Ren'Py My New Paranormal Life [Demo] [Impassi Productions]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.png

Overview:
Your father's death comes abruptly just as you graduate college. Unsure about what path to follow, you decide to take a year off to reflect on it and move out with the two beautiful women you live with to Mirage Bay, a small semi-rural town.
You're promised a peaceful life. Aside from a scarily arousing dream, everything seems normal. You start working at a local café with another two beautiful women whose personalities are rather extravagant, but you can't complain. In fact, you do the opposite.
It seems like your luck with women is finally taking a turn for good. Then, you discover that one of them is not human, and it seems like she's not the only paranormal being
Will you be able to overcome your fears and uncover all of the town's secrets?​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-28
Release Date: 2024-06-28
Developer: Impassi Productions - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English, Spanish
Development Thread: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

2.png 3.png 4.jpg 5.jpg

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Your father's death comes abruptly just as you graduate college. Unsure about what path to follow, you decide to take a year off to reflect on it and move out with the two beautiful women you live with to Mirage Bay
708234_again.gif

EDIT:
In the development thread the dev has answered some questions about the content.
Dev, it might be good if you have ownership of the thread to add that information in Dev notes in this thread.

Some doubts regarding those answers, are the kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the) forced by plot?

For example, I see that you say a character is going to dominate the Mc, I have no interest in that, can it be avoided, can the Mc turn the tables, or can that character be avoided? And finally, what do you mean that the futa are going to be wild? (Are they going to fuck the Mc's LI? Are they going to fuck the Mc? :KEK: )

Anyways, thanks and good luck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ghost6boob9

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Your father's death comes abruptly just as you graduate college.
Unsure about what path to follow, you decide to take a year off to reflect on it.
You end up in Mirage Bay, a small semi-rural town.
You're promised a peaceful life. Aside from a scarily arousing dream, everything seems normal.
You start working at a local coffee shop with two beautiful women with somewhat extravagant personalities.
But you are not complaining.
It seems like your luck with women is finally taking a turn for the better.
Then, you discover that one of them is not human, and she's not the only paranormal being.
Will you overcome your fears and uncover all of the town's secrets?​
I overcame my fears of overviews and polished this one like a motherf**ker. :giggle:

Thanks for the share. :sneaky:

Mark17

May 15, 2017
View attachment 3778660

Overview:
Your father's death comes abruptly just as you graduate college. Unsure about what path to follow, you decide to take a year off to reflect on it and move out with the two beautiful women you live with to Mirage Bay, a small semi-rural town.
You're promised a peaceful life. Aside from a scarily arousing dream, everything seems normal. You start working at a local café with another two beautiful women whose personalities are rather extravagant, but you can't complain. In fact, you do the opposite.
It seems like your luck with women is finally taking a turn for good. Then, you discover that one of them is not human, and it seems like she's not the only paranormal being
Will you be able to overcome your fears and uncover all of the town's secrets?​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-28
Release Date: 2024-06-28
Developer: Impassi Productions - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Language: English, Spanish
Development Thread: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - -
Mac: - - MEGA - -

View attachment 3778662 View attachment 3778663 View attachment 3778693 View attachment 3778695
Is this Catbox provider secure?

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
ugg another game I can't play. Was like nice another mystery themed one than saw the one tag that makes it so I can't play it. Futa/Trans. Futa/Trans, Ryona, and Vore are simply tags I can not play... why is it lately every game that sounds like it has a decent mystery seems to have one of these tags lately?

Anyone know of any other good mystery themed games that do not have any of them tags? I really miss Detective which developer lost her artist and could not find another artist to continue :( I want to play another game that has that mystery suspense.

Reactions: holaje12

Impassi

Feb 6, 2018
View attachment 3779221

EDIT:
In the development thread the dev has answered some questions about the content.
Dev, it might be good if you have ownership of the thread to add that information in Dev notes in this thread.

Some doubts regarding those answers, are the kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the) forced by plot?

For example, I see that you say a character is going to dominate the Mc, I have no interest in that, can it be avoided, can the Mc turn the tables, or can that character be avoided? And finally, what do you mean that the futa are going to be wild? (Are they going to fuck the Mc's LI? Are they going to fuck the Mc? :KEK: )

Anyways, thanks and good luck.
futanari content will be 100% avoidable; players will be asked about it. the main story will develop normally ( Scenes of futa-female will appear in the story not involving the mc), but the player won't see it.

As for a fem domination , it may be seen a little in the main story . Outside the story, the player decides on the type of girl they like; each will have their kink. And if the player likes, they can have a relationship with a futanari

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes