VN Ren'Py My New Paranormal Life [Development Thread]

Impassi

Feb 6, 2018
Hello everyone!
Here is the last character I had left to show you who will be in the first version of the game

Captura de pantalla 2024-05-13 181037.png

Race: Human

Victoria, Alice's best friend and a recurring visitor to the mysterious town of Mirage Bay.
Even though she has been part of your life since you were a kid, she has always kept her distance, so you know little about her.
She is the one who suggests you move to the town. Due to the recent changes in your life, you accept this new direction, unaware of ulterior motives.

I have all the characters and the script is ready, now we are working on the scenes and the interface, and I think that's what's left, I believe i will keep you updated as I progress.

Impassi

Feb 6, 2018
Hello everyone!
I want to show you what we are working on for the UI

The player will be able to access missions and character descriptions through a cellphone interface that expands and contracts when hovering over it with the cursor

phone5.png

The phone will remain transparent in a corner of the screen and will notify you each time an objective is completed

With clear buttons and an easy-to-close interface to enjoy the story without complications

I will bring you more updates this weekend

Impassi

Feb 6, 2018
Hello everyone!

After more than a year of development, even before starting this thread, I had already been working on the project for quite some time. Many things happened good, bad, and a lot of doubts about continuing with the project due to its complexity. It's not easy to make a game, but despite everything, the project survived.

And finally, I can share the news that next month, if all goes well, I will be able to offer you the first version of My New Paranormal Life

Captura de pantalla 2024-05-26 201828.png

We are already working on the final scenes and developing a minigame for the first version. Next week, I will provide more details on what it will be like.

Impassi

Feb 6, 2018
Hello

The mini-game is almost finished, it just needs a few adjustments. It will involve preparing orders from café customers within a certain time frame. I designed this mini-game to be lightweight and fun.
Of course, there will also be the option to skip the mini-game for those who don't want to play and just want to enjoy the story

Here it is, unfinished, but this will be the basic structure
Captura de pantalla 2024-06-10 214341.png

She is Margo, and she will be your boss

Captura de pantalla 2024-06-11 002456.png

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Choo-choo

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Thank you for asking. I forgot to include the tags, the following will be included: milf, handjob, corruption, monster, transformation, monster girl, masturbation, vaginal anal/sex, fem domination, voyeurism, stripping, oral sex, titfuck, big ass, ahegao, exhibicionism.

And the ones i have planned for now are: futa, tentacles, bdsm, cosplay, mind control, male domination
Can femdom, BDSM, futa, mind control and tentacles be avoided?

Impassi

Feb 6, 2018
Can femdom, BDSM, futa, mind control and tentacles be avoided?
futanari content will be avoidable. The player will be asked if they want to avoid it completely. Additionally, each girl will have her own fetish, and the player will decide whom to romance based on their preferences. There may be a scene in the main story, but it will be minimal

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
futanari content will be avoidable. The player will be asked if they want to avoid it completely. Additionally, each girl will have her own fetish, and the player will decide whom to romance based on their preferences. There may be a scene in the main story, but it will be minimal
If the LIs are going to have unavoidable sex with the futa character(s), I'm not interested in the game, even if I don't see the scenes.

I'm only going to be interested if the only one who has sex and a romantic relationship with the LIs is the MC.

Impassi

Feb 6, 2018
If the LIs are going to have unavoidable sex with the futa character(s), I'm not interested in the game, even if I don't see the scenes.

I'm only going to be interested if the only one who has sex and a romantic relationship with the LIs is the MC.
The futanari scenes are solely to drive the plot And they will be like npcs
the mc will have their own futanari companion

• Thinking Face

Impassi

Feb 6, 2018
Captura de pantalla 2024-06-30 145503.png

I want to share an update on what's coming in version 0.1. Right now, we're finalizing the last details.

A mobile phone has been added to the game to organize missions
Mini-game in the cafeteria
3 new characters
4 CG
1 scene (5 images)
2 new locations
Introduction where your adventure begins in the mysterious town of Mirage Bay

Planned:
New characters
New game locations
New mini-games
Town map for exploring Mirage Bay
Inventory system
Random map events: Strangers and Freaks
Gallery
skins
And much more based on the suggestions of our players

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The futanari scenes are solely to drive the plot And they will be like npcs
the mc will have their own futanari companion
Well, what I want to know is if 1) I can prevent the MC's sex scenes with futa characters from happening. 2) That any girl with whom the MC may have a romance hasn't sex scenes with futa characters (and not with guys, not with girls either), or that we can at least prevent those scenes from happening.

Impassi

Feb 6, 2018
Well, what I want to know is if 1) I can prevent the MC's sex scenes with futa characters from happening. 2) That any girl with whom the MC may have a romance hasn't sex scenes with futa characters (and not with guys, not with girls either), or that we can at least prevent those scenes from happening.
Of course, all futanari content will be avoidable, and futanari romance will not involve other significant characters
Everything is thanks to your suggestions and feedback

Reactions: BlasKyau

Impassi

Feb 6, 2018
How many romance options are they going to be? Is there going to be many like those harem games or just 5?
We are going to have many romances. The main story is defined, and more characters will be added as it progresses. Additionally, players will vote on the next girls to join the game, each with their own story
By the way, next week version 0.1 will be available in early access