MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
I checked out your work on that website. I like how it started, but I did not like how it ended though. I am talking about the time jump thing.
Same here. That is the exact reason why I chose to make this game, to keep it at that daily-life mood with which the game started, although being able to insert branches like "I remember that one Christmas/summer..." in order to have all kinds of events.

Btw, if you need a help at coding and stuff, I can try to help. But it will be pure fan help, no payment. Just don't expect me to commit my time on it since I have real stuff to take care of. I just offer it as a practice on my coding skills.
I might need help not in coding specifically, as in "I'll ask you to code something", but if you are knowledgable about CSS, Javascript and/or HTML, I could ask for your advice on how to do things, instead of googling it. Of course, no real commitment, we're just trying to have fun here, and I don't expect anyone else to carry the burden of the making of the game. Are you on Discord?

Elpreference

Dec 29, 2017
Same here. That is the exact reason why I chose to make this game, to keep it at that daily-life mood with which the game started, although being able to insert branches like "I remember that one Christmas/summer..." in order to have all kinds of events.

I might need help not in coding specifically, as in "I'll ask you to code something", but if you are knowledgable about CSS, Javascript and/or HTML, I could ask for your advice on how to do things, instead of googling it. Of course, no real commitment, we're just trying to have fun here, and I don't expect anyone else to carry the burden of the making of the game. Are you on Discord?
I am on Discord. Well I will send you message on Discord privately since I have different names.

Danyotel Vandalier

Aug 8, 2018
Question, is there anything besides teasing? The handbook implies that there's boobjobs and whatnot but when I explore the options there's really nothing besides teasing, is it going to be added soon or is it added already and Im just missing something?

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
What is the Colour code?
Colour code allows the player to modify that reddish colour in the bold text. It is a feature for backers only.

Question, is there anything besides teasing? The handbook implies that there's boobjobs and whatnot but when I explore the options there's really nothing besides teasing, is it going to be added soon or is it added already and Im just missing something?
There is, as of now, only one brief instance of titjob, in the Player's bedroom (Pre Lunch), with the option (Wait it out > Clean top shelves). More will be added in the near future.

Apart from that, anal and oral scenes are also present.

Reactions: Danyotel Vandalier

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Shyentist Any news big guy?
While I am now working to add many actual sex scenes, version 0.5.2 was released yesterday as part of the backers-only weekly releases. There have been some formal changes, such as
  • The buttons to move around the house are now stably on top of the screen.
  • The player can choose independently whether he is related to the landlady, the landlord, both, or neither, de facto implementing step-relationships.
  • Stats boosts and max stats cheat at the beginning of the game.
  • Inventory additions and other small things.

D

Deleted member 528

Hi, will the public release be up to date in terms of the newest content?

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
Hello, hello! Today sees the public release of My Oblivious MILF v 0.6.0, which I believe is a huge step forward since last public release in terms of customization, making the choices matter, and user-friendliness of the gameplay.

What's new since last public release?

- Added Fleshlight in the Market
- Added several chapters in Player's Bedroom, Pre Lunch, all relating to the new Fleshlight item
- Added player's background options at start
- Added Max stat cheat
- Added possibility to choose independently whether you are related to the landlady, the landlord, neither, or both (step-relationships implemented)(write "Mother" and/or "Father" when prompted in the welcome page. Mind the case.)
- Added SpankBank mechanics and explanation
- Added commissioned chapter in Living Room, Evening
- Added landlady tracking system (Look for the ♀ symbol beside the name of the room)
- Added fetish checkboxes
- Added Patreon button
- Aligned skills and stats to the left for clarity
- Repositioned buttons: Now rooms are above and actions are below
- Repositioned objects in Inventory so that they are not floating around inside the page
- Ripped pants, cum on her chest, ass and panties are now referenced in the kitchen scenes
- Fixed known bugs and typos

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
i changed the landlady to mother but in the first page after starting the game it still says Landlady. bug?

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
So just got a bit of mixed messaging from the first post you said "it's text only (for now)" but in the devs note you say "if you like to have pictures it's clearly not for you" which is fine and I understand there are no pics or gifs now but do you intend to add that later, how high is the priority or did you go back on the idea?

MyObliviousDeveloper

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2020
So just got a bit of mixed messaging from the first post you said "it's text only (for now)" but in the devs note you say "if you like to have pictures it's clearly not for you" which is fine and I understand there are no pics or gifs now but do you intend to add that later, how high is the priority or did you go back on the idea?
I don't see the mixing.

As of now, the game has no images. If one is looking for games with images at the time of reading, this game is not it.
In the future, images might be added. The change will most likely be triggered by the vile money argument. The reason behind this choice is the following:

I want the game to neither be "cheap" in using images when it is supposed to be erotic literature, nor "illegal" in using images that are copyrighted. I will add images when the game's reception will allow to commission a CG artist for the job. I want things to be done properly.

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
I don't see the mixing.

As of now, the game has no images. If one is looking for games with images at the time of reading, this game is not it.
In the future, images might be added. The change will most likely be triggered by the vile money argument. The reason behind this choice is the following:

I want the game to neither be "cheap" in using images when it is supposed to be erotic literature, nor "illegal" in using images that are copyrighted. I will add images when the game's reception will allow to commission a CG artist for the job. I want things to be done properly.
Alright thanks for the response, might just have been my English failing me with regards to tone, cheers.

Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
i changed the landlady to mother but in the first page after starting the game it still says Landlady. bug?
Having the same problem. In the screen to set names/relations I type MOM (and all variations) but it always gives landlady.

3.70 star(s) 38 Votes