My own renders within a render question

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Thank you once again to everyone it's worked perfectly!!
Glad to hear it. Looking at the image, if you haven't added the "emission" part, it might improve the look - right now, it's a bit dim for a real phone screen as compared to the thumb. If you did add the image to the "emission" channel, you might want to boost the luminance. Just my $0.02.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
So, let's assume you've found the file.
  1. Make a copy of the file. Do NOT edit the original.
  2. Edit the copy so that the image you want to appear on the screen is in the place of the image that was being used.
  3. Save the copy in the same folder as the original. (Under a different name, obviously.)
  4. Click on that little arrow again, select Browse, and now select your copy instead of the original.
When you say edit the image, I hope you aren't suggesting what I think you are. They'll kick you out of the cult for that kind of talk.

Last edited:

Honey hunters

Jan 23, 2020
Can anyone help me where should i find genital morph items (like Vaginal , penis , anus , sperm splash ) in free for developing a game in daz 3d and i forgot to tell I'm beginner for developing game , sooo please helping where should i find these items free ....and i search for these item in Google i didn't get these items..... please help me.......

Rich

Old Fart
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Game Developer
Jun 25, 2017
Can anyone help me where should i find genital morph items (like Vaginal , penis , anus , sperm splash ) in free for developing a game in daz 3d and i forgot to tell I'm beginner for developing game , sooo please helping where should i find these items free ....and i search for these item in Google i didn't get these items..... please help me.......
Check the "Asset Releases" forum.