saving then loading it up on the mod.

OR

3. You send me your save, I can make it work and send it back.

You can simply use the , this would remove the mod and restore the game. Because any way you take it, you have to use the patch in order to even play this game properly.
Yes, I found out that only 1 save corrupted. And off course it's save where I have all my progression till last update

1. Couldn't find how to load in game because there is only save option in menu
2. Tried this. Save still corrupted.
3. So I've attached the save. Please help

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Yes, I found out that only 1 save corrupted. And off course it's save where I have all my progression till last update

1. Couldn't find how to load in game because there is only save option in menu
2. Tried this. Save still corrupted.
3. So I've attached the save. Please help
Loaded it up on v0.93 + pc cheat mod and moved to the street and re-saved. It loaded normal for me, no issues

Reactions: Autumnbdv

Symphony of the Night

Modder
Donor
May 19, 2017
Here is the corrupted save. Sotn
Is this the same one you sent on my profile, as that the one I download?

If so, I attached the fixed file below. It loaded up just fine on my side and I re-save. That should remove the garbage data from the save and update it. Let me know if it loading fine now.

Last edited:
Reactions: bawii

Wreeman

Jul 2, 2023
Пожалуйста, можете дать ссылку или файл с чит-модом для 0.88))

DestroyerX16

Oct 29, 2017
Hello is this mod broken as I didn't start gang quest and it shows Markusjoiningn the team and when I see Book of face it shows completed as well as clothes keep coming on mc and character movement is not set after a few mission

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes