Ren'Py - Completed - My Sister Giorgia [v0.0.6] [ZL-Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 997153

Review of version 0.6

A nonsensical VN with really poor renders which requires far too much clicking. The story, if you can call it that, makes very little sense. The MC just decides to start fucking his family one day. Almost no set-up so there is no pay-off. You don't get to fuck your sister. Only anal.

The script is terrible. Engrish is worst than most, but there aren't many laugh out loud lines, unfortunately. It's just bad and boring.

The choices are pointless at times because so many of them end in Game Over.

The ending is abrupt and unsatisfying.

Not recommended
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Ryclos

I think this Game can have a great scenario and a good sex scene ;)
    When you begin it’s really short, the decision can break the history...
    Ah the moment the Game have a good starter, just need more work and let’s go!
    I hope the Game continue like this ,because it’s fun
  3. 4.00 star(s)

tonny

This is a good game!
    Really well made animations and the girls are nice, the art could be a little more smooth tho, but it's not bad, bad, but pretty good :)
    I like the story, it gets more and more interesting :) so I think 4 stars is fair.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

tanstaafl

This game is terrible. People are focusing on the bad translation a lot, but even if that were cleaned up AND the images were improved, nothing short of a full overhaul of the scenes could save this. It starts off with a hand job/blow job...I mean starts off with it. Then backs off to some super strange back and forth seduction, then back into full on grinding, then back to the strange back and forth.

As I said, even if the dialogue was better English nothing could make sense of what we're seeing.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

ut1stgear

This is a cut/paste from my post on main thread. It takes into account that this is a new dev and probably should have waited to release this but had the courage to do it anyway.

This my first time playing. Based on previous posts it appears there has been some progress. The story is very amateurish with no depth. It's intent right now is to be a poor tease. I think the renders are quite good and there some decent animation. The choices are very obvious for sexual content although the only sexual scene is a hand job. Right now there is no depth to the characters. I feel the dev suffers from a lack of experience in just about everything needed to produce a game. However, this is a good start and can be used to gain that experience. Even with the larger file size it is a relatively short game covering just over a day. There is no real back story. At least it didn't turn into a one day sexfest but could easily turn into a two day sexfest and end there. Not sure this game has a lot of potential but I think the dev has potential but it will take another game or two to find out. This not the game that will gain a lot of income but is a good start.

The English is passable but the writing is poor but does have some logic. I only took the obvious choices so it is too easy right now. My suggestion is to turn this into a sexfest so you can get some patrons, there are a lot of people out there that only look for this type of game but make it a decent one and learn, learn, learn from it so you can produce a better game(s) after this. You should finish this project for the experience. I wish you good luck.