3.70 star(s) 34 Votes

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
Good game so far hope the next update he'll tell her how he really feels towards her and why he moved.

Mar 28, 2018
Man this sure is interesting, the sister looks cute and ripe for the picking hehehe and people just be patient.... it is still a work in progress not to mention a new game

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
I'm not going to leave a review just yet, but right now I'd give it a 3/5. The sister is one of the best models i've seen around here, and so far that's all that matters visual-wise, keep it up (maybe try to add some more expressions). My gripe is with her character and how bland the story's looking like. Usually, i'm fine with generic writing, but only if the game focuses on having a bunch of scenes, where having dumb characters facillitates jumping from a scene to the other with little development.

But it seems that the dev is aiming for a more vanilla, slow burn romance, which is also fine, but use your cards to your advantage. She seems like she's just a clingy girlfriend that came out of nowhere, I think that an incest story should play with how you two begin like any other siblings would, but slowly realize their feelings to one another and keep blowing that flame brighter without burning the candle away. That adds a ton to both the Sister and the "I", alongside making for a more interesting romance story. Of course, it might just not be my cup of tea, if the dev really wants to go with the generic imouto story, but I'll throw my opinion here if it's for any good.

Here's hoping for the best on the project, regardless! :)
That's indeed the idea my friend! Thank you for the review and I hope you end up enjoying how their relationship develops!

I read everything I needed to know and decided to give it a chance. I enjoy wholesome vanilla romance. And this seems to play on that well. I think I read somewhere that the english is a bit muddy, and I agree. But it's not awful by any means.

I think my only real gripe is (and it's more of a personal pet peeve) that the MC is a bit of a pushover. The sister just kind of gets her way with no real resistance even though the MC's wishes are understandable and valid. That sort of thing just annoys me personally.

The writing is good, the siblings actually act like siblings (minus the sexual tension huehuehue). I see some potential.
Thank you very much! Regarding the MC being a bit of a "pushover" it does have some significance in the story and he's indeed a bit of the "doting" type. But worry not my friend! The undomitable will of the MC shall be properly seen in the following updates!

I'd also like to thank you on the comment about them acting like siblings as that was one of my main concerns as I wrote the game

Hmm, will the main character have the option of impregnating his sister in the future?
Fun game, can we get her pregnant later?
That's indeed something that's planned along the way for those who wish to pursue that route!
Albeit it's a long term plan because bringing a child would alter the dynamic of the relationship quite a bit and if possible I'd like for there to be content even after they become parents.

Although as I said this is quite the long term thing on my whiteboard haha

Holy crap she is stunning. i don't normally download a first release, but I think I will.

By the looks of it there is no sexual content yet and this is GOOD. Definitely should be some kind of build up.
Thank you very much! There's a little bit of sexual content but not too much at the moment, while I believe in the end we all want a bit of fan service I agree that there must be a good build up if the "climax" so to speak is to be memorable

simple and funny :)
Glad you enjoyed it!

The writing could definitely use a lot of work. Seeing all the grammatical errors and typos breaks the immersion for me.
As some have commented on it a proof reader has been enlisted! Expect it to be fixed by the next update :)

Well, sign me up then. While I do not mind the occasional additional girl (if done right), I much prefer one "deep" romantic relationship that can develop differently depending on my choices.
Then you came to the right place my friend! This relationship is yours to build

Good game so far hope the next update he'll tell her how he really feels towards her and why he moved.
Thank you! I hope you will appreciate the next update!

Man this sure is interesting, the sister looks cute and ripe for the picking hehehe and people just be patient.... it is still a work in progress not to mention a new game
Yes indeed my friend, thank you for the kind words! Hope we can deliver something good!

more more more I like this :)
Sooner than you expect! :p

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A nice story and I like the sister. Renders are good but the text box is far too big and is it required these days? It dominates too much. I agree about the Engrish as it is very annoying. The spelling and grammatical mistakes need to be corrected. What is in and on seems to be a problem

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
That's indeed something that's planned along the way for those who wish to pursue that route!
Albeit it's a long term plan because bringing a child would alter the dynamic of the relationship quite a bit and if possible I'd like for there to be content even after they become parents.

Although as I said this is quite the long term thing on my whiteboard haha
Thank you kindly for answering. I will definitely keep this game in my watchlist. :)

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
A nice story and I like the sister. Renders are good but the text box is far too big and is it required these days? It dominates too much. I agree about the Engrish as it is very annoying. The spelling and grammatical mistakes need to be corrected. What is in and on seems to be a problem
The textbox is something I am not entirely happy with either, I'll take a deeper look at it before next release
Regarding the rest, an additional proofreader has been enlisted! Thank you for playing it!

Thank you kindly for answering. I will definitely keep this game in my watchlist. :)

Hope you enjoy it to it's fullest my friend!

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
good start (y), the sister is really cute and im glad the story is just about them, looking forward for whats to come

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
The best thing about this is the fact that the MC's sister is decent. Could do without that side ponytail. For as many lines as it has, I could do for more frequent choices (there presently isn't anything to choose)

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

Bonnenuit

Oct 4, 2018
"This visual novel aims to provide a realistic incest dating experience, as realistic as such a thing might be of course, for this reason the game will focus solely on the romance between the MC and his Little Sister avoiding any kind of harem route."

Ok, I'm a huge fan of the harem-themed games, but I can fully get behind this. It blows my mind how many games of the harem variety START with mom/stepmom/landlady and sis/stepsis/roommate and then move forward, instead of using them as a conclusion, which (to me, at least) seems an obvious conclusion in being "more realistic" as well as being a higher payout. (Which is to say, if your audience is the incest crowd and you provide that on day one, where do you have left to go?)

Good luck to these(this?) dev(s) for taking a less-travelled path, and one that makes a lot of sense. I'll be interested to see where it goes. I'm a sucker for stepcest romance!

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
Ok, I'm a huge fan of the harem-themed games, but I can fully get behind this. It blows my mind how many games of the harem variety START with mom/stepmom/landlady and sis/stepsis/roommate and then move forward, instead of using them as a conclusion, which (to me, at least) seems an obvious conclusion in being "more realistic" as well as being a higher payout. (Which is to say, if your audience is the incest crowd and you provide that on day one, where do you have left to go?)
I'm a huge fan of harem games where it's your whole family (mom, two sisters usually, Often aunt and cousin(s), sometimes a brother, dad or both, though I don't care about males as much), but I also like a good focused game. I can't speak to the realism of siblings fucking, because I don't know of anywhere that it's legal and I can't think of any stories I read or saw in news where everything was entirely consenting. That being said, once I have more information I'm willing to concede the point that the game might capture the nuances of knowing just what to say to get the girl. Maybe. I'll let ya know when there are choices to actually make in the game.

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
"This visual novel aims to provide a realistic incest dating experience, as realistic as such a thing might be of course, for this reason the game will focus solely on the romance between the MC and his Little Sister avoiding any kind of harem route."

Good luck to these(this?) dev(s) for taking a less-travelled path, and one that makes a lot of sense. I'll be interested to see where it goes. I'm a sucker for stepcest romance!
I too enjoy Harem games as well for certain reasons we all know they can turn up to be very fun indeed, but as you said the goal in this game is the buildup of the relation on itself. The idea is to make it feel like there's an actual loving relation between the MC and his sister!

Thank you for your kind words and I hope you enjoy the new content!

I'm a huge fan of harem games where it's your whole family (mom, two sisters usually, Often aunt and cousin(s), sometimes a brother, dad or both, though I don't care about males as much), but I also like a good focused game. I can't speak to the realism of siblings fucking, because I don't know of anywhere that it's legal and I can't think of any stories I read or saw in news where everything was entirely consenting. That being said, once I have more information I'm willing to concede the point that the game might capture the nuances of knowing just what to say to get the girl. Maybe. I'll let ya know when there are choices to actually make in the game.

The main reason for there being only a few choices and these at the very beginning is that I didn't want to add too many meaningless choices which mail just derail the story, as it's the very beginning these first issues will be a bit "railroaded" in the sense that there's a clear goal where the story is moving (dating your sister)

But the idea is that after the relationship begins to settle that you the player will be able to choose the "nuances" of the relationship. This of course is currently under review because we do not wish to compromise the integrity of the story with hollow choices.

Hope this answers your question!

Last edited:

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
not ever one sex scene wtf
your avatar doesn't show completely naked boobs?! WTF!

dude...just chill, it's the FIRST release, it's an incest love story(one who develops slowly if i understood correctly something that on AO3 would be tagged as #slowburn), who got released like yesterday, first release usually means "showing the prologue or the initial situation, the beginning of the story"

and you genuinely expect sex in the very first release?

Last edited:

Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Compressed version is not working, comes up with the error "could not find label 'start'".
Sadly the compressed version is not done by either me or the dev team so I cannot be of much assistance.

My apologies, I hope you're able to play any of the other versions though!

Reactions: BVonkX

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
The main reason for there being only a few choices and these at the very beginning is that I didn't want to add too many meaningless choices which mail just derail the story, as it's the very beginning these first issues will be a bit "railroaded" in the sense that there's a clear goal where the story is moving (dating your sister)

But the idea is that after the relationship begins to settle that you the player will be able to choose the "nuances" of the relationship. This of course is currently under review because we do not wish to compromise the integrity of the story with hollow choices.

Hope this answers your question!
I didn't ask any question that I'm aware of. I made statements. Thing is I don't recall any choice other than what relation they were. Even the Obligatory Interrupted Sibling/Daughter Shower with choices whether to watch or whatever might have a choice if there's a point system and/or if the choices set flags (whether you peek or keep peeking determines how they react later etc). Like In a game I just commented on... yesterday? Corruption Time or some such. I DL'd the walkthru mod for it and I'll be damned if every choice doesn't affect one of the characters (5) stats. My family is not very happy, but they're kind of horny, corrupted, and nudist.

Even if you're not doing it, I've seen games where it set flags like bj=1 or some such and some dialogue options may or may not even be locked out if bj=0. This game is a little short though, and none of my commentary is passing judgment, it's all "wait and see".

Sorry to intrude, what's that?

dude...just chill, it's the FIRST release,
Also it does have sister boobs, so that's a plus :D

Reactions: Gargarlley

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
anyone else having an error when they try to save
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 922, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2218, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3007, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3816, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1027, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 245, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 969, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 904, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 323, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 372, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 431, in save
location.save(slotname, sr)
File "renpy/savelocation.py", line 421, in save
raise Exception("Not saved - no valid save locations.")
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.

Windows-10-10.0.18362
Ren'Py 7.4.2.1292
My sister and I 0.1
Mon Mar 8 15:28:03 2021
```

3.70 star(s) 34 Votes