FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Hmm, game froze when trying interaction 1 with spidergirl.

Wouldn't normally be an issue since I save constantly in most games, but the limited saves here realllly makes that sting.

Edit: WOW, so guess what happens if the last mob you clear in the dog forest happens to be right where I am? Trapped by Slimegirl. Damn I'm glad I bothered to take the time to leave and save just before that. Would have had to reclear an entire area again due to bugs. Good thing the dogs can be kited too. If you're going to limit where players can save, you damn well better make sure there aren't any game ending bugs.

Angry slime is adorable. All the scenes in town with the girls are just amazing. The spider scene with the bed, oh man.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Lmao, finished it with the ending (Major spoilers):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game really knows how to create quality waifus with so little dialogue. Only one I didn't love by the end was Human....which is understandable. Gorilla was probably my favorite, but only by a bit. Fox + Spider + Slime + Bird were all really close, hard to tell between them for 2nd place.

All the girls had their charms. Spider constantly being lazy and emotionless/cheeky and the MC punishing her for it (Especially the bed scene). Slime being a derp, but still being so emotive and cute (especially when she got angry during the town/public scene). Gorilla being the quiet but sweet tomboy type. Kitsune...well, being a Kitsune. Bird kind of being the most down to earth and curious and a bit tomboyish too.

Really glad I played this even though it was super vague and a bit grindy at times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blackrockomega

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017

This game really knows how to create quality waifus with so little dialogue. Only one I didn't love by the end was Human....which is understandable. Gorilla was probably my favorite, but only by a bit. Fox + Spider + Slime + Bird were all really close, hard to tell between them for 2nd place.

All the girls had their charms. Spider constantly being lazy and emotionless/cheeky and the MC punishing her for it (Especially the bed scene). Slime being a derp, but still being so emotive and cute (especially when she got angry during the town/public scene). Gorilla being the quiet but sweet tomboy type. Kitsune...well, being a Kitsune. Bird kind of being the most down to earth and curious and a bit tomboyish too.

Really glad I played this even though it was super vague and a bit grindy at times.
I prefer the ending where you stay on the planet in the house with the girls and red and blue, but the space adventure ending is 2nd best for me. It really depends whether you want your ending to be peaceful or adventurous. It's interesting how siding with either the blue or red faction are equally as terrible in different ways. Either you get ntr'd or the girls end up tortured.

Reactions: FruitSmoothie

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
The hell is this? What am I doing? Why? Why does everything cost x50 the gold the enemies actually drop when they don't respawn? Why is there a tower of blue people and red orbs that give no xp? Why do these machines I have do nothing? What?????? Why did the game just crash? Why is there crashes in a game with limited saves?

This is a little rough for me.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
The hell is this? What am I doing? Why? Why does everything cost x50 the gold the enemies actually drop when they don't respawn? Why is there a tower of blue people and red orbs that give no xp? Why do these machines I have do nothing? What?????? Why did the game just crash? Why is there crashes in a game with limited saves?

This is a little rough for me.
Yeah...This game is fucking weird. It's one of those love it or hate it games. It doesn't follow a lot of the rules of typical rpgs or games in general, it seems to kind of intentionally go against the norms. I understand completely why people wouldn't like this, but it can be pretty cool too. The game is meant to be a lot of implied and vague stuff, though more is "explained"/hinted at later on.

If you stick with the game a bit more, some of those issues are cleared up, or you'll at least be distracted enough by the cute waifus to not mind.

The crashes and being trapped in an area fucking suck though, agree there.

Reactions: Crestrial

zxcvtr

Jun 25, 2017
anyone have a full save after the bugfixes? there's one in this post but when i try to view the interactions it gets stuck

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017

How did you got that ending? All my endings are always depressing, fucked up or depressing and fucked up.

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
How did you got that ending? All my endings are always depressing, fucked up or depressing and fucked up.
Reference the Developer's Notes in OP. You'll be doing a lot of back-and-forth so make several slots handy before you diverge on any path

Reactions: Kaftein

Kaftein

Nov 22, 2019
First post, check Dev Notes, scroll to bottom until you see Endings. There's a list of all the different endings and what you need to do to unlock them.

Reactions: Beyo

Ignited42

May 9, 2020
View attachment 645617

anyone know why? happened when i did interaction one with slime, 2nd option (caressing her bottom). tried the usual locale but no luck
Had the same problem and have been looking around the internet for any solutions.
My "journey" has taken me to downloading RPG Maker VX Ace itself to try and find the script responsible for the error.

I've extracted the .rgss3a file (using this tutorial: ) and placed the Data files into a new RPG Maker project.

However, that's as far as I got unfortunately. I have no experience in RPG Maker scripts and the comments are all in Japanese so I can't seem to find much less fix the problem. ._.;

If someone more capable and stubborn than me can please find and fix this, it would be greatly appreciated. :D

For now, I would just refrain from doing the entire second interaction for Slime.

Anyone else game breaks when interacting with spider? Any fix?
I didn't encounter anything breaking in my first interaction with Spider. But I'll keep playing and see what comes up.

UPDATE: Played through the entire game and didn't encounter any errors with Spider. Unfortunately, still can't seem to fix the Slime error. So yeah, that's that I guess...

Last edited:
Reactions: sotokouya

ground_pound

May 8, 2021
I know I'm a retard but how do I get the NG+ function? After the Escape Ending the game just sent me back to the menu screen. If there's a NG+ option then we should be able to replay the game with our levels and items stayed the same right?

Ignited42

May 9, 2020
I know I'm a retard but how do I get the NG+ function? After the Escape Ending the game just sent me back to the menu screen. If there's a NG+ option then we should be able to replay the game with our levels and items stayed the same right?
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong but I think the only "NG+" feature of this game would be:

Last edited:
Reactions: ground_pound
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes