jokuur

May 23, 2019
You guys are killing me with how much everyone is raving about this game....and I cant even get it to launch! I have tried downloading full version, compressed version etc with no change. Downloads fine and extracts fine, double click to open game and nothing....no log...no error...no window pop up etc.
maybe your system dont have something renpy needs to run? other games using same program runs fine on ur pc?

FakeWuxia

Feb 24, 2020
maybe your system dont have something renpy needs to run? other games using same program runs fine on ur pc?
Yeah no problems with most renpy games. I say most because I did have issue with one of the motherless updates as the text was messed up in game but never had this where nothing starts up.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Yeah no problems with most renpy games. I say most because I did have issue with one of the motherless updates as the text was messed up in game but never had this where nothing starts up.
you need to post what exact error youre having, maybe do prntscr and past it here

FakeWuxia

Feb 24, 2020
Thats the weird part. no error whatsoever.... no pop up, no window in screen that goes away nothing. you double click the game and the cursor shows the spinning blue circle like its going to run then nothing happens.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Thats the weird part. no error whatsoever.... no pop up, no window in screen that goes away nothing. you double click the game and the cursor shows the spinning blue circle like its going to run then nothing happens.
Dealing With Display Problems
On Startup
Ren'Py requires that your computer has functioning graphics acceleration hardware, such as a GPU or a CPU with integrated graphics. Ren'Py will automatically choose between the following renderers, in order.
These are the classic renderers that were used from Ren'Py 6.13 to Ren'Py 7.4. These may not be available in 7.4 and later games that require model-based rendering.
  1. gl: OpenGL 2.0 or greater.
  2. angle: Windows, DirectX 9 or DirectX 11.
  3. gles: OpenGL ES 3.0.
These are model-based renderers present in Ren'Py 7.4 and later. These currently exist to enable new features, and are expected to become the default renderer in the future.
  1. gl2: OpenGL 2.0 or greater.
  2. angle2: Windows, DirectX 9 or DirectX 11.
  3. gles2: OpenGL ES 3.0.
Older versions of Ren'Py supported a software renderer, but this has been removed.
A small fraction of systems may experience problems when running hardware accelerated Ren'Py games. These problems are often due to buggy graphics drivers, and so your first step to fixing them should be to check for an update to your graphics card drivers.
If upgrading your video drivers does not fix the problem, you should consider switching video renderers, using the following steps.
  1. Hold down Shift while starting Ren'Py, or press Shift+G once Ren'Py has started.
  2. From the "Graphics Acceleration" menu that appears, choose the renderer to use.
  3. Choose "Quit", then restart Ren'Py.
We suggest trying the GL and ANGLE renderers. The GLES renderers may not function on desktop hardware.
On Suspend/Resume
We have had reports of systems that lose textures when a computer is suspened and resumed. This is likely a problem with the computer or its device drivers, but it is possible to force Ren'Py to reload the textures by resizing the window, or pressing the F key to toggle fullscreen mode.
Windows Encoding Problems
Ren'Py will fail to start on Windows if it's placed in a directory with a full path that isn't representable in the current system language. For example, if Ren'Py is in the directory:
C:\ビジュアルノベル\renpy-6.16.0-sdk\

and the system is set to use the English language, Ren'Py will be unable to start. To fix this problem, start the control panel, select "Region and Language Options", "Advanced", and change the Language for non-Unicode programs.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Billy's the best boy
when i first saw him and he never shows face i thought he was suspicious
like real boyfriend of the princess and this whole stuff turning to be ntr thing
but after that big guy hit his helmet i thought there is no way he would treat future prince like that
the way he is so close to princess and do everything without asking any questions, also e knew where to find human right away and humans werent allowed in the city

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
when i first saw him and he never shows face i thought he was suspicious
like real boyfriend of the princess and this whole stuff turning to be ntr thing
but after that big guy hit his helmet i thought there is no way he would treat future prince like that
the way he is so close to princess and do everything without asking any questions, also e knew where to find human right away and humans werent allowed in the city
Fuck that...

NTR would be the death sentence for this VN...
If you want cuck stuff play it... or go to the devs pixiv... there is enough NTR with the princess there...

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Fuck that...

NTR would be the death sentence for this VN...
If you want cuck stuff play it... or go to the devs pixiv... there is enough NTR with the princess there...
You sound like broken record and i dont want to play cuck stuff

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
You sound like broken record and i dont want to play cuck stuff
Who are you again?
Oh and...

Says the guy that can't even form a proper sentence.
Learn English then people wouldn't misunderstand you.

jokuur

May 23, 2019
Who are you again?
Oh and...

Says the guy that can't even form a proper sentence.
Learn English then people wouldn't misunderstand you.
there is nothing i said suggesting i wanted this stuff, just because i said Billy was suspicious and i thought it go this way didnt mean i wanted it to happen, maybe you should not jump into conclusions?
oh and mr. broken record, you should not shame other people for criticizing some stuff just because you like it and they dont this site chat was made to say what people think about game, it piss me off when someone says he want more of X and some asshole attacks them just because he want Y, i saw it enough on this site and its getting really tiresome, and when someone point it out the best they can say "your English is shit bro i didnt get you but its your fault not because of my low IQ" 1662830334314.png

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
there is nothing i said suggesting i wanted this stuff, just because i said Billy was suspicious and i thought it go this way didnt mean i wanted it to happen, maybe you should not jump into conclusions?
oh and mr. broken record, you should not shame other people for criticizing some stuff just because you like it and they dont this site chat was made to say what people think about game, it piss me off when someone says he want more of X and some asshole attacks them just because he want Y, i saw it enough on this site and its getting really tiresome, and when someone point it out the best they can say "your English is shit bro i didnt get you but its your fault not because of my low IQ" View attachment 2035871
Stop trolling.
The first sentence of your screenshot wasn't even directed at you.

I also never said you should look at cuck stuff, I merely mentioned that there is some if someone wants that and I said where someone with interest can find it.

You made a comment and I reacted to it. That's how a forum works.
Grow up.

OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
I think that I not played so much, but aparently, Emelie its not so innocent, or at least seems it. So, why the tag "virgin" on the game ? Maybe I lost something, so, was Emelie virgin before having sex with her (if that the case) or what... ? Sorry and thank you...
Your answers are in the end of the current version, just keep playing and you will get it :)

Reactions: OGTrashDaddy :D
Aug 9, 2022
Cyan's been consistent with an update ~3 months. Last update was a little faster since it had less background art. The next one will be a beach themed update with all new locations, so I'd guess for a November release. He just posted some art on patreon and its shaping up nicely!

TheVegnar

Jul 4, 2021
Cyan's been consistent with an update ~3 months. Last update was a little faster since it had less background art. The next one will be a beach themed update with all new locations, so I'd guess for a November release. He just posted some art on patreon and its shaping up nicely!
I wonder if we will get to see any other female relatives of Em. ^^

4.80 star(s) 211 Votes