RPGM - Completed - MY]R [v1.55] [takamakuran]

1. 2.00 star(s)

tekmat1911

Just finished this game and I gotta be honest, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. It feels unfinished and like the dev didn't really try having someone else playtest his game before releasing it.

The largest problem with the game is that its most lauded feature, the story, is hidden behind a five hour slog through repetitive, grindy combat with punishing game overs all while saving is discouraged. You explore barren environments that contain a single enemy type, one monster girl, and one boss, and until you beat the final boss there is no story given besides the personalities of the girls, which is very minimal anyway. Even if you use the debug tool it would be a bland walk through pointless stretches of empty space until the very last part of the game where you choose endings.

Let's say you don't use the debug tool though, then it's your generic RPG maker game. The gameplay is simplistic and usually works. When you unlock new girls and skills there's brief enjoyment and satisfaction as you overcome a boss that previously seemed impossible to overcome. However, throughout your journey there is no guidance and it's very easy to not play the game in its intended linear fashion and you'll likely be punished for not having a high enough level if you don't correctly guess the direction the dev laid the game out in. I don't actually mind this, but with a save system that discourages you from saving the game often it can be frustrating and feel like a time waste.

Finally the endings didn't satisfy me for the amount of time I put in. I did the major ones but can't be arsed to get the seventh character now. I did a blind playthough while I was sick and the game kept me busy. I'm honestly a little surprised reading the thread now to learn some people like this game as much as they do. The game did have a draw for me when I was starting because everything was so mysterious, but eventually I realized the mystery is because the dev didn't want to flesh everything out. Things exist because they do. Ultimately it feels like the plot to a dream, you're just thrust into it and you try to make the best of it. I appreciate that the game is unique though, that is what drew me to it and kept me playing. I don't mean to shit on the dev, I might even try out his other games sometime.

As a final note, there is NTR in some of the endings but I did not feel any attachment to the girls so it just made me laugh. I laughed at all of the endings, come to think of it. Maybe it was just the feeling of relief of having finished this game.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Medianoche

A good eroge in which the focus is to show you a dark world in which little you get to see something good in it. This game confused me at first, but the more I played it the more I enjoyed it, the endings are the most shocking, it makes you change your emotions easily each one, until in the end, after so much suffering, you achieve a happy ending. A great game
  3. 5.00 star(s)

capre

Analysis:
    The game is a bit tedious without the debug cheat, it wants to be an exploration game, but then the combat is so challenging/time consuming. My first and legit play through I saved girls, beat all monsters + bosses, none of them were hard once I picked the right girls, but it was big grind, and the fights took many turns.

I'd like it better if you could rest to restore mana+hp, and save like in a normal game. Obviously those were specific choices by the devs though. Conversely I like the limited enemy thing, which seems like it would mean no grind. I like the unusual art, and the atmosphere is really great.

Puzzling out the endings is a huge part of the game, and it's too bad that without outside information some points are too obscure. Without any in-game hints it's asking too much to piece together why a random red-guy is giving you items (that are tied to the girls you kill). If he said "I'll reward you for genetic material", then I could see it, but as is there's no set up at all.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

CraziBeast

An interesting game, you have little to no plot except by what you can figure with some conversations and the endings. It has mulltiple endings and every one of it drop some info. The gameplay is on the harder side compare to most RPGM, but is also more fun. Enemies don't respawn so EXP is limited, some enemies hit hard. I actually used probably every skill in the game, they are all useful.

Nice amount of sex scenes, mostly hardcore but normal. All the scenes are with you companions... except in only ONE of the endings were you get an scene with a new girl (this means 7 companions and one extra).

The art weird, it's like good but not, it's like detailed and sexy but weird. Most of the girls are thicc but not extreme, also they are fit. What makes the scenes good are the scenes by themselves, they feel like really alive.

Now the endings, there are good ones, bad ones and some in between. Most of the happy ones requieres more than one run, you can still get some of them in the first one. Also, read the notes, they will help.

So, give this a shot. It has good gameplay and "PLOT".
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Twillypop

Just like his other game, the art may be hard to get used to but the atmosphere is great. And yes, I can say it was a good fap while also being a good game.
    Consider supporting the dev by buying this games and his other one, "New Game".
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Vydashal

I started playing this game because this one was the creator of "New Game", first game.
    And I do not know where I should be disappointed or thankful, because this game is vastly inferior to "New Game" in very aspect, which is to say that the creator improved a lot.

To be honest the only thing I enjoyed about this game were the endings. The battles became too easy once you have a group of 4. The H-Scenes were just Meh. And there was a story but it was too vague, I did understood it more or less through the endings but still.

This game just the "New Game" had a lot of creepy moments. If the creator wanted to make a pure horror RPG, I think he could make a really good one.