Yuriski

Dec 26, 2017
Since I am kind of lost in this game: Does attacking the "devices" in each floor do/change anything?

Edit: Also concerning the "8th girl": Where exactly would this "Red's room" be?

Last edited:

qazmlpok

Dec 20, 2017
Edit: ok so quick question do I need to start a new save to find the 8th girl, if not where is the "red room" as I have no memory of where or what it is
This is after you start the "remain" ending. The Red and Blue characters you recruit get their own room; Red's room will have a new girl in it after a few events, but only if you recruited all the girls and defeated all of the bosses (you should have 7 unusable items in your inventory).

Reactions: menny

Exocaradus

Nov 26, 2018
There's a new update on this game, Bug fixes and new contents. Does anyone know what the new content is?

qazmlpok

Dec 20, 2017
There's a new update on this game, Bug fixes and new contents. Does anyone know what the new content is?
I think his ci-en profile lists some changes but I can't make sense of them with google translate.

Stuff I've noticed:
  • "Interact with" window is taller
  • Interact/sex window no longer looks like there should be 5 interactions
  • There's a recording machine on the world map
  • Fox (at least) has more interact options. "Interact 2" lets you take her from behind as a "sub-interact" thing (it feels like this be part of interact 3, though...)
  • According to the readme, most of the girls get new scenes

JayZee123

Jun 16, 2017
Anybody figured out the new scenes, if there indeed are any?
Bird
After defeating Water Sprouting Organism and doing Interaction 3, talk to her near the entrance of the second cave.

Spider
After defeating Water Sprouting Organism and doing Interaction 3, talk to her in the second cave.
In ED15 on day3+ interact with her while she's sleeping in her room.

Human
After defeating Water Sprouting Organism and doing Interaction 3, talk to her near the entrance of Spider Cave.

Fox
After defeating Water Sprouting Organism and doing Interaction 3, talk to her in the base/jail.

Gorilla
After defeating Water Sprouting Organism and doing Interaction 3, visit the place where you befriended her.

The Seventh
After defeating Water Sprouting Organism, visit the house with an orange roof in the replicated town.

Reactions: Exocaradus

kryt

Jun 21, 2017
Bird
After defeating Water Sprouting Organism and doing Interaction 3, talk to her near the entrance of the second cave.

Spider
After defeating Water Sprouting Organism and doing Interaction 3, talk to her in the second cave.
Etc
Thanks.

Rezzoning

May 10, 2019
I'm also completely lost on what to do.
I got the "spider", "human", "fox", "bird", "slime" and "gorilla" all at lvl 29.
I cleared the whole tower, unlocked floor 50, but can't seem to do anything there. Just a bunch of blue manikins standing around. Nothing happens if I interact with the UFO on floor 30.
I cleared the spider cave, the plant forest west of the hub and the entire mountains in the north. Also defeated all the wolves in the forest. I could also go further west and eliminate all the turtles, but that seems kinda pointless.
The only thing that seems to be left is the highlands in the north with the fish-traps and dark knight type enemies, but they encounter with all 4 at once is a bit too much. Also it takes *forever* to walk all the way down and past the fish traps again.
In general, I have no idea how much content there is left or what it would take to trigger an ending, etc.
It is very frustrating to play this game.

menny

May 28, 2017
I'm also completely lost on what to do.
I got the "spider", "human", "fox", "bird", "slime" and "gorilla" all at lvl 29.
I cleared the whole tower, unlocked floor 50, but can't seem to do anything there. Just a bunch of blue manikins standing around. Nothing happens if I interact with the UFO on floor 30.
I cleared the spider cave, the plant forest west of the hub and the entire mountains in the north. Also defeated all the wolves in the forest. I could also go further west and eliminate all the turtles, but that seems kinda pointless.
The only thing that seems to be left is the highlands in the north with the fish-traps and dark knight type enemies, but they encounter with all 4 at once is a bit too much. Also it takes *forever* to walk all the way down and past the fish traps again.
In general, I have no idea how much content there is left or what it would take to trigger an ending, etc.
It is very frustrating to play this game.
you need to travel up the mountain(far right of the ice area) and kill the adventurers(?) on your way to the top, once you make it the red guys will come to give you a save point and send you to fight the monster below the sea, after that you can head back to town and see that "the situation has changed" this will lead you to 1 of 3 endings(side with red, side with blue, or leave/escape via ufo), if you look back in the thread you can see how to get the other endings as well as the remaining two companions(for Chimera you need one of the bad endings) just read a few pages back(my questions if you wanna get that red room) and that's all

