Mod Ren'Py My Real Desire [Ch.3 Ep.4 Full] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Updated for Ch.2 Ep.1 Full
Thank you, was kinda funny, just last night, I got caught up with the Dev on the previous version. Had a feeling there would be an update soonish. Less than 24 hours later, yes, there was indeed an update. :LOL: But at least this won't take me as long to get caught up once again. So, again, thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: ShaddyGames

arkhamtheknight

May 3, 2017
My Compressed Android port of My Real Desire Ch2 Ep1 Full with ShaddyModda WT and gallery mod.
Usual gestures etc

You MAY need to start a new game if you see errors.

There is a switch in Options to hide the quick menu - you will need this to get at least one of the hidden pictures

WARNING: Not compatible with Android 11
I've got an error where the continue button is greyed out. Screenshot_20210515-210250_My Real Desire.jpg

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My Compressed Android port of My Real Desire Ch2 Ep2 Part 1 with ShaddyModda WT and gallery mod.
Usual gestures etc

You MAY need to start a new game if you see errors.

There is a switch in Options to hide the quick menu - you will need this to get at least one of the hidden pictures
Alternative save location.
Grant storage permissions on first run.
Updated my unofficial Android port to ch2 ep2 part 1.

Hikaru47

Dec 26, 2019
Hello ShaddyModda,

i´m using your mod, could it be that you forgot to indicate the very first choice? (the very first meeting with Alice)

And are your Indicators just the 1+ signs in the choices? Or should they be green?

I am a bit confused. Merged the folder like instructed and i am just asking for confirmation.

ps: some reference pictures in your description would be cool (modded choices etc.), just to avoid confusion.

And a big thank you for making that mod. ;) (y)

cheers

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote