RPGM Completed Complete My Secret Summer Vacation 2 [v1.2.7] [Osanagocoronokimini] (GPT 3.5 MTL)

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Can you me a way to do it? Or Do you have like a tutorial video so I can just update it everytime?
Do you know Git? If yes you have to checkout the 'original' branch, add the new patch in. Format all the data and js files. Commit making sure only the new update changes are in. Then cherry pick that commit into the main branch. Resolve all the merge conflicts properly while translating any new or reverted text. Then put in a pr with these changes so I can review it.

The only tutorial I have is how make prs on the games Github page in the README.

Reactions: Mistervd

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Do you know Git? If yes you have to checkout the 'original' branch, add the new patch in. Format all the data and js files. Commit making sure only the new update changes are in. Then cherry pick that commit into the main branch. Resolve all the merge conflicts properly while translating any new or reverted text. Then put in a pr with these changes so I can review it.

The only tutorial I have is how make prs on the games Github page in the README.
Do you mean GitHub? how do I format and check out the files tho? Looks Complicated XD LMAO I'll just wait for you to patch it in

• Haha
Reactions: dazedanon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Do you mean GitHub? Looks Complicated XD LMAO I'll just wait for you to patch it in
Yeah its not an easy process if you haven't done it before and it also can take quite a bit of time which is why I haven't done it yet. Don't worry it won't be that long until I get to it, a week or two tops.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020

So wait what? Git means GitHub right? How do you checkout and format the files then?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
So wait what? Git means GitHub right? How do you checkout and format the files then?
Git isn't Github. Its a version control system for tracking changes. Github is just a site for hosting git repositories. I use VScode for everything pretty much.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Yeah its not an easy process if you haven't done it before and it also can take quite a bit of time which is why I haven't done it yet. Don't worry it won't be that long until I get to it, a week or two tops.
Alright I'll try doing it too where is the reader by the way? Is it this one?

Tabszoid

May 23, 2022
Is there a way to know if the DonOps/Shivu version will ever get updated?

Haven't heard from DonOps for a while (his posts relating to this game, in F95) and it seems like Shivu can only be found in ULMF.

Don't get me wrong, the Turbo MTL is phenomenal as it is, but... Nothing beats a more manual translation, y'know.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Is there a way to know if the DonOps/Shivu version will ever get updated?

Haven't heard from DonOps for a while (his posts relating to this game, in F95) and it seems like Shivu can only be found in ULMF.

Don't get me wrong, the Turbo MTL is phenomenal as it is, but... Nothing beats a more manual translation, y'know.
Not sure haven't heard from them either honestly.

Tabszoid

May 23, 2022
Not sure haven't heard from them either honestly.
Yeaahh... I was hoping that wouldn't be the case. Seems like they're not big on announcing their project's progress and online presence either.

I can respect that tho, going dark online is normal, and for all we know, they're probably cooking something up for the game, who knows.

In any case, I'm just glad they're nice enough to hand their manual translation to you rather than none at all.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Yeaahh... I was hoping that wouldn't be the case. Seems like they're not big on announcing their project's progress and online presence either.

I can respect that tho, going dark online is normal, and for all we know, they're probably cooking something up for the game, who knows.

In any case, I'm just glad they're nice enough to hand their manual translation to you rather than none at all.
Yeah I get why since people might hound them about it since manual translation takes quite a long time and by announcing it they are setting expectations they might not meet.

At least if they ever do pop their heads back up it will be a nice surprise.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
old saves not compatible with newest version, you just spawn at day01.
I don't know what to tell you. I took a save from here and it loaded just fine on the gallery. Apparently my game version is v1.2.7, which I also got from one of the links here.