Ren'Py My New Paranormal Life [Demo] [Impassi Productions]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
futanari content will be 100% avoidable; players will be asked about it. the main story will develop normally ( Scenes of futa-female will appear in the story not involving the mc), but the player won't see it.
what you describe is 100% skippale not avoidable. meaning the scenes still happen in the background
100% avoidable would mean player can stop them from happening or they dont happen if the player decides against it.
100%optional means the futa can be turned off and is replaced by a normal girl or dosnt affect the gameplay at all.
with the exception of Skippable which still happens in the story, the other two -Avoidable,Optional- never happen plot/story wise.

further more, you may want to be a bit specific about the female that the futa interacts with. if she is either a li or a random non essensial npc. cause if the female is a li or future li, then you are setting yourself up for a shitstorm.
in general people dont want a li/future li being sexual with another dick/pussy.

best of health.

Ghost6boob9

Jun 8, 2023
futanari content will be 100% avoidable; players will be asked about it. the main story will develop normally ( Scenes of futa-female will appear in the story not involving the mc), but the player won't see it.

As for a fem domination , it may be seen a little in the main story . Outside the story, the player decides on the type of girl they like; each will have their kink. And if the player likes, they can have a relationship with a futanari
Can you just make it the Futa content optional and replace the scene or Futa with pussy? A lot of great games do that and making the content optional is always better for both players and you dev because that's mean more players will play the game, not everyone like forced content or just skip and cut off the content from the game

Tilur

Sep 29, 2017
It is really hard to judge at the moment, do you have plans for the addition of incest and/or pregnancy?

Impassi

Feb 6, 2018
what you describe is 100% skippale not avoidable. meaning the scenes still happen in the background
100% avoidable would mean player can stop them from happening or they dont happen if the player decides against it.
100%optional means the futa can be turned off and is replaced by a normal girl or dosnt affect the gameplay at all.
with the exception of Skippable which still happens in the story, the other two -Avoidable,Optional- never happen plot/story wise.

further more, you may want to be a bit specific about the female that the futa interacts with. if she is either a li or a random non essensial npc. cause if the female is a li or future li, then you are setting yourself up for a shitstorm.
in general people dont want a li/future li being sexual with another dick/pussy.

best of health.
Thank you for the correction. What I had planned as futanari content were scenes futa-female because they were required for the story, yes they would be npcs. However, I decided to add a futanari romance because people have requested it
I am taking into consideration all the suggestions.

Can you just make it the Futa content optional and replace the scene or Futa with pussy? A lot of great games do that and making the content optional is always better for both players and you dev because that's mean more players will play the game, not everyone like forced content or just skip and cut off the content from the game
That's a great idea Maybe I'll implement it Thank you for your suggestion

It is really hard to judge at the moment, do you have plans for the addition of incest and/or pregnancy?
Unfortunately, there won't be any incest in the game. I hadn't considered pregnancy Perhaps I'll consider it if there's interest

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
However, I decided to add a futanari romance because people have requested it
will that be avoidable as in you dont have to have interactions with this character?

optional as in you can chose to have the futa be a girl as in WVM?

or mandatory?

and how will the futa interact with other lis in the game and/or the mc? because if the futa starts fucking the other lis and or the mc and its mandatory it wont go down well.

You dear dev have been around as much as I have so I am confident that you know how certain fetishes are recieved.
nevertheless if there is any info you would like to have, feel free to send a dm and I will gladly assist so that the thread remains clear.

best of wishes.

Impassi

Feb 6, 2018
will that be avoidable as in you dont have to have interactions with this character?

optional as in you can chose to have the futa be a girl as in WVM?

or mandatory?

and how will the futa interact with other lis in the game and/or the mc? because if the futa starts fucking the other lis and or the mc and its mandatory it wont go down well.

You dear dev have been around as much as I have so I am confident that you know how certain fetishes are recieved.
nevertheless if there is any info you would like to have, feel free to send a dm and I will gladly assist so that the thread remains clear.

best of wishes.
there will be interaction with futa but romance will be blocked, if the player chooses not to like futanari and I'm still thinking about the optional if the futa can also be a girl

One of the futas in the game will only have a sex with the protagonist others have also requested it.
Thanks, maybe I'll send you a message later

Does the MC have eyes?
It's part of the game design intended to be more first-person, allowing the player to imagine the expressions when the MC appears.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes