Unreal Engine My Pretty Toy [v0.6.2.0] [Nanney Teasford]

2.90 star(s) 7 Votes

BansheeHand

Nov 9, 2019
I did something utterly crazy: I played the sandbox mission, captured every bandit, and freed every prisoner. Of course, the level didn't end. It doesn't end.

When I quit, 8 hours had passed. I don't recommend it to anyone.

Here are a few tips:
  • If a bandit starts chasing you, she'll catch you eventually. However, you can choose where she catches you. Take her to a remote, deserted, out-of-sight corner, preferably a long distance from her patrol route. Preferably, climb a rope. She'll catch you, but climb nonetheless.
  • When there are bushes on the ground, there are traps too. Look for them.
  • When you equip your crossbow, immediately press the reload button. When you shoot, immediately reload.
  • When you switch to a different teammate, the former teammate teleports away, unless she is bound. You can enter the self-bondage menu and choose a simple binding to prevent her from teleporting away.
  • There are four types of head bondage: (1) Stuffings, (2) gags and (3) blindfolds, and (4) head bags. You can apply one of each, but exclusively in the order specified here.
  • Mittens are inescapable. If you haven't recruited a teammate, avoid them or restart the level.

Reactions: Gyurika
2.90 star(s) 7 Votes