Ren'Py - My New Neighbors [v1.65] [Rmaximus]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Lysergic

My 2 cents

Pros
    • Interesting take on a familiar concept
    • Dialogue is well written, definitely above average.
    • No engrish (Always a plus IMO)
    • Great character models for fans of curvy girls
    • While it is a sandbox the amount of grind required is very minimal
    • Good variety of characters to interact with.
    • A large number and variety of well done animations.
    • Easy to follow hints system so you should never get stuck or lost.

Cons (honestly the second and third are very minor and are barely worth mentioning)
    • The phone which you use to access the hints is hidden on the side of the screen. This is mostly a problem if you come back to the game after waiting for an update. I'll admit that it took me a little while before I remembered how to pull up the hints because in the few days since I'd last played it I forgot about the invisible phone.
    • The current slate of characters aren't very original. You'll recognize their personalities from a million other games.
    • There's very little character development so far.

That being said I'd highly recommend this for anyone looking for something that has a lot of sexual content without having to invest much time into a story.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

elm0

review update for version 1.10
    there no more actual "cons", cuz in map good locations amount and some locations expanding by new rooms during gameplay. in current state game is almost masterpiece and i hope for much more content.

review based on 0.3 version.
    this game have surprisely huge amout content for third release(i mean content release). also some story part looks like almost finished.
    PRO:
    - cg is ok
    - dozens animations presents
    - ingame hints presents, so w/t dnt need
    - huge amount content for game in early stage development
    - simple and readable eng
    - code is simple, but ok
    NEUTRAL:
    - here almost no backstory, but that kind of game dnt need it
    CONS:
    - empty map (for now) and to few content for other locations
    - sandbox in 7.5(for now) rooms may cause claustrophobia

there no conclusion- just good game in current stage.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

rhev

v0.3 review

This is exactly what I want when I see a corruption style game.
    Yes it's linear with the only real 'choices' being;
    1. a partial choice to corruption one character via love or domination (and that character was just introduced so her content is lacking).
    2. the order that you choose to corrupt the characters (and even this is still pretty gated and linear)

BUT other than that, I can't say a single bad thing about this game.

It uses HS style renders quite well and the characters start off looking quite realistic, only reaching ridiculous levels in later amounts of corruption. It doesn't make you waste a ton of time getting into the game.
    It doesn't force you to pointlessly grind for days and days, but instead makes you just spend enough time so that you can appreciate the various different dialogues and scenes that are at each level of corruption.
    Finally, and while I'm aware this is a personal taste, it introduces an interesting and fun twist on the succubus / incubus genre as the mechanic for corruption. It's not just a far fetched "oh i found a book on hypnosis and now im going to fuck my whole family" trope that's been over-used. While the plot is obviously fantastical, it actually sort of works and makes sense. So that's nice.

So, yeah, this game has been a nice surprise and I enjoyed it quite a bit. I'd suggest anyone who likes corruption style games check this one out. I'll try it out again in future versions for sure and hope this continues to develop nicely.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

jmcronshaw

Really enjoyed this game. Very simple corruption/relationship harem game. It's got a nice little twist as the backstory even if it's a pretty strange introduction. renders animations are nice wouldn't have minded some of the girls staying different body types but i like the transformation stuff too. Perhaps in subsequent updates they can change back and forth? My only concern is that things move pretty quickly but dev can always add new girls i suppose and the girls can also get more depraved. here's hoping they get in on the fun and help the MC corrupt all their friends. Definitely worth a dl and play
    Edit: so it appears the body switch back to the original bodies is already in the game which is great.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

nnt25

released on august and 2 gb big and its not empty two gigabytes

Its a pure corruption story those who are sick and want to experiment and fab this game is for them it has kink it has hot-scenes very much of them
    the girls are beatiful and sexy
    The MC is without any thoughts I hope the NTR route will come soon its soo amazing so hot its kinky and I really loved to played one of the few games where I didnt skip the dialouge
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Badjourasmix

Lots of sexual content already and all the characters look great. The sex scenes feel a little bit short and bland. My suggestion would be to add some dialogue during thoses scenes to make them a little more spicy. The UI could use a little bit more work to make it more visually appealing. There are also some minor spelling mistakes but nothing too bad, it's something that can be easily fixed in future updates.

Overall I think it's a good game with a lot of potential.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

BrothersKeeper

TL;DR:wait and see on this one if your horny for incest or hentai in general go somewhere else brah : v

Cons: THE NEEDS WORK the characters are quite bland or unlikable (toast is more engaging), The plot is dumb , the patch doesn't work all the time because the characters will still refer to their mom by their first name and even call the mc mc instead of his name, there's no sound. **Breathes** it's definitely in it's first stages

Pro: Good looking models with variation (short haired imoutos rock!) Big boobs, small boobs same for the butt's, my god what good looking sluts! (I'm not sorry). EDIT: as it says in the description tho the girls do get thicker so You kind lose that to... Also it's nice because you can go after what ever character you want with out tedious grind and other routes and gose straight to the point

The OK: The sex seances are short and a little lackluster.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Grandsmeister

I really liked this game. Full-fledged games with transformation and submission of girls are very rare, and each game stands out like a diamond. I hope you will continue to develop this game and as a wish I would like more explicit transformations as with Lucy and that there were more stages of transformation (purely from fetishes it would be cool to see some guy turn into a harem girl:))