VN - Others - Completed - My Only Bitchy Cousin Is a Yankee-Type Guy! The Rival Appears! [v1.0] [Gyaru Prince]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Goblin Slayer

They said the second parts are never good but some are... but this time I have mixed feelings.

First of all you'll have to play the first game, not only the chemestry between the main character and the trap Rio is great but it will also give you some context about this game and also I will be comparing the previous work on this review.

Both games does deliver on the sex part and both have the sex scenes animated, if you are here just for that then you'll most likely be happy with the game but if you are looking for some good writting this is not for you, the previous game was way better on that part.

As for the charactersm it kinda feels they are for 2 different artists, kinda like when you install a super premium skin/character/mod and you put that character next to a non moded character, they both look very different and it feels weird, if you don't mind that then go ahead ;)

As for the sex scenes they re-use many scenes so you may see the same CG "art" plenty of times although the writting does change and the art per-se is very good same for the expression of the characters.

Now time for the goblin-in-the-room (MTL) the translation was fine, it does make sense and @ransuko already stated that it was edited by him to make sense so no worries.

////////SPOILERS START HERE:

Even with all that the game was not bad but there is something that bottered me, I was waiting for a scene in which the new (black haired) trap gave some "correction" to the blonde but sadly that doesn't happen, when the trio finally are about to have sex over and over again the game just ends, it feels like it was cut, like there was another hour or 2 in there but nope you will suddenly see the start screen.

SPOILERS END HERE//////

CONCLUSION: Play the other game, enjoy the writting, the fucking and the chemistry. Play this game only if you want a quick FAP and see some cute but scarse CG's or if you have already played the other game and see how it continues.

BUG and how to bypass it: the game doesn't have a full screen mode so when you maximize the window on the animated sex scenes the menus will dissapear and even if you click it won't move forward (same happened with the last game). To keep the menus active even at a large window you'll have to play with your screen "zoom" if you have windows and your tv/monitor is at 4k just put the zoom/scale at 300%, everything will look big and ugly but the game will look fine and you will have those menus in there. To do that you right click anywhere on your desktop/wallpaper and choose screen setting and then you will find the option to change the scale.