Simple walkthrough mod with few additions.​

Updated: 20.9.2022
Game/Creator: My Sister My Roomate / Sumodeine
Modder: Powerack
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 1.69
Language: EN

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Download:

walkthrough-msmr-1.png walkthrough-msmr-3.png walkthrough-msmr-4.png walkthrough-msmr-2.png

Last edited:

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021

Overview:
Simple walkthrough mod with few additions.​

Updated: 20.9.2022
Game/Creator: My Sister My Roomate / Sumodeine
Modder: Powerack
Mod Version: 1.0
Game Version: 1.69
Language: EN

Features:

Installation:

Thanks for this, but, if I may:

Instead of using "Wrong" or "Good", maybe you should take what you call "Wrong" and simply rename to show that it's content YOU don't personally like or want to see, such as "NTR Ahead" or "Find out your sister isn't shy and a virgin" or something; we all know that "Good" will just be the choice that doesn't lead down the road you don't like.

I know you give the disclaimer at the beginning, but so far only one "Wrong" warning led to a game ending decision - the others have simply led to content that isn't your personal preference. If you name the upcoming kink or interaction, you let people know what they're choosing or avoiding, rather than simply telling them that the choice is something you personally don't like.

This will still give the people that think an LI losing her virginity years before you get a chance to do her in the game is NTR fair warning, but allow others to know "oh, it's just going to be a slightly more realistic portrayal of the college hook-up culture".

After all: you don't seem to have any trouble with the concept of fucking your twin sister, so why express other hangups by using qualitative, rather than objective, walkthrough indicators?

Last edited: