kryt

Jun 21, 2017
im trying to run the newest game, but i keep getting a message saying the file is corrupted and that i need to run a virus check and then reinstall the application.

is this legit or is this just an incomplete version?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Dont download it,it still have some bugs.Can someone check it out and fix it?

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
im trying to run the newest game, but i keep getting a message saying the file is corrupted and that i need to run a virus check and then reinstall the application.

is this legit or is this just an incomplete version?
RPG Maker games always say this if either (A) you have the game in a folder whose name has characters Windows doesn't recognize (you can solve this by renaming the folder something simple like ASDF), or (B) You are not running the game in the supported locale (you can solve this by running the game using Locale Emulator in Japanese mode)

kryt

Jun 21, 2017
RPG Maker games always say this if either (A) you have the game in a folder whose name has characters Windows doesn't recognize (you can solve this by renaming the folder something simple like ASDF), or (B) You are not running the game in the supported locale (you can solve this by running the game using Locale Emulator in Japanese mode)
(A) and (B) together worked, though much like Desert Robot a few posts back no characters are shown, just blank boxes. oh well.

thank you though!

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
(A) and (B) together worked, though much like Desert Robot a few posts back no characters are shown, just blank boxes. oh well.

thank you though!
That those worked for you leads me to think you didn't correctly extract the files. You need to do so in a Japanese locale environment for all the files to come out correct. Try installing the Japanese language pack and then download winrar (has to be winrar unfortunately). Open the game's zip file in winrar, click on an empty area of the winrar window and then press ctrl+e (maybe ctrl+j? one of the letters of the alphabet). A list of languages should pop up. Select Japanese, and then extract the files as you normally do. Then do A and B from the previous post. That should fix it.

Desert Robot

Jul 29, 2017
Okay so i've finished the new game, encountered 2 bugs due to machine translation, nothing special, and it''s amazing, a pure gold mine.

Game deserves to be played entirely,

Throw your money at takamakuran, he really deserves it.

kryt

Jun 21, 2017
he has announced hes trying to get an english version of Mercenary Adventure on his ci-en. hell yes. hope it works out

Aknar

Jan 10, 2018
Trying the new game, stuck at progression 75 because I have no clue what to do in the desert city (Did clean up the cave in the desert)

EDIT: Nvm, had to do enough extermination quests at the adventurer guild.

Last edited:

Aknar

Jan 10, 2018
Cheers then, I remember seeing Takamakuran mentionning a 1.08, but it's probably he was saying something along the like of "X should be in that version" with a "When it comes out" implied..

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
It's weird how you can't do anything with the adventurers with portraits in the guild.
Maybe because they are not real and are just a cheap simulation? But yea, it looks like there might have been a plan for something but it just didn't make it in.

Seido

Jun 17, 2017
I noticed that the Japanese version of this game has a new update called "others" on the 24th of Nov. Anyone know what that one is about?

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes