Extra_Evil

Jan 15, 2019
"■ The Seventh
Kill the six to get the egg from the middle top red NPC

■ All Seven
After getting any ending of the seventh the egg will be at the start of the game"

So how does this actually work i have gotten the egg and gotten a ending with what was in it but i do not start with it?

• Angry
Reactions: kajidiablo

qazmlpok

Dec 20, 2017
So how does this actually work i have gotten the egg and gotten a ending with what was in it but i do not start with it?
It should be on the floor directly down from your starting position in the cell. It's a glowing dot on the floor.

Extra_Evil

Jan 15, 2019
Ok so it looks like all endings with the egg girl does not unlock her egg for future games, at least kill alll blues did not unlock it for me.

Edit got it to work, for me i had to kill both sides with egg girl and stay and that perma got me the egg.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: kajidiablo

Noggernag

Jun 3, 2017
Really interesting game, some nice scenes, cool endings and an excellent atmosphere.
That all said the fox was a bit disappointing and the human is pure nightmare fuel. Who thought it would be a good idea to have an emaciated brain-damaged r63 TF2 soldier as one of the girls?
Gonna play all the endings tomorrow, looking forward to it.

BlueG

Sep 1, 2018
BlueG:
How did you cleanse yourself? Man, I still keep on having flashbacks from that sh*t, even after reading a couple wholesome stuff since then!
Good question, I think the escape endings helped since I got them after the red and blue, and I think I'm at a point where ntr just doesn't hit me as hard as it used to, as long as I know its coming (which it didn't so it fucked me up) I can deal with it. But I was definitely like you at one point where I would instantly nope outta there.

Since I doubt you can numb yourself that quickly, I'd say step away for a bit plays some games with friends where you can have a laugh, read some "komi san has a communication disorder", or actually do numb yourself to it by playing other games where you're the bad guy then go back and ice all those fuckers.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
There seems to be a good peaceful ending to the conflict but I don't know how to achieve it at all.

Edit: Okay once you've gotten both Blue and red guy to join you. Go back to the starter prison area and they will be there. Talk to them and discuss the situation
Save and then select an option.

All three options are good endings.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stermo and RustDust

RandomQ

Jun 15, 2017
OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD! I loved New Project! It was so... Unique. Half of the odd things were left unexplained and I loved it! SO. DAMN. EXCITED

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Well,that kind of ending can never surpassed Lisa the joy or Lisa the painful ending..it still ok and the mc reminds me of Brad

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
How do you get Red and Blue to join you?
Note: the following advice only applies once you've subjugated all other areas and fought to the boss at the end.

Fight all the way to the top of the tower. When you visit the top floor red vs blue guys will be standing there. Approach them and select "view the current situation". Then find the blue guy on floor 40 and tell him to join. Find the red guy all the way back at homebase and tell him to join.

Last edited:

Anyhole

Aug 14, 2017
Incredible game, I even feel a bit bad about cheating midway through to soften the grind. The good endings are great and satisfying, but the bad ones are quite dark (but still well done). This author has a quite unique style of storytelling.

Reactions: superelmo

nameisfake

Apr 10, 2018
Does anyone know how to get to the roof in good ending remain? it seem you can go to sleep to proceed to another day without select "END" if you talk to all resident. but on 3rd day human is on the roof. I wonder if you can interact with human here?
20200221015828.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Stermo

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Fun note to add. In the two peaceful endings, if you have chimera, the ending is extended. In the remain ending, an extra sex scene with an eighth girl is added.

As for the human girl appearing in unreachable spots. She has an annoying habit of doing that. She will do it in the mountain area and she also does it for day 3. Note after 4 days or so the game just loops the days.

nameisfake

Apr 10, 2018
i cant seem to find a way to get sex scene with 8th girl and how to proceed to day 4? it doesnt give me option, do i miss something in day 3?

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
i cant seem to find a way to get sex scene with 8th girl and how to proceed to day 4? it doesnt give me option, do i miss something in day 3?
If you've successfully unlocked the 8th girl, on day 3 you red will have some a white girl (compiled from genetic material) in her room. Talk to the white girl in the room.

BlueG

Sep 1, 2018
According to the creators cien page they're working on adding more scenes to the game

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes