Recommending My personal must-try favourites

Which of these you find the best

• Total voters

goodbuoy

Oct 4, 2020
My aim is that if someone new who shares the same interests as me, they would have an amazing list of games to start with.

Or, if someone more seasoned than me who shares the same interests, they might have some amazing recommendations for me.

A quick disclaimer about my interests: I'm into 3DCG and milfs. I prefer games with a strong focus on story and not just nudity, although nudity is still important. Having a great story provides a whole different experience.

I like games that eases into nudity but there would be some exceptions in the list below.

These in order starting with my ultimate favorite.
[When I say realistic bodies I mean the ass and breast sizes aren't out of this world. They are realistically voluptuous.]

1. A Wife and Mother IN-DEVELOPMENT | FEMALE PROTAGONIST | HAS INCEST | VISUAL NOVEL | HOURS OF GAMEPLAY | REALISTIC BODIES
The game is the OG in my opinion. It's about a mother/teacher moving to a new place with her family. Her personality are quite realistic for an adult game at least. It starts with very little nudity, but the way the story is written is amazing. It eases you in, and once the nudity starts kicking in, it gets really exciting. It has plenty of incest material. You can choose to be a faithful wife or a filthy wife. However, knowing the adult game community, hardly anyone is going to pick the faithful route. This game gets interesting because within the filthy route itself, there are many branches. This decides how you want the supporting characters to interact or treat you and how you drive the story. No more picking the obvious options giving you the illusion of choice.

2. Jessica O'Neil's Hard News IN-DEVELOPMENT | FEMALE PROTAGONIST | NO INCEST | VISUAL NOVEL | HOURS OF GAMEPLAY | REALISTIC BODIES
This game comes pretty close to AWAM. It's about a married journalist who just joined a dying local newspaper company. She has a retiree mentor which she loves to tease, an intern who wants her to be his mommy, a boss that she tries to compete with a colleague for attention, a young girl that has a crush on her, a mayor who doesn't provide any insider news for free and so much more. Again, immensely story-driven and within the unfaithful content itself, there is plenty of branches.

3. Man of the House COMPLETED | MALE PROTAGONIST | HAS INCEST | SANDBOX | DAYS OF GAMEPLAY | SEMI-REALISTIC BODIES
Among the first games I played, this is the typical mother and two daughters' incest game. You get to slowly corrupt each of them with different techniques. There is plenty of grinding in this game, but you can disable it within the settings. There are many other characters and story arcs to explore.

To those veterans here, the top 3 can pretty much give you an idea of my taste.

4. Personal Trainer COMPLETED | MALE PROTAGONIST | COUSIN INCEST | SANDBOX | DAYS OF GAMEPLAY | REALISTIC BODIES
Loved the evil arc with the freckled milf. This game has no grinding so that sets it apart from other sandboxes.

5. The DeLuca Family IN-DEVELOPMENT | MALE PROTAGONIST | NO INCEST | SANDBOX | HOURS OF GAMEPLAY | REALISTIC BODIES
You get recruited by a mafia. Amazing story amazing graphic. Biggest downside is the excessive grinding in my opinion. It gets frustrating at time. But it's a must try.

6. Sisterly Lust COMPLETED | MALE PROTAGONIST | HAS INCEST | VISUAL NOVEL | DAYS OF GAMEPLAY | SEMI-REALISTIC BODIES
Another classic mother and 2/3 daughters game. But the story here is decent. Also amongst the first games I played. Very different graphics compared to games I shared above.

8 A Mother's Love IN-DEVELOPMENT| MALE PROTAGONIST | NO INCEST | VISUAL NOVEL | DAYS OF GAMEPLAY | SEMI-REALISTIC BODIES
A little different. A make deal with your girlfriend's mom to stop dating her in return of something. Wouldn't say the story is good but it's decent.

The next two games have a cult following and I need to separate them from the rest.

9. Bad Bobby Saga ABANDONED | MALE PROTAGONIST | HAS INCEST | SANDBOX | DAYS OF GAMEPLAY | SEMI-REALISTIC BODIES
This game is has been abandoned and revived multiple times. It seems like the developer isn't that experienced. The game is filled with bugs and grammatical errors. But what makes this game unique is that the game allows you to be as evil as you want to be. The game doesn't force the developer's moral compass onto you. Let your own virtue guide you. This game is also the classic mother and three daughters. However, not all hope is lost. There are two ambitious projects working to revive the game. These both pick up where the original developer left off. They are independent of one another so we might see two different version of the same game. These are Bad Bobby Saga: Dark Path [IN-DEVELOPMENT] and Bad Bobby Saga: The Return [IN-DEVELOPMENT]. There are many other remakes and revivals out there but these two are the most popular.

10. Big Brother ABANDONED | MALE PROTAGONIST | HAS INCEST | SANDBOX | DAYS OF GAMEPLAY | SEMI-REALISTIC BODIES
Something about being abandoned and gaining a cult following. I might be wrong, but Bad Bobby Saga might actually be a rip-off of Big Brother which end up gaining a bigger cult following. The premise of both stories are similar. There is one revival effort which is Big Brother: Ren 'Py Remake [IN-DEVELOPMENT].

Upcoming early stage games that I find worth monitoring

12. False Hero
13. Silent House
14. In a Scent
15. Corporate Culture

Games that were okay at best

16. The Office
17. Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession RenPY Remake
18. Lily of the Valley Unofficial Ren'PY Remake

Games that were so mediocre that I never had the interest to complete them. I just abandoned them. Some after hours of play some after days of play. Either due to too much grinding or meh story.

19. Summertime Saga
20. Milfy City
21. Mystwood Manor
22. Lust Epidemic
23. A.O.A Academy
24. Dual Family
25. Foot of the Mountains
26. The Visit

This made me realized how many games I've actually played. These are rankings are based on my personal preferences. I know many people would disagree with me. Let me know if there is nay game I might have missed that deserves a spot here. If you different preferences, I would happy to check out your list.