nameisfake

Apr 10, 2018
If you've successfully unlocked the 8th girl, on day 3 you red will have some a white girl (compiled from genetic material) in her room. Talk to the white girl in the room.
how do you unlock 8th girl? i dont even know there 8th girl exist, the guide i have only mention 7 girls. Mine doesnt have any white girl in red room

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
how do you unlock 8th girl? i dont even know there 8th girl exist, the guide i have only mention 7 girls. Mine doesnt have any white girl in red room
When you reached this ending, which girls did you have with you. You must have ALL the girls. So slime, harpy, fox, gorilla, human, spider and CHIMERA (meaning new game plus). Otherwise there will be a white thing in reds room but when you talk to it will disintegrate because of missing genetic material.

qazmlpok

Dec 20, 2017
When you reached this ending, which girls did you have with you. You must have ALL the girls. So slime, harpy, fox, gorilla, human, spider and CHIMERA (meaning new game plus). Otherwise there will be a white thing in reds room but when you talk to it will disintegrate because of missing genetic material.
There's two requirements to "recruit" her.

First, you need to beat all 7 bosses (this counts the final boss, and is the only mandatory one). This gives you the dark meat, Big Bird, Big Dog, etc items. If you don't do this she won't appear in Red's room at all. You also lose these 7 items from your inventory when she joins your party.

Then, yes, if you don't have all of the girls (or maybe just missing Chimera?), she'll be in the room but disintegrate.

Also, I just discovered that getting the Chimera endings unlocks her for your existing saves, not just in starting a brand new game. So if you recruited everyone in your first game you can just re-load that save, get Chimera, and get the last endings. Saves a playthrough, and she doesn't say anything outside of jail/interact/town anyway.

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Maybe my game's bugged, but I don't see Human anywhere. I walked up all 50 flights of the tower and found Fox but not Human. Also, I surveyed the situation on floor 50, but Red and Blue won't join me. Am I missing something?

Mar 17, 2019
Maybe my game's bugged, but I don't see Human anywhere. I walked up all 50 flights of the tower and found Fox but not Human. Also, I surveyed the situation on floor 50, but Red and Blue won't join me. Am I missing something?
Did you check floor 10 or 11 on right side (where red pillar keep become enemy) ?
Did you do this BEFORE red/blue confrontation (red inside the tower) ?

D

Deleted member 378756

The ending where you side with the reds is wtf.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I did like the game though and I'm glad I came here looking for help. There was no way I would have found the peaceful endings otherwise and those were a breath of fresh air.

tobig

Sep 24, 2018
Am I just an idiot? because I cannot for the life of me find any interact scenes other than Slime jumping in the river, and a conversation with Bird.

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Am I just an idiot? because I cannot for the life of me find any interact scenes other than Slime jumping in the river, and a conversation with Bird.
Try the interact command in the regular menu. The town doesn't have much interaction scenes. Just one with the armor store for most of the girls and one in the pub for the bird and one in middle of town + bridge for slime.

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
How do you get the egg/seventh?
I've gotten all the monsters girls although I got the gorilla girl after the last boss fight.
And I've got all the boss items, 6 plus the dark meat. I'm at the starting room but nothing is there to do.

Also game is pretty cool. Has potential to be a much better game.

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2019
How do you get the egg/seventh?
I've gotten all the monsters girls although I got the gorilla girl after the last boss fight.
And I've got all the boss items, 6 plus the dark meat. I'm at the starting room but nothing is there to do.

Also game is pretty cool. Has potential to be a much better game.
You need to get one of the ending with 7th girl. That means you need to kill all six other girl and get 7th girl ending. Not sure which one you needed, but after that if you start a new game in front of your jail there would be sparkly thing (that's her).

Note that fox girl would run when you try to kill her into forest (middle of 4 rocks formation)

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
I am at a loss. Somehow I cant seem to trigger an ending. I am on my first playthrough and killed reds and blue at teh top of the tower. But then nothing happened. Maybe someone can tell me what i am missing?

Edit: I am dumb. I was missing the one red an the base of the Tower because I was teleporting directly to the top.
Case closed.

Last edited:

tobig

Sep 24, 2018
Try the interact command in the regular menu. The town doesn't have much interaction scenes. Just one with the armor store for most of the girls and one in the pub for the bird and one in middle of town + bridge for slime.
Thank you, for some reason that option completely slipped my mind. The only reason I ever needed to go into that menu was to use items.

menny

May 28, 2017
I'm having some trouble with getting both the reds and blues to side with me, I haven't killed either side, I've cleared all areas(I cleared out the spider cave of normal enemies but can't find a boss, same with the cliff birds) and each time I talk to the blue guy on floor 40 and red guy at base(the exact prompt I'm given is "to take him with me") so what did I do wrong?

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
I'm having some trouble with getting both the reds and blues to side with me, I haven't killed either side, I've cleared all areas(I cleared out the spider cave of normal enemies but can't find a boss, same with the cliff birds) and each time I talk to the blue guy on floor 40 and red guy at base(the exact prompt I'm given is "to take him with me") so what did I do wrong?
So to clarify you managed to get both red and blue guy to come with you? If so go back to the starter area, that prison you started in, and they will be there. There should have been a bird and spider boss just sitting there blocking the pathway to new areas. Perhaps you speedran the game and did the plant boss too early?

Reactions: GGH

menny

May 28, 2017
So to clarify you managed to get both red and blue guy to come with you? If so go back to the starter area, that prison you started in, and they will be there. There should have been a bird and spider boss just sitting there blocking the pathway to new areas. Perhaps you speedran the game and did the plant boss too early?
ok so the order of the game I had done is beat each normal area boss(the ones that are already there without defeating each areas normal enemies, then before going to the big main boss(dark body and undersea) I want to get Human and Fox and made sure to have everyone before killing the big bosses and then the turtles, then I came here to see how to unite both sides and killed all enemies in each area. So essentially yeah, I inadvertently a speed ran in an awkward way

Edit: ok so quick question do I need to start a new save to find the 8th girl, if not where is the "red room" as I have no memory of where or what it is

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes