Mod Ren'Py My Real Desire [Ch.3 Ep.4 Full] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ptooey

Sep 10, 2020
Would it be possible to fix DarkAssassin MOD link, it says the page does not exist, and if you go directly to blogsite of the game the download also not working.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
OMG, the updates been out about an hour or so, where is the mod you lazy mod dev!!! I cannot LIVE without the mod being updated! Please watch below for the next 20 requests for the mod to be updated!!!!!!!!!! AAAAGGGGGHHH!!!! MOOODDDDODODODOODODODODODODO!!!! OK, now that that is over with, please let the man work, I PROMISE you the next update won't happen before the mod is updated.

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
OMG, the updates been out about an hour or so, where is the mod you lazy mod dev!!! I cannot LIVE without the mod being updated! Please watch below for the next 20 requests for the mod to be updated!!!!!!!!!! AAAAGGGGGHHH!!!! MOOODDDDODODODOODODODODODODO!!!! OK, now that that is over with, please let the man work, I PROMISE you the next update won't happen before the mod is updated.
So you think my posting that there was an update to the game and letting him know that I and others would like an update is somehow being an ass?
Get over yourself.

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
So you think my posting that there was an update to the game and letting him know that I and others would like an update is somehow being an ass?
Get over yourself.
I'm not a Patron of his mods so I won't give my opinion but pretty sure he has other mods to update that has priority. As far as I'm concerned I don't care how long he takes as I'm getting it for free. If my ss goes up next month I will support him and a few other who make mods.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Pretty much every mod for every game when it gets updated gets a bunch of these losers that think they need to "tell" the modder that the nth version of X game jsut got an update. They then proceed to request, beg, demand, etc an immediate update to the mod for that game. As has already been noted -- they already know. They know before we do in most cases, as very often they are Patreons or subscribers of the games they mod for. Shaddy, JokerLeader, MaimLain (before she went on hiatus) -- *all* the major modders handle multiple games at once PLUS juggle their real-life commitments. They release mods as soon as they possibly can, so that us poor benighted pirates, who get these games FOR FREE, can have our beloved mods.
TL/DR? ... Fine. Short version: Give the guy a break, already. He knows about the game updating (along with several others) and is doing his best to update all these mods. We just need to be patient.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Pretty much every mod for every game when it gets updated gets a bunch of these losers that think they need to "tell" the modder that the nth version of X game jsut got an update. They then proceed to request, beg, demand, etc an immediate update to the mod for that game. As has already been noted -- they already know. They know before we do in most cases, as very often they are Patreons or subscribers of the games they mod for. Shaddy, JokerLeader, MaimLain (before she went on hiatus) -- *all* the major modders handle multiple games at once PLUS juggle their real-life commitments. They release mods as soon as they possibly can, so that us poor benighted pirates, who get these games FOR FREE, can have our beloved mods.
TL/DR? ... Fine. Short version: Give the guy a break, already. He knows about the game updating (along with several others) and is doing his best to update all these mods. We just need to be patient.
i want this written in every first post of every thread about mods

Belzeebub$

Cheat Or Not
Game Developer
May 18, 2020
i want this written in every first post of every thread about mods
Sorry, to quote you both. This here above yours are even more hilarious.... They are in competing to notify the modder about the update, as if they are entitled to some gift or some privileges for being fast. Can you believe it?? Day by day (as it grows popular) children are given access to this site.

Shipfan66

Mar 24, 2019
Sorry, to quote you both. This here above yours are even more hilarious.... They are in competing to notify the modder about the update, as if they are entitled to some gift or some privileges for being fast. Can you believe it?? Day by day (as it grows popular) children are given access to this site.
Can't disagree with ya at all there. Silly kids need to stick to teh Disney CHannel and Nickelodeon where they belong. Time enough for this kinda stuff once they're grown.

• Haha
Reactions: ubgu and Belzeebub$

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
"People are Idiots"

- Ron Swanson

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
LOL! Tempting as that really would be, if I actually went and did that I'd probably get myself banned for spam :( But I gotta agree with ya that something very similar should be in every major modder's threads, cause dang the vultures be circlin'... ;)
i meant actually in the OP, like before the download links XD

Reactions: ubgu and Shipfan66

Ecchi lover

Mar 9, 2018
at least they are asking nicely...no need to be so rude about it
there's always gonna be someone asking about update, so waste of time to spend on arguing
just wait and check to see if its updated or not

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote