DaBouncer

Jan 24, 2020
... Fuck.

Well that makes things difficult, for me, kinda. I think I need to start a new game.

Luckily, I'm only lvl 4 XD

capre

Dec 16, 2018
I have a quick analysis and then a summary of endings, let me know if I missed anything, obviously spoilers in this post

Analysis:
The game is a bit tedious without the debug cheat, it wants to be an exploration game, but then the combat is so challenging/time consuming. My first and legit play through I saved girls, beat all monsters + bosses, none of them were hard once I picked the right girls, but it was big grind, and the fights took many turns.

I'd like it better if you could rest to restore mana+hp, and save like in a normal game. Obviously those were specific choices by the devs though. Conversely I like the limited enemy thing, which seems like it would mean no grind. I like the unusual art, and the atmosphere is really great.

Puzzling out the endings is a huge part of the game, and it's too bad that without outside information some points are too obscure. Without any in-game hints it's asking too much to piece together why a random red-guy is giving you items (that are tied to the girls you kill). If he said "I'll reward you for genetic material", then I could see it, but as is there's no set up at all.

Ending comments:
You can choose to kill girls intead of recruiting them (after fox escapes shes in the rock formation in the dog forest), if you kill them all you get the chimera egg from the red clone near the spaceship tower. You can recruit the blue & red clones (though I couldn't recruit them on my kill-girls play through), after killing the boss and observing the spaceship tower battle. Blue is on lvl 40, red is near home base.

If you kill both factions of clones, you can leave the tower to 'remain on the planet', or activate the console to 'return to home'

For the endings there are a few states: (girls & chimera is almost the same as girls, but has a few different dialogues)
Four 'girls' states: <some girls>, <killed girls, only chimera>, <girls & chimera>, <killed girls & chimera>
Five 'tower' states: <kill all reds>, <kill all blues>, <kill both & remain>, <kill both & return>, <escape small ship>

<some girls>
<kill all reds> = 2 <voyage to home planet ending> Girls get fucked by blue clones
<kill all blues> = 1 <settle new planet ending> Girls get experimented on by red clones
<kill both, remain> = 4 <cruise adventure on new planet> Blues send more ships to destroy you
<kill both, return> = 5 <bad return ending> Blues send ships to destroy you in space
<escape> = 3 <escape ending> Adventure in space, end on pedestal?

<only chimera>
<kill all reds> = 11 <voyage to home planet ending> Chimera suicide, you can't even roam ship
<kill all blues> = 10 <settle new planet ending> Chimera creates chimera race, race war, bad ending
<kill both, remain> = 12 <settle new planet ending> Chimera creates chimera race
<kill both, return> = 13 <escape ending> In big ship, you become a chimera
<escape> = 13 <escape ending> In small ship, you become a chimera

<girls & chimera>
<kill all reds> = <voyage to home planet ending> Chimera suicide, Girls get fucked by blue clones
<kill all blues> = <settle new planet ending> Same without chimera
<kill both, remain> = <cruise adventure on new planet> Same without chimera
<kill both, return> = <bad return ending> Same without chimera
<escape> = <escape ending> Adventure in space, end on pedestal? 2nd best ending

<solo>
<kill all reds> = <voyage to home planet ending> Can roam but there's nothing to do
<kill all blues> = <settle new planet ending> Same as otherwise, but less cg
<kill both, remain> = 8 <adventure on new planet> Go fishing
<kill both, return> = 7 <ram home planet ending> Ram the homeworld
<kill both, return> = 6 <celebrated return ending> Celebrated return, retire while drinking whiskey
<escape> = 9 <escape ending> You escaped

<recruited both>
<remain> = 15 <HOME ending> Best ending, more content, get 8th if you kill all bosses
<return> = 14 <idol ending> The girls become idols on the home world
<escape> = 16 <escape ending> Almost the same as regular, with some extra red/blue dialogue

AshTheFox98

Jul 31, 2019
guys, I don't understand how you can play this game. I caught her at a time when she had the .14 number, and I really wanted an update.
so I downloaded version 1.5, but it has bugs! it is impossible to interact with the slime groin, because there is an error in the game code, and everything crashes. spider also with an error, because the game freezes on the groin! and this is still in the first hour of the game!
does anyone have a fixed version 1.5? please give it to me. I feel really bad that I can't play a great game properly.

Reactions: Jeff Platinum

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Looks like there was a bug fix on the 5th, so probaly a good thing its being reviewed.

Desert Robot

Jul 29, 2017
Just got it, thanks.

Font seems to be bugged on my end tho, even the title :

font.PNG

I reinstalled Windows a week ago, maybe i'm missing some stuff, i've installed the RPGMaker RTP, and Japanese Locale, still, doesn't do much to fix the problem.

Reactions: kanzaki dika
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes