り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
RJ276535_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Explore the strange world, find, capture and have fun with monster girls, and reach one of many (10+) wildly different endings.

~5 hours expected playtime.
5+ H-scenes per character (35+ in total).​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-20
Release Date: 2020-03-13
Developer: takamakuran -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.55
Language: English
Other Games: A New Game - The Mercenary's Adventure
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog;

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Thanks to prinnydood for sharing.

RJ276535_img_smp1.jpg RJ276535_img_smp2.jpg RJ276535_img_smp3.jpg RJ276535_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited:

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Ah, I have reviewed its second game 'A new project', and this is the game that made me to admire this circle's works.
First of all, the translation is a lie, there are barely any words or explanation in the game to begin with
But the world itself is very fascinating, its bare and without much content but makes you want to explore
The girls are very cute too, but mind you this is a hard game, there are no grinding since the enemies you see are the total
but god you have to kill everyone of them, and the boss fights have to be planned out accordingly

Ok now the real reason this game got me hooked: the endings
If you have seen at least one or two endings, you will know what I mean, YOU GOTTA SEE THEM ALL
no spoilers
Lastly how TF do I achieve the last three endings? How do you join both sides?

Last edited:

BlueG

Sep 1, 2018
Ah, I have reviewed its second game 'A new game', and this is the game that made me to admire this circle's works.
First of all, the translation is a lie, there are barely any words or explanation in the game to begin with
But the world itself is very fascinating, its bare and without much content but makes you want to explore
The girls are very cute too, but mind you this is a hard game, there are no grinding since the enemies you see are the total
but god you have to kill everyone of them, and the boss fights have to be planned out accordingly

Ok now the real reason this game got me hooked: the endings
If you have seen at least one or two endings, you will know what I mean, YOU GOTTA SEE THEM ALL
no spoilers
Lastly how TF do I achieve the last three endings? How do you join both sides?
I feel you on those endings two of them really fucked me up needed to clean my soul with something wholesome before I went on a murdered everyone.

For the join together, there's two npcs the red one that say's "hey hows it going" can be recruited and a blue one in the tower I think floor 40 on the left side who you recruit also. After you got them both they'll be in the pyramid towards the right and you can talk to them, from there the endings depend on you.

Reactions: Stermo

BlueG

Sep 1, 2018
Anyone have saves with the Seventh I don't think I have it in me to run through it again and kill my girls

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
Does anyone have the link for the thread that contains their other game called A New Game? I couldn't find it when I used the search bar.

Extra_Evil

Jan 15, 2019
Does anyone have the link for the thread that contains their other game called A New Game? I couldn't find it when I used the search bar.
For some reason the person who created the thread for that one called it "A New Project" so you can not find it under its right tittle.

Reactions: Link_Xp4444

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
For some reason the person who created the thread for that one called it "A New Project" so you can not find it under its right tittle.
Thanks for the response, but is it possible the thread was deleted from this site? I can't find it under that title either.

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
I feel you on those endings two of them really fucked me up needed to clean my soul with something wholesome before I went on a murdered everyone.

For the join together, there's two npcs the red one that say's "hey hows it going" can be recruited and a blue one in the tower I think floor 40 on the left side who you recruit also. After you got them both they'll be in the pyramid towards the right and you can talk to them, from there the endings depend on you.
...Ok, how do I recruit them?

Reactions: aattss

Superk

May 21, 2017
Ok...What do I DO? This game freaks me out, and the pictures feel misleading. They don't tell you anything? At all?

Zweilous

May 3, 2018
Sorry for asking but where should I find Fox?? She's the only that is missing in my team Thanks in advance!~

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes