VN - Ren'Py - My Pig Princess [v0.7.0] [CyanCapsule]

1. 5.00 star(s)

LeoManu

This damn game made me a furry. The art is friggin ELITE! It's a perfect mix of cute and sexy, but there are moments in the game where the art could pass of as a real fantasy rpg game. Horniness aside, the story and the lore, although it has it's somewhat serious undertones like a past war, is pretty damn wholesome. It's the type of stuff that makes you feel warm inside.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

GabrielER

I just can't wait for this game to be completed. I love the artwork so much, and I'm not even into furry stuff. The piggy looks hot af, she is thick and gorgeous. Hope we have more anal and deepthroat, specially with other hot characters.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

zbunk

amazing art, great humor, good writing! a simple, erotic novel about a horny ass pig. the design of every character is just eye candy and the sex scenes are some of the hottest i've ever seen. people are full of personality and it's fun to see the relationship between these two develop, one of the best games i've played on this site.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

didnt wanna register

Art is top notch I'm a big fan of the proportions of the female characters.
    The writing is great it's pretty funny at times while not overly bloated making you want to skip it. Scenes are high quality and involve some player choice leading to slight variations in how the scene plays out. If you're on the fence I highly recommend playing this one. Gods speed with the updates Dev!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Jdsiis

Welp, I never thought this would happen to me.

If you asked me a few hours ago if I would ever play a hentai game about fucking a pig I would've laughed. But after seeing it rated so highly, I decided to see what all the fuss was about.

A few minutes later, there I was, dick in hand beating off to a hentai pig being fucked; and it was absolutely fantastic. I don't know what this game has done, but it has awoken something deep inside of me; something dark. Now i'm having trouble beating off to non-pig / monster girls.

Fuck the author of this game for that. 10/10.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

locomakle

[v0.4.0]
    I am incredibly impressed about the quality of this. Not only is the art 10/10 because the artist is the main party invested into this, but the amount of custom choices you can take even in a 0.4 game is out of this world.

The story is really funny and surprisingly wholesome, with some dashes of maybe "post-apocalyptical" humans messed things up and dwindle their population and now animals evolved to cover those holes.

Either way, it seems that a lot of holes will be "covered" in this story so anyone that download it will find it enjoyable.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

ttsheng33

10/10 Art
    10/10 Story
    10/10 Characters
    10/10 Comedy
    10/10 Wholesome

100% Recommend .
    A perfect game with fun and cute characters. Top tier art. Lewd scenes. Very very wholesome. Interesting story with great humor.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

pazta

Not too much story and great visuals. Looking forward to seeing how it develops.
    When more content is added more weight could be added to your choices making the game more dynamic and individual.
    I don't really know what else to write at this stage.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Kinky Bully

My Pig Princess [v0.4.0]
    This is without a doubt one of the best 2D art-based AVN games of all time. It’s just superb!

PROS:
    • I am a big fan of male domination. But I love it more when it’s done in a way where the acting male character doesn’t look like an asshole. This one does that so well.
    • High Quality and detailed art.
    • I am not usually into monster girls much, but this one just does it well. The female characters are so well designed
    • Well illustration of different kinks
    • Well-written
    • The choices give us different scenes and have weight
    • Excellent use of sound effects and music
    Between Good & Bad:
    • The story (It’s not bad, but it’s not something exceptional either. TBH. it’s kind of childish.)
    CONS:
    • None worth mentioning at the moment.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Vatalyst

The images were extremely high quality, and I enjoyed the quiz although you could save during it so it was pretty easy to get through. Having to pick option and not just sitting back and watch a slide show is also great, hope the creator see's this and great job keep up the fantastic work!
  11. 5.00 star(s)

Flynn974

This game is simply brilliant. Every single detail is really well drawn. The story is simple and cool. The art is a masterpiece. Even though I'm not into this pig stuff, this game's simply awesome. Brilliant work!
  12. 5.00 star(s)

SINtax EroRR

Visually, this novel is fucking fantastic. The art quality is stellar, the style is lovely, and the designs are adorable as all heck.

Story-wise, it falls a little flat. The pacing is a little rushed and its kinda weird how most people either don't react or care that apparently the last living human in the kingdom is within their sights, in the capitol city which is supposedly something that hasn't happened in decades.

But who cares? The characters are great! Emelie is so bloody adorable, Billy is a big lovable blob, Rolf is both intimidating and fun, and all the other side characters are also given plenty of love in their writing and distinct personalities. I love how optimistic and pleasant everyone is, due to the easy life after the war.

Music is a bop, I like it. It's appropriate and gives some nice vibes, rounding off the edges and adding to the very positive energy the novel has as a whole.

Overall, its LOVELY. A simple, feel-good romantic comedy that both furries and non-furries can enjoy. A solid 4 and half stars, but since that option doesn't exist, just take all my stars!
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Churches&Flags

Despite the first reaction one could get seeing it's a love story with a pig in a human body, the game deserves all the credit. A good and short intro to understand the world in which the story is set, great characters (with 'enemies' and friends easily identified), excellent art and very good sex scenes (with buildups just as good). The sex happens pretty quickly, but I think the story does enough to justify it. Also a lot of games create conflict to get to a certain part this game has already showed, so it'll be interesting to see what the next updates bring sexwise. It promises a lot, to the point that could be one of the best games around here.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Suic132

Great characters. Art style is really good and the writing is excellent. I feel like this world is fleshed out and I am personally attracted to the characters which is a very rare occurence. Most 3d or 2d just doesnt look right but you can see the work that goes into everything here. I hope this one finishes
  15. 5.00 star(s)

PersonalizedDepopulation

Quite a bit of material here. There's five or six sexy scenes, and they're all pretty long. Titty-fucking, anal, blowjob, some foreshadowing to possible either gay stuff or group sex, has a bunch of stuff.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

mtnaum

Absolutely incredible art, and minimal sandbox/wrong choice/etc. to distract from it. Bit linear at times, but it's worth it for the art. I'd still play this if it was a kinetic novel.

Can't really think of any criticisms, except it needs MORE
  17. 5.00 star(s)

gruntcy

This game is superb!! The art style is totally gorgeous, the dialogues and the story is so fun. Everything is right in this game.

Also, you can choose what kind of sex the girl prefers, something essential for me in a game like this, 'cos IRL my GF and I only do anal sex, so do I in games.

Hope that this is a trait that can also be chosen for the other girls in the story, like the blacksmith and the girl in the book store. This game is precious.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

Roger Keanway

I didn't take this game seriously, but the world building and animation is so fascinating that de "furry theme" become interesting and even funny in a good way, a refreshing game in a saturated market
  19. 5.00 star(s)

fgth90

Awesome Artjob.

Miss Peggy is just divinely sexy.

The sex scenes are real close from reality.

The rendering in models looks like the one in Taffy Tales.

Congrats to the Dev, that's amazing job.

We can't wait for next updates.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Xero45

I was waiting for something like this and now I am looking forward to see more of it in future

lovely art
    this is the start of the game so I can't say much about the story
    beautiful pig princess
    simple game