3.70 star(s) 33 Votes

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
sigh have to start over as old saves will not work bah humbug
I apologise for the inconvenience my friend

Oh cool, this updated. I see saves are broken. Normally, I would be kind of sad about it but I haven't played this game in a while so it's better for me to experience the build up between them again.
Hope you have fun with it my friend!

Good story, she's pretty (original face for a Illusion game) but it's too easy,. Almost a kinetic novel! Too fast. The true goal is not to impregnate her in true (pregnancy flagged)
I kind of try to tell a focused story, I hope you can still enjoy it nonetheless, thank you for the compliment!

I know the focus is on the sister, but will there be any content with the mother in the future?(
at the end of the game maybe?), and if so, will there be a threesome with both of them?
It is not planned for the main story, perhaps I'll make a bonus non canon chapter though!

if there was gonna be any content, it will be the drama kind, the kind that gets you disowned and separated from your sister
I don't plan to make it sad, my intention is for the novel to evoke warm feelings, to be a bit of escapism in a rather grey world.
There might be thoughts to be have if I'm lucky in conveying my intentions, but I do really want the overall message to be positive

Is the mc really really tall? Because most of the standing shots set his eyes at least a head higher than nearly everyone else.
He's meant to be rather tall as seen in some pictures where you can see him, sometimes the camera goes from PoV to another perspective if I feel the girl is looking cute there

My priority: Cute > Hot > PoV

As I believe eye candy is after all quite important

I don't think a game needs tons of heavy or high risk choices to be a good game.

I wouldn't call the game too fast, the reason why the majority of incest games are slower is that typically only the protagonist starts the game with incestuous attraction and so it takes time for the family members to be opened to the idea. Here both siblings start already in love. I think this is a nice change, it's a breath of fresh air

No idea what you mean about the goal being to not get her pregnant. Yea the game shouldn't be tagged pregnancy yet, but that doesn't mean that it isn't going to happen
Pretty much, I've played quite a lot of games and I kind of wanted one where the main focus would be on the developing of the relationship more than the setup of it. As I didn't find any that kind of scratched the itch, I decided to make my own

So that I too can wank to it later on, such is my humble goal

View attachment 2797763

" There's no planned lesbian content, at the beginning of the story there's a bit of their lives (I assume you meant the party scene) but the purpose of that was to serve as a setup so worry not friends "

View attachment 2797766

:ROFLMAO:Great job though!(y)
Worry not my friend, you still get to enjoy them and they've protagonised their own side stories!

I just assume MC is around 6 foot and everyone else is around 5.
Spot on indeed!

RunningFurniture

Mar 4, 2019
I apologise for the inconvenience my friend

Hope you have fun with it my friend!

I kind of try to tell a focused story, I hope you can still enjoy it nonetheless, thank you for the compliment!

It is not planned for the main story, perhaps I'll make a bonus non canon chapter though!

I don't plan to make it sad, my intention is for the novel to evoke warm feelings, to be a bit of escapism in a rather grey world.
There might be thoughts to be have if I'm lucky in conveying my intentions, but I do really want the overall message to be positive

He's meant to be rather tall as seen in some pictures where you can see him, sometimes the camera goes from PoV to another perspective if I feel the girl is looking cute there

My priority: Cute > Hot > PoV

As I believe eye candy is after all quite important

Pretty much, I've played quite a lot of games and I kind of wanted one where the main focus would be on the developing of the relationship more than the setup of it. As I didn't find any that kind of scratched the itch, I decided to make my own

So that I too can wank to it later on, such is my humble goal

Worry not my friend, you still get to enjoy them and they've protagonised their own side stories!

Spot on indeed!
im sorry dude, i know you meant to keep it light hearted, my response was to the guy asking for mommy content, i didnt think you'd agreed to a non canon bonus chapter. But if you think you can do it, then im looking forward to it friend

• Red Heart
Reactions: someyoungguy

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
u-hummm
screenshot0003.png
judging by the baldness - Clarence is already very, very well over 30 years old.
his uncle probably even more old. and his uncle is still studying? Come on! =) maybe not an uncle, but a nephew?
Or is his uncle younger than himself? Well, that's basically possible.

and if you take into account the daughter, who does not look like a little girl, then it is quite possible that Clarence is well over 40 years old. if not more.

True, with the uncle, not everything is going so smoothly. an uncle, even a younger one, will still be at the age when they have already finished their studies and received a degree and even started working.
that is, it will no longer be possible to talk about the fact that the uncle is studying.
In short, the equation does not converge. But if you remove the adult daughter, then you can still try to believe in a younger uncle who is still studying.

I hope the author will clarify the situation.

Last edited:

jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
u-hummm
View attachment 2798258
judging by the baldness - Clarence is already very, very well over 30 years old.
his uncle probably even more old. and his uncle is still studying? Come on! =) maybe not an uncle, but a nephew?

and if you take into account the daughter, who does not look like a little girl, then it is quite possible that Clarence is well over 40 years old. if not more.

True, with the uncle, not everything is going so smoothly. an uncle, even a younger one, will still be at the age when they have already finished their studies and received a degree and even started working.
that is, it will no longer be possible to talk about the fact that the uncle is studying.
In short, the equation does not converge. But if you remove the adult daughter, then you can still try to believe in a younger uncle who is still studying.