also if you want a simple answer to beating multiple enemies either grind or cheat to get the necessary money to buy the explosives, you only need to buy them once and then you can use them and they one shot everything, also they almost always get first turn.

also to get the final girl you need to kill the enemies that appear after killing an area's enemies(the wolves have a big wolf that appears) and for the rest I kinda mention them a page or two back. The reason is you need their DNA

Last edited:

Stermo

Nov 10, 2019
Good question, I think the escape endings helped since I got them after the red and blue, and I think I'm at a point where ntr just doesn't hit me as hard as it used to, as long as I know its coming (which it didn't so it fucked me up) I can deal with it. But I was definitely like you at one point where I would instantly nope outta there.

Since I doubt you can numb yourself that quickly, I'd say step away for a bit plays some games with friends where you can have a laugh, read some "komi san has a communication disorder", or actually do numb yourself to it by playing other games where you're the bad guy then go back and ice all those fuckers.
I am actually not affected by NTR for the most part. If it's just plain shitty I leave the work be. But this... The kill reds ending just fucked me up... That ending still haunts me, even months after I played it and have done a lot of other things. I was deliberately avoiding this game.

Killing them was good, but I still felt awful.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Enjoying some wholesome lovey dovey stuff and some kinda messed up stuff after everything made things better after all. Thanks for the common sense suggestion.

After everything, I "finished" the game finally.
It was worth coming back to it, especially after the update. But to be fair... this game would have been better without the first 2 endings..........................................................................

qazmlpok

Dec 20, 2017
how do I blow up the planet anyway, i've never actually done that
Purchase the explosives, then kill both red and blue. This gives you the option to either stay on the planet or return to the homeworld. Returning to the homeworld gives you another option to just blow it up.

Reactions: Stermo

kryt

Jun 21, 2017
Version 1.14 (the version in the OP) doesn't have the new scenes does it? I've tried but either it doesn't work even after redownloading the game or I'm just blind.

D

Deleted member 119819

I am actually not affected by NTR for the most part. If it's just plain shitty I leave the work be. But this... The kill reds ending just fucked me up... That ending still haunts me, even months after I played it and have done a lot of other things. I was deliberately avoiding this game.

Killing them was good, but I still felt awful.
Enjoying some wholesome lovey dovey stuff and some kinda messed up stuff after everything made things better after all. Thanks for the common sense suggestion.

After everything, I "finished" the game finally.
It was worth coming back to it, especially after the update. But to be fair... this game would have been better without the first 2 endings..........................................................................
I dunno, personally I liked the red ending the most. Sure its not as "happy" but think about it for a second. The reds actually create a Utopia and not even that they create a female gender meaning everybody gets a girl. I mean if we think of the greater good here, I'd say the red ending is by far the best.

Reactions: superelmo
D

Deleted member 119819

Bird

Spider

Human
After defeating Water Sprouting Organism and doing Interaction 3, talk to her near the entrance of Spider Cave.

Fox
After defeating Water Sprouting Organism and doing Interaction 3, talk to her in the base/jail.

Gorilla
After defeating Water Sprouting Organism and doing Interaction 3, visit the place where you befriended her.

The Seventh
After defeating Water Sprouting Organism, visit the house with an orange roof in the replicated town.
None of these work.

D

Deleted member 119819

Ah I get it, the newest version is 1.54 not 1.14 so the one from this thread is a old one.
Nevermind, somebody uploaded the new one.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes