3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

wamakima5004

Dec