Mod Ren'Py My Pleasure Walkthrough/Gallery Mod [v0.39 Elite] [scrappy]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Potato

Oct 15, 2016
People volunteering to improve your experience should have the luxury of 2-3 of updating, especially if someone does this improvement for a shitload of games.

Reactions: Trminator

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
Can you please NOT suggest to people to spam modders, even more, via DMs? ... ONE Ping in here is enough. After that, just like that post, and wait for the modder to respond with the mod or a time estimate etc.. :)
Do you really believe that in his spare time he reads all the forum posts for every game he create mods? This is a very optimistic understanding of reality.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
if there is no new content he rarely update the mod.
btw I have no clue if there is new or not :p
I stopped playing this when my saves starting call the aunt I think for mom and found out there was "another" mom later lol
so im sticking to the gallery mod now and then :O

Reactions: robbaniak

robbaniak

Jul 17, 2019
if there is no new content he rarely update the mod.
btw I have no clue if there is new or not :p
I stopped playing this when my saves starting call the aunt I think for mom and found out there was "another" mom later lol
so im sticking to the gallery mod now and then :O
Thanks for the info. If it is what you write, it is a pity to waste your time on it.
Perhaps thanks to this, he will take on something more ambitious, for example Artemis :D

Daasss

Jan 23, 2017
I unpacked the 0.21 version mod into the 0.22 game folder and now there's "But they are cousins!" exclamation all over the game, even as both a question and answer when the MC speaks with his uncle at the bar :D

Balthasar-Gelt

Aug 5, 2021
I unpacked the 0.21 version mod into the 0.22 game folder and now there's "But they are cousins!" exclamation all over the game, even as both a question and answer when the MC speaks with his uncle at the bar :D
Yeah,I did the same too,I hope scrappy updates it for the new version because if you use the v0.21 mod it will fuck up the dialogues.

Trminator

May 3, 2017
Do you really believe that in his spare time he reads all the forum posts for every game he create mods? This is a very optimistic understanding of reality.
He does get a ping when someone replies to one of HIS threads for HIS mods. No need to DM him about stuff.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes