Ren'Py - My Personal Succubus [v0.2] [NaughtyVerse]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Demithycs

Really great start. Nice animations which is to be expected for using Illusion but some Illusion based games can't even do that properly. Story is intriguing nothing crazy, some typos but nothing too glaring. Will definitely be closely watching this one. Amazing overall so far. Keep it up.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

notgeilerdude

Warning: only play this if you are fine with huge dick on skinny schoolboy MC

It's an early version of the game (v0.2) so don't expect too many sex scenes. But the models and renders are decent and I like where this is going. In one short scene the dev showed that he is capable of including stomach deformation during sex, so that's a big plus.

The English is solid, not a rough translation. The story is okay, nothing to write home about. Not a minus point for me, I'm here for sexy stuff.

The interface indicates that there will be some sort of grind involved in the future, but so far there is basically no sandbox bullshit included - hope it stays that way.

All in all a great start and a promising future.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Yazen_

The demo is very short.

I like the character designs, the writing seemed a little bit goofy or funny to me which could be this game's charm.

The animations are a plus since most VN avoid them.

Looking forward to future releases, for now it's a 4/5. Goodluck Dev!