Mod - Ren'Py - My New Memories [v0.4] [Killer7] Multi-Mod [DarkAssassin]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Unicorn Mixer

This is one of the best AVNs I have played. Dev took a tired trope of the MC with a lost memory and made it cogent. The story is very well written and thought out. The renders are great, and the relationships develop believably. (For someone that fucks just about everyone).
    Just to let you know, this is a story first VN. There is lewd here, but only as it makes sense to the development of the story.
    Really looking forward to the next installment. Just subscribed to this one.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Unicorn Mixer

This is one of the best AVNs I have played. Dev took a tired trope of the MC with a lost memory and made it cogent. The story is very well written and thought out. The renders are great, and the relationships develop believably. (For someone that fucks just about everyone).
    Just to let you know, this is a story first VN. There is lewd here, but only as it makes sense to the development of the story.
    Really looking forward to the next installment. Just subscribed to this one.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

ductapexc

Great job on the mod, you guy it out fast compared to others, always helpful especially when you don't feel like going back through to change decisions, hopefully the choices matter more in this new game of theirs.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

wulfy1

Lots of good content, especially for a first release. I liked the characters, and the build toward the likely future avalanche of sex that is yet to come. The different personalities helped to build a diverse framework for character interactions, which is important with a character sheet this size. The amnesia trope may be played frequently in this genre of games, but I feel that you enhanced it enough to make it work pretty well. Please keep up the great work!