My own personal thinking about the Kagura Games

Feb 28, 2022
I just review the comments from the ONEONE1 thread mainly about the Kagura Games publisher and I will agree with many comments about the main points if I understand correctly:

1. The name 'Kagura Games' is extremely misleading or dishonest and it give me thinking that like this is their own games meanwhile they translates and de-censores the JRPG games with the permission of the original creator. Perhaps they should be honest about their company and change their name into something more honestly like 'Kagura Publisher' or 'Kagura Translator JRPG Games'.

2. Many games JRPG are translated by other free, amateur, or people who might just wanted to translate the JRPG games for fun without any benefits or with very small amount benefits only. I'm not so surprise if Kagura had reviewed the best translation of the JRPG games before they bought the right to decensore and translate the JRPG games and use some translate part from the amateur or free people for their own credits only.

I can give Kagura credit for de-censores and translates the hentai games with very few bugs but their company names is very extremely dishonest about their agenda and I personally conclude that dishonest is more dangerous than the liar and you guys can thinks about the Aaravos from The Dragon Prince.

Edit 1: I fix 'if' to 'it'

Last edited:

Highguiy

Aug 16, 2022
Who cares so long as they provide translation quality that isn't MTL like some other small publishers that push out games with MTL for quick cash grabs on Steam.

Reactions: poopfartshitcum
Feb 28, 2022
Who cares so long as they provide translation quality that isn't MTL like some other small publishers that push out games with MTL for quick cash grabs on Steam.
Yes I agree there are some people who is very in-responsible on using MTL especially Japanese language is very different to the English like evolution. My point here is about the what I or other people can give Kagura Games credit for what they sold, especially they can possible accept the 'raw' game, de-censore, and translate without causing so much bug but what possible how far dishonest Kagura Games can be and I am truly not surprise if they steal credit with some freelance translate people.

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
I just review the comments from the ONEONE1 thread mainly about the Kagura Games publisher and I will agree with many comments about the main points if I understand correctly:

1. The name 'Kagura Games' is extremely misleading or dishonest and it give me thinking that like this is their own games meanwhile they translates and de-censores the JRPG games with the permission of the original creator. Perhaps they should be honest about their company and change their name into something more honestly like 'Kagura Publisher' or 'Kagura Translator JRPG Games'.

2. Many games JRPG are translated by other free, amateur, or people who might just wanted to translate the JRPG games for fun without any benefits or with very small amount benefits only. I'm not so surprise if Kagura had reviewed the best translation of the JRPG games before they bought the right to decensore and translate the JRPG games and use some translate part from the amateur or free people for their own credits only.

I can give Kagura credit for de-censores and translates the hentai games with very few bugs but their company names is very extremely dishonest about their agenda and I personally conclude that dishonest is more dangerous than the liar and you guys can thinks about the Aaravos from The Dragon Prince.

Edit 1: I fix 'if' to 'it'
You are incorrect in most of what you said there, their name in no way implies they make the games, just that they have games to offer for sale. If you go to their website and read the about us section you will see that they:
specializes in the translation, localization, marketing, and distribution of Japanese video games into Native English.

At no point do they claim they made any of the games and If you go to the shop section pick a game, under categories they list the dev and link them to a page with all other those dev's games that are up for sale on the site.

Yes I agree there are some people who is very in-responsible on using MTL especially Japanese language is very different to the English like evolution. My point here is about the what I or other people can give Kagura Games credit for what they sold, especially they can possible accept the 'raw' game, de-censore, and translate without causing so much bug but what possible how far dishonest Kagura Games can be and I am truly not surprise if they steal credit with some freelance translate people.
If you have some kind of proof about them "stealing credit" post it, otherwise your posts just don't make any sense. Their website clearly says they modify the games and they list the dev's for each game so none of your points hold any water.

Feb 28, 2022
You are incorrect in most of what you said there, their name in no way implies they make the games, just that they have games to offer for sale. If you go to their website and read the about us section you will see that they:
specializes in the translation, localization, marketing, and distribution of Japanese video games into Native English.

At no point do they claim they made any of the games and If you go to the shop section pick a game, under categories they list the dev and link them to a page with all other those dev's games that are up for sale on the site.

If you have some kind of proof about them "stealing credit" post it, otherwise your posts just don't make any sense. Their website clearly says they modify the games and they list the dev's for each game so none of your points hold any water.
This is just my personally thinking, not an accused, I choose the word very carefully. Their name 'Kagura Games' is extremely misleading for me the name works like the name 'Blizzard Games' and 'Popcap Games'.

I don't accused them to stealing credit from others translator, I said 'I'm not surprise if they do' and this is more like an suspection more than accusing.

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
This is just my personally thinking, not an accused, I choose the word very carefully. Their name 'Kagura Games' is extremely misleading for me the name works like the name 'Blizzard Games' and 'Popcap Games'.
It's just a name, just like gamestop. Gamestop doesn't want to stop games, it's just a name. It sounds like you are looking for a reason to be unhappy with them for some reason and not coming up with much.

I don't accused them to stealing credit from others translator, I said 'I'm not surprise if they do' and this is more like an suspection more than accusing.
By posting that in a public forum you are calling doubt on them and you still have not posted anything to show you have good reason to suspect them. It seems like grasping at straws to make them look bad for whatever reason you might have but so far what you have posted doesn't make any sense.

Reactions: poopfartshitcum
Feb 28, 2022
It's just a name, just like gamestop. Gamestop doesn't want to stop games, it's just a name. It sounds like you are looking for a reason to be unhappy with them for some reason and not coming up with much.

By posting that in a public forum you are calling doubt on them and you still have not posted anything to show you have good reason to suspect them. It seems like grasping at straws to make them look bad for whatever reason you might have but so far what you have posted doesn't make any sense.
I said just I'm not so surprise. When I said 'I'm not so surprise' here, I mean due to their dishonest on their company's name here, who know how far they can be dishonest. When I says the word 'dishonest' here, I mean they can do the scenerio like review the amateur translator first then improve it to be better like 'add this cut that', they use other works like stealing other materials from other people speed up their works, this is how dishonest work. My suspection is come from what I read from other commenters around the forum.

I use the word suspection here I mean I accept I could be wrong.

You are using a very straw argument here. I can make my own guess on the name 'GameStop' = Look it's new games!!! Let stop at here and buy!!! et al.

I already explain clear as day on my post that I could be wrong meanwhile you keep thinking that I believe I'm right.

You seem to be over protective to the Kagura Games meanwhile I already state that I give Kagura Games credit for their translation and decensore without causing so much bug.

I suggest you should refrain from accusing me like that and I will refrain myself from answering the comments like yours.

• Angry
Reactions: Depression Cherry