HTML My Second Life [v0.0.3] [Xany029]

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
don't know my resolution but I think it is 1366 x 768
I have the same problem. I run at 1920X1080 display, but I have Chrome sized smaller than fullscreen. The left hand Menu area cut off the bottom of the phone pic with no scroll down capability over there so anything under was unreachable. In the main browser area, you've got a large tab indention on the left making this an unused portion of the window, with any image/video centered and nothing displaying under it, then all text right of the images. Fullscreen browser didn't help all that much because of the unused portion on the left and didn't help the Menu/button area at all.

Xany029

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2023
don't know my resolution but I think it is 1366 x 768
I have the same problem. I run at 1920X1080 display, but I have Chrome sized smaller than fullscreen. The left hand Menu area cut off the bottom of the phone pic with no scroll down capability over there so anything under was unreachable. In the main browser area, you've got a large tab indention on the left making this an unused portion of the window, with any image/video centered and nothing displaying under it, then all text right of the images. Fullscreen browser didn't help all that much because of the unused portion on the left and didn't help the Menu/button area at all.
I'm on it, trying to fix these issues. It's a bit tricky, so it might take a little while to get it all sorted.
For now, you can try zooming out on the page if you're missing some parts. Just press Ctrl + - (or Cmd + - on a Mac) to see everything.
Thanks for hanging in there while I work on this, and I really appreciate your patience!