3D-Daz Fan Art My Sister, My Roommate Fan Art and Assets thread

Dr. Javi

May 29, 2020
Apologies for the stupidity, but have you release an incomplete version of this mod? Thanks.

Last edited:

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
Apologies for the stupidity, but have you release an incomplete version of this mod? Thanks.
No, the mod hasn't been posted yet. Although the renders are 100% ready, the recent events in Russia and Ukraine do not allow us to finish the RenPy code normally.
Basically, it comes to the replicas of the characters, the logic of the branches, events and dialogues already prescribed.
Just dialogs, unlike renderers, more involve the left hemisphere, and it's still busy with the hell knows what... :(

v9busstop.png
Old render

Street041.jpg
New render

If anyone is willing to help with the code, I would be glad of course.

Reactions: LFARA

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
hello. I'm not here to fight--despite how I'm feeling... I just want everyone to know that it was I who initiated this project... without my vision and without the year and a half of getting ghosted by those who agreed to help me--this would not be. while Alex did a lot--this was a project that I initiated and not him. I have far more to say but starting a fight will not yield anything of value. I just want the acknowledgment and the credit that I deserve.

Last edited:

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
hello. I'm not here to fight--despite how I'm feeling... I just want everyone to know that it was I who initiated this project... without my vision and without the year and a half of getting ghosted by those who agreed to help me--this would not be. while Alex did a lot--this was a project that I initiated and not him. I have far more to say but starting a fight will not yield anything of value. I just want the acknowledgment and the credit that I deserve.
v7corygym13.png

No quarrels, we just disagreed on what the mod was supposed to look like.
It's just a different perception of the plot, characters and the logic of their actions. And yes, I will definitely mention you, Ghostface, as well as all other involved members of the F95 community in the credits for this mod.
Just write down the best way to put you in the credits. I don't mind writing it like this, "Initial Idea: Ghostface". That seems fair to me.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
View attachment 1723794

It's just a different perception of the plot, characters and the logic of their actions. And yes, I will definitely mention you, Ghostface, as well as all other involved members of the F95 community in the credits for this mod.
Just write down the best way to put you in the credits. I don't mind writing it like this, "Initial Idea: Ghostface". That seems fair to me.
''Lead Developer''. I planned and dealt with people ghosting me and bailing on me for a year and a half before I even knew you existed.

Last edited:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
View attachment 1723794

wanted to pm you you this, but:
You were also incredibly disrespectful to me. Instead of talking about it out like grown ups--you just brushed me off and kicked me off my own project. What you did really got to me. That wasn't right. I wanted to air this privately but, here we are.

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
have you figured out how to incorporate the other girls into a harem ending? that was always something that eluded me.

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
have you figured out how to incorporate the other girls into a harem ending? that was always something that eluded me.
v9beach3.png

Well, given that the mod so far covers events from the Prologue to Episode 9 (rainy day in beach bar), there can't be a harem in it by definition. By this point, Taylor hasn't even had sex with Nikki or Molly, though in the mod he already has sex with Sarah by this moment, at the player's choice. But, of course, I spelled out the characters' relationships a little deeper and more varied.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

AlexStone

Aug 29, 2020
v9breakthe4thwall.png

Need an expert (or sound advice) to help convert my art from .png to .webp for the finished mod.
Since without loss of quality mod (2250 new renders) weighs already 6.2 GB, which, in my opinion, a lot, but to convert so many arts manually I do not want.

And so, parts 1-9 are ready for 97%, as for art, and on the code, is not more than 100 renders left.