Mod Ren'Py My Pleasure Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.39 Elite] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Played till the ending, it really doesn't need the WT mod, the calls is only for the girls that you're already on their path, and the patch only needs to fix two or three sentences overall.

So, if you guys don't want to wait, you can use the 0.19 for now.

m00nsh1ne

Feb 22, 2020
You actually don't need a mod for playing this update. There are no choices to do. I played it through.
I beg to differ... ever since I used his mod it has done something to the script. Because everytime I run the game without it I get an error everytime the MC tries to talk or think that says "Sayer "MC" is not defined". Since that kind of makes the game unplayble I do in fact need his mod to play the game... I really don't want to start from the beginning again.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
That sounds heavy for me that you always use the same folder as destination for the game files. That is a huge no no for renpy, always extract into a new folder - don't use the old one. Extract into a new folder and copy you save from old to new - or use the saves that are created into the /appdata folder.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
You actually don't need a mod for playing this update. There are no choices to do. I played it through.
if the last version you played was 0.16 and with the mod for 0.16 and now you update to latest version, how do you expect to see the new scenes if mod is not a match?

if EVERYONE!!!! downloaded every version and downloaded this mod every time, then I would agree with you, but that is not what happens

edit:: just checked my own version, last I downloaded was 0.17
so I would have to try and find a site that have NOT updated their links to 0.20, but kept the "old" version of 0.19 so I can download that and then download this mod.....
it can be pretty hard as those sites often updates right away, even if the link on google still say version 0.19, when you get there it is 0.20 :p

edit2::
if others are in same situation I found the old mega link to 0.19, which is a match for this mod

Last edited:
Reactions: CircaAD

Armysolo

Mar 9, 2019
Scrappy is working with Black Heart Games on Black Heart Hotel, The Guardian and Secrets of Whispering Pine. If you want him to stop working on BHH to do a walkthrough mod so you can fap sub to his patreon

Rycharde's Realm

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2018
Scrappy is working with Black Heart Games on Black Heart Hotel, The Guardian and Secrets of Whispering Pine. If you want him to stop working on BHH to do a walkthrough mod so you can fap sub to his patreon
--> Shaddy <-- works with Blackheart.

Reactions: genthrow
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes