3.70 star(s) 33 Votes

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
is there anyway you could put this in 32 .. i can't play the 64 version .. thanks whether you can or not :)
Ah my friend! I did not forget about your post asking for it on the previous version!
Check your private messages, I am sending you the 32 bit version this very moment!

Here is the Italian translation
1-IT25-Flag-icon.png
of My Sister & I [v0.2] [Tortilla Dreams].

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
1-IT25-Flag-icon.png
di My Sister & I [v0.2] [Tortilla Dreams].

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.
Added to the main post, thank you very much!

Last edited:
Reactions: x7CB

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Ah my friend! I did not forget about your post asking for it on the previous version!
Check your private messages, I am sending you the 32 bit version this very moment!

Added to the main post, thank you very much!
really nice work done for this game. compliments

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gargarlley

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
ah yes, randomly taking care of your sister because all mothers know that their sons living somewhere beyond home have nothing better to do!
Hey, I'm a big fan of incest tag, I sadly fall into that demographic, but creativity doesn't depend on age.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
ah yes, randomly taking care of your sister because all mothers know that their sons living somewhere beyond home have nothing better to do!
Hey, I'm a big fan of incest tag, I sadly fall into that demographic, but creativity doesn't depend on age.
I can see the plot not being entirely unrealistic, the only real offense is it being dropped on him with no warning or say in the matter.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
I can see the plot not being entirely unrealistic, the only real offense is it being dropped on him with no warning or say in the matter.
A bit of it it's because part of how it's developing is due the sudden shock, if they had like a long time to think about it they'd probably be restrained by the taboo from my point of view

So it got to be a surprise romance! haha

Geez MC, stop incest moralizing. Just bang the sister.
( otherwise good VN)
One must wait for the fruit to be ripe my friend, all in due time!

what a cute story so far :love:
I'm glad you're liking it friend!

Maybe mom will visit him sometimes ;)
Well family has to keep together but on this one that kind of closeness is between your sister and you!

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Maybe we can get the mother in a sequel;););)
Now, now, a spin off is certainly not out of the question, after all the future holds many paths! Haha

Interestingly enough, when I first got an idea for a VN I was originally going to be a Mom-Son romance so it's quite the thing I'd like to write after I tell Claire's story

Reactions: EJW and shadowr19

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So I started a new game. Well, I actually copied my old save over first, then fired it up. I noticed it was inconsistently applying brother and sister labels, so I started a new game. Got back to the part I saved on, and the labels are still being inconsistently applied. It's more on sister's end calling me roommate instead of brother, although strangely she called me bro once. Dunno what's going on there.

Reactions: Paprika

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Now, now, a spin off is certainly not out of the question, after all the future holds many paths! Haha

Interestingly enough, when I first got an idea for a VN I was originally going to be a Mom-Son romance so it's quite the thing I'd like to write after I tell Claire's story
I look forward for the future

Reactions: EJW

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
So I started a new game. Well, I actually copied my old save over first, then fired it up. I noticed it was inconsistently applying brother and sister labels, so I started a new game. Got back to the part I saved on, and the labels are still being inconsistently applied. It's more on sister's end calling me roommate instead of brother, although strangely she called me bro once. Dunno what's going on there.
Huh? That's quite strange, could you post an image of this happening?
Did you delete your old game folder and freshly installed?

I look forward for the future
Don't we all my friend?
I'm glad you like the game, I hope to see you in the next updates!

Reactions: shadowr19
3.70 star(s) 33 Votes