• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
there are in-game yet I can't find
in RPG Maker Editors
name
Chimera
Aggressor
Collector
or this game has a 6 girl ????(slime bird spider fox human gorilla )

the spoiled ending I don't know this's all end ????
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

menny

May 28, 2017
I dunno, personally I liked the red ending the most. Sure its not as "happy" but think about it for a second. The reds actually create a Utopia and not even that they create a female gender meaning everybody gets a girl. I mean if we think of the greater good here, I'd say the red ending is by far the best.
In my opinion, the only good endings are the truce(with RED leader and Blue leader), the escape endings, or killing both sides and remaining on the planet, you don't have to ever cause your friends to suffer and everyone get to have their own little choice. if we put it between the Red ending and the Blue ending, I go with blue since again they don't fucking murder all of my friends(they do keep raping them which isn't ideal but they aren't tortured like they are in Red)

smika

Feb 6, 2019
So to get the chimera, do you have to kill the girls immediately instead of recruiting them, or is there an option down the line to kill them? Also, does anything carry over in ng+, game seems pretty difficult if you're planning a solo run where you kill all the girls and have to quest by yourself.

ArticckK

Aug 17, 2017
If I kill all bosses before recruiting the blue and red guys, I can only unlock the first 3 endings?

franz941

Nov 22, 2017
what changed with the new patch? arledy got all the ending of previus patch so i don't want to redownload if is just bug fix.

Exocaradus

Nov 26, 2018
what changed with the new patch? arledy got all the ending of previus patch so i don't want to redownload if is just bug fix.
I only know that there's more interaction with companions other than the slime. Don't really know if there's any more ending or non companion scene.

D

Deleted member 119819

how to find
Chimera and Collector
View attachment 626453 View attachment 626456
I need to get another good end
You get Chimera(the red one) by killing all of the monstergirls and gifting their special item to one of the red npcs in the first area. He's staying somewhere north. In all playthroughs afterwards you get Chimera automatically, she will always spawn with you from the beginning of the game.
The "Collector" or just White you only get in one of the endings. She's in that sense unplayable, since you do not have to fight anything with her. She's basically only there for one H-scene.
Anyway, you get here scene by killing all the regular bosses. Every regular boss drops a special item. There are 7 of these items.
The ending you need is the one with all seven monstergirls alive, including Chimera, red and blue have to make peace and you decide to remain on the planet. After a couple of days, the red npc creates White by combining all those special drops from the regular bosses. Then you can watch her H-scene. That is it basically.

ArticckK

Aug 17, 2017
I can't interact with the blue guy in the tower, he keeps saying "What's happening up there?" but i dont have any options

lastcorn

Nov 17, 2017
How do I recruit red and blue for 14-16 endings? I have all girls (including Chimera from new game+ egg) and have defeated water sprouting organism.

Reactions: ArticckK

Misalton

Oct 17, 2018
Can someone explain how am I suppoused to kill all 6 girls to get 7th without using debug option? You don't get any healing skills from killed girls and items wouldn't be enough to keep you alive when you get to wolves and further.

lastcorn

Nov 17, 2017
Can someone explain how am I suppoused to kill all 6 girls to get 7th without using debug option? You don't get any healing skills from killed girls and items wouldn't be enough to keep you alive when you get to wolves and further.
Kill the first 5 then ignore the wolves and head straight for Gorilla to make Chimera. If you still have problems make sure you're using hp and tp regen accesories and always have defense up skill active.

sotokouya

Feb 8, 2018
1588671454231.png

anyone know why? happened when i did interaction one with slime, 2nd option (caressing her bottom). tried the usual locale but no luck

Snowy Bodinski

Sep 19, 2017
A bit confused on which boss i'm missing, so far i've gotten:

Big Slime
Big Spider
Big Bird
Big Dog
Big Turtle
and Dark meat.

I was told there were 7 bosses, and i wanna get me that collector.

lastcorn

Nov 17, 2017
A bit confused on which boss i'm missing, so far i've gotten:

Big Slime
Big Spider
Big Bird
Big Dog
Big Turtle
and Dark meat.

I was told there were 7 bosses, and i wanna get me that collector.
You're missing Big Fish, it's to the right of cave entrance with water sprouting organism.

Reactions: BaiFang

qazmlpok

Dec 20, 2017
So to get the chimera, do you have to kill the girls immediately instead of recruiting them, or is there an option down the line to kill them? Also, does anything carry over in ng+, game seems pretty difficult if you're planning a solo run where you kill all the girls and have to quest by yourself.
You must do it immediately. You can't kill them after recruiting. It's not nearly as difficult as it might seem - if you talk to the guy to the left of the tower, he'll give you extremely strong items in exchange for their body parts (he also gives you Chimera after giving him all 6). You also learn attack skills from killing them. I forget exactly what items you get but I'm pretty sure you get a massive boost to attack and defense, high regeneration, and a very strong "all smash" skill. Killing the girls is probably the easy option.

Chimera is always available in NG+ once unlocked, and she's absurdly strong, so it's very easy to defeat things after unlocking her.

I can't interact with the blue guy in the tower, he keeps saying "What's happening up there?" but i dont have any options
How do I recruit red and blue for 14-16 endings? I have all girls (including Chimera from new game+ egg) and have defeated water sprouting organism.
You need to go to the top of the tower and check out the situation. Don't kill or fight anyone, just go there and survey the area (There's a choice but I'm not sure it matters). Then go back to floor 40 (IIRC; I forget where he is) and talk to Blue, and you should have the option to have him join you. Red is the guy near the start who says "Hey, how's it going" normally. Similarly, he should join you.

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes