CakePebble

Jun 2, 2022
I definitely wasn't expecting to like this a whole lot and only tried it because the reviews were positive - but damn it kinda blew me away. The characters are all so likeable and the art style fits the setting super well.

I fear that it may have awakened something in me though.

Ryel9876

Jan 10, 2019
Honestly, I did not expect to utterly love this game and setting as much as I do.
I also see so much potential in said setting. The world could easily be expanded to include different countries and races.
I would sell you the contract to my soul for a maid Mariam Fox waifu.
I wish you all the luck on this project.

I also wish to ask, what happened to my wheelbarrow full of goodies?

Last edited:

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Anybody got a walkthrough for this? Since there are a lot of possible "correct" options.
There's no real "correct" option to my knowledge since the princess doesn't mind you being rough and has shown an interest in it before hand. Even choosing options like bad mouthing Rolf doesn't stop you from hotdogging Emelie's ass in the bath. Most of the choices just modify the story slightly but so far with no real long term effect. Cumming between Emelie's tits lets her show her face before your interrogation, cumming on her face forces her to just give a thumbs up, as an example. Rolf's interrogation seems to be the only place currently you can fuck up which kicks you out and you're back to being a normal farmer. Although you're a cruel person if you choose to leave your boy, Billy, hanging.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
VN in general are weak but if this one had animations it would be a great diferential

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Something tells me Billy is actually a hot girl inside that armor.
You may be right. Something is definitely going on with him/her. I got some strong undertones from that character along with a few other scenes in the game. Whether it was Billy and MC potentially studying a sex book together, a shy Billy seeing MC naked, or two dudes in a bath house getting hard and touching tips. I'm not sure what direction this game is going, but at least I really like the artwork and the world building.

Reactions: bananaflyman

Agul

Jun 19, 2017
You may be right. Something is definitely going on with him/her. I got some strong undertones from that character along with a few other scenes in the game. Whether it was Billy and MC potentially studying a sex book together, a shy Billy seeing MC naked, or two dudes in a bath house getting hard and touching tips. I'm not sure what direction this game is going, but at least I really like the artwork and the world building.
God, I hope not. Billy should just be your broseph on your quest to impregnate the princess and other kinda furry chicks. Get him some piggy side pussy and reflect on how the real quest was the homie you met along the way. No bromo.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
God, I hope not. Billy should just be your broseph on your quest to impregnate the princess and other kinda furry chicks. Get him some piggy side pussy and reflect on how the real quest was the homie you met along the way. No bromo.
True, but I'd still like to see the future tags for this one to see exactly what this dev is planning to do. The gaydar hit rate was quite high. As soon as I saw the bath house scene I knew something unusual was afoot...or ahoof in this case.

4.90 star(s) 204 Votes