Well - Studying on a later age is not that strange. I did it myself.
At first I got my papers for Electronics. I then spend a lot of my life time setting up a electronics repair and design department and ended up with supervising a team of 17 people. After that I came in conflict with management (I wanted to gave my team a decent education in electronics, but after initial promises management decided that production was more important than education). So I left the company and started studying again (I was around 40). That was network technology and design and software development, and that's the work what I have been doing this latter years.
So yeah - It's perfectly possible to study at a later age (or start studying again). Especially if you are going to specialize in newer technology or other new stuff.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
At first I got my papers for Electronics. I then spend a lot of my life time setting up a electronics repair and design department and ended up with supervising a team of 17 people. After that I came in conflict with management (I wanted to gave my team a decent education in electronics, but after initial promises management decided that production was more important than education). So I left the company and started studying again (I was around 40). That was network technology and design and software development, and that's the work what I have been doing this latter years.
So yeah - It's perfectly possible to study at a later age (or start studying again). Especially if you are going to specialize in newer technology or other new stuff.
so what. yes, in that case, yes, it does. but in my personal practice, such cases are extremely rare and may fall into the category of statistical error. I used to work in the education system. at the institute, I was a laboratory assistant in a display class - among the different groups of students who passed through my programming laboratory, there was only one student who was around 40 years old. Your case is the exception rather than the rule. although okay - accepted. since this is an erotic VN, where much that is usually rare in real life (I mean incest)

although personally I would have liked the absence of anything unusual. that is, I would rather think that this story could secretly come from me and through the wall from me in a neighboring family, in which the husband and wife are (suddenly) - brother and sister in a secret incest union (in some cunning way deceiving the marriage registration authorities) - because everything in history looks normal, one might even say, statistically average, in any house, in any family (in which "under the covers" various not quite ordinary things can be happening)...

Last edited:

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
To everyone having save issues, my end of chapter 6 save was broken like all of yours, and most of my mid chapter saves were broken too, but my end of chapter 5 save was working perfectly fine. Might be worth trying that if you've kept it and haven't already restarted.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Gargarlley

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Android version update please?
I've attempted to make it for two weeks and I was not able, so I'm waiting for someone smarter to post their own take of it here

Does the game still only have impregnation or do we see any actual pregnancy?
Impregnation only as of now

im sorry dude, i know you meant to keep it light hearted, my response was to the guy asking for mommy content, i didnt think you'd agreed to a non canon bonus chapter. But if you think you can do it, then im looking forward to it friend
Ah worry not, I've done one for each of the secondary girls so we can't just leave mama out of the fun, can we now?

u-hummm
View attachment 2798258

It's a bit of a joke on the general incompetence of the Uncle as well as a bit of a dig at myself, I studied in my old age as well

Regarding the baldness comment, I do assume it's a joke on your behalf as you can go bald young (I myself lost most of my hair by the age of 19 for example)

Ah yes indeed! I had a similar case regarding my studies, wanted to get out of odd jobbing and I needed an education for that
Funnily enough, in the end I didn't work for what I studied for, but just having some kind of "degree" was rather useful

so what. yes, in that case, yes, it does. but in my personal practice, such cases are extremely rare and may fall into the category of statistical error. I used to work in the education system. at the institute, I was a laboratory assistant in a display class - among the different groups of students who passed through my programming laboratory, there was only one student who was around 40 years old. Your case is the exception rather than the rule. although okay - accepted. since this is an erotic VN, where much that is usually rare in real life (I mean incest)

although personally I would have liked the absence of anything unusual. that is, I would rather think that this story could secretly come from me and through the wall from me in a neighboring family, in which the husband and wife are (suddenly) - brother and sister in a secret incest union (in some cunning way deceiving the marriage registration authorities) - because everything in history looks normal, one might even say, statistically average, in any house, in any family (in which "under the covers" various not quite ordinary things can be happening)...
I dind't really know it was so rare! In my class there was a woman a bit older than me, perhaps is a country by country thing? My area is a bit impoverished so there's people who are straight out illiterate even (although to be fair, they're very old by now)

And I really enjoy the fact you enjoy the groundness of the story, it was the vibe I was aiming for :p

I really don't get why they think the melon and ham thing is so strange, it's a pretty normal combo over here.
You and I, we're kindred souls.

To everyone having save issues, my end of chapter 6 save was broken like all of yours, and most of my mid chapter saves were broken too, but my end of chapter 5 save was working perfectly fine. Might be worth trying that if you've kept it and haven't already restarted.
Oh, thank you for the heads-up!

Her design is really cute. I'll try it.
Hope you have fun!

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Unofficial Android port for My Sister And I(0.7c) with alternative save location
( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.msai)
Usual Gestures enabled, Textbox Transparency slider, Text Size Slider, Save Names (Enable/Disable), Delete Saves, Font Size Scaling, Quick Menu toggle button (Off/On Quick menu buttons)

Note
: Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
you mean sister? oh comon - it same waifu as from Eternum...
yes she is cute... maybe pretty.
I haven't played Eternum as it does not dwelve in the family friendly topics I usually enjoy, does our girl have a twin there?

and I'm no longer sad.
I'm glad I brought some joy to you my friend!

Unofficial Android port for My Sister And I(0.7c) with alternative save location
( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.msai)
Usual Gestures enabled, Textbox Transparency slider, Text Size Slider, Save Names (Enable/Disable), Delete Saves, Font Size Scaling, Quick Menu toggle button (Off/On Quick menu buttons)

Note
: Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Pixeldrain
Thank you very much, I'll add it to the first post!

Reactions: LukeRY

Joshy92

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 25, 2021
Just finished the update
Had to start again but thats no big deal

Anyway, the update was awesome.
by the end of the game, I chose for the MC to cum in her at least three times
That beautiful angel will be a mama someday.

Claire is such a great girl
It's no wonder the mc fell in love with her
No man could resist her

3.70 star(s) 33 Votes