VN Ren'Py My New Second Chance [Ep 5.3] [Abbys_Cat]

Sackbirne

Jan 9, 2022
It's just a letter from the landlord giving the MC an ultimatum to pack up his things and leave by the next day, as he hadn't been paying rent for some time.

"Dear tenant,

We didn't want to reach this point. We've tried hard, given you many opportunities to pay your debts, but as you always come up with excuses, we've decided to take this matter to court. Therefore, you have 24 hours from receiving this letter to remove all your belongings from this property, or we will take the necessary legal actions.

Regards, Apartment BCT"
Thanl you very much

Reactions: Abbys_Cat

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Lol, what happened to the mother, she suddenly looks like a loli :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot (1073).png
Screenshot (1074).png

Nice update, well if the MC wants to make money bitcoin would be it no, if you would invest millions there when it started...

• Haha

licuki

Jun 5, 2017
Happy with the new characters, not a big fan of the sandbox-y style, especially if the pictures are parodies from other universes like the one of Uraka, aside from that the new update is good, gonna keep following.

JuanokuG4

Dec 26, 2018
So the apk is in Portuguese, and the instructions to translate don't seem to be applicable to mobile.

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
So the apk is in Portuguese, and the instructions to translate don't seem to be applicable to mobile.
The issues with the APKs will be fixed in the next update. I'll add an in-game menu to change the language. This was an amateur mistake that I made.

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
Translation script issue. In the next update, I'll add an in-game menu in the options to change the language.

Abbys_Cat

Game Developer
Sep 22, 2019
Abbys_Cat
could you put in some giantess fetish (which includes growth) in the future and some futanari? I'm saying this hypothetically
Some light fetishes, yes, and I'm still undecided about futanari. There's already a trans boy in the game, so I have to think carefully about adding more.