Ren'Py - My Real Desire [Ch.3 Ep.4 Full] [Lyk4n]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Mishalove

I really enjoyed Peaceful Life and tried another game of the dev. This game is so promising. Character art is better than HS games and there are lots of beautiful girs. Story's gripping and animation scene is smooth and well made. Great start!
  2. 4.00 star(s)

ozlad

The game is looking really good but in fact I really think it is

- Graphism are great not to mention that the backgrounds are immersive and each characters are different yet still atractive

- The plot is great too, funny, interesting, sometimes mysterious,...

-Usually the bane of those games is the plot but as a matter of fact I enjoyed it andlooking forward to next updates

- The only thing that I would like to be improved are the character depth of course it's just the first chapter but some character feels empty

So if you are looking for a vn with potential "My real desire" is a good call
  3. 5.00 star(s)

JLP603

the plot is good and not over the top with no supernatural elements. It is about an fresh college grad living in a shared house working at a game development company where you will have the option to romance the company stars/idols, other co workers, and housemates. I like the bg music and the characters are great these are the best looking honey select models I have EVER seen. Personally, better than depravity IMO and raising the bar for what I consider great looking honey select models. The game has a very short open world section with no mini games. You have the standard multiple dialogue options where some responses get lust and relationship points and some dont which are shown at the end of the episode/chapter (like the ones in being a dik) . The only potential downside would probably be the mc (he is basically an emotionally unavailable person and is similar in concept like hachiman from the anime my youth romantic comedy, cold, not overly bitchy or complaining but internally annoyed from time to time). The game MIGHT make the character less emotionally unavailable in the future or at least explain why the character is that way but so far the games shows no intent of changing his personality so keep that in mind when deciding if you can like or at worst tolerate the mc when the game content spands longer. The developer is also making another game at the moment too. begging the question of how will he handle doing two games at a time? I am worried about him abandoning one game for another or prioritizing one game over another and thus having content quality drops.

Anyway in sum, a great game with a strong start with excellent game quality if you can like or tolerate the mc. Gave it a 5 star rating because I encourage people to give it a shot if you initially liked what you saw and read from the game plot and to encourage the dev to not abandon this project.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

Good Points
    + We have pretty cool main character with good sense of humor. He is mentaly and phsicaly powerfull and can take care of himself or people around him. He is little bit un-emotional because of things happened him in past and he have kind of dull face which making me laught everytime i looked in comedy scenes of game. Basicaly he is one of most well written and amazing MC's you can find here.
    + We have good looking art/render style.
    + Our animations looks good enough.
    + Our story is well written and interesting and there is some kind of original parts aswell while its generaly not that much original.
    + Girls/Women looks cute/hot and their drawing is good.
    + Characters have blinking animations while talking. Its just little thing but feels immersive and good.
    + Girls/Women competitve attidue about MC and scenes happening because of that attidue is pretty enjoyable. Espacily i realy love that siting scene LOL
    + We got a choice with CH2-EP4, and that choice opens path to two different game ending, one of them is not implemented yet tho, but still good to have some variety for ending.

Bad Points
    - We need quality improve for renders and animations. (Espacily animations)
    - Game can use some more fitting musics for scenes.

For The End
    The only reason this game don't have 5 star is quality, if DEV improve animation and render quality little bit im thinking give this game 5 star and add my favorite list. Its quite amazing game and i realy love this game, keep it good work mate <3
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Kansai

Thoughts on the first release (Ep.1 Ch.1):

Storywise, I like the direction. The underlying plot that will expand with each update seems interesting enough to gain suspense, and the content we are given as of right now is well setup. It's nothing complex and convoluted, but a nice intro to a good story. The whole fresh out of college and into the workforce setting is a nice change of pace from a multitude of games on this site. I also am a fan of the whole Six (is it seven now?) Angels idea, it's a well thought out idea that could go far. It's also nice to see a protagonist with this kind of personality, its refreshing to see a MC who isn't a total pervert. However, it could get annoying real fast to have an over-the-top apathetic character, so I suggest caution there.

The gameplay is simple enough, no complex mechanics to drive anyone away, so that's a plus. A simple movement mechanic and a simple phone mechanic as well is all that I need. It was also nice that it was easy to figure out what to do in the open world scenario, and a tip function is always welcome so good job including that.

Now for the graphics. This site gets bombarded with this style of graphics, yet luckily, when done right, I'm a fan. The models are very pretty and varied. Good on the animation as well, obviously not the most amazing thing ever, but enough to satisfy. I'm excited to see if there will be even more sexy girls in future updates.

Overall, I'm excited to see where this goes. This potentially is the start of a quality title that could go far on this site, given a nice progression that keeps people motivated to play.
    I'm thinking a strong 4 to light 5 as of right now (fantano-style).
    (p.s. my favs are Rin and Eira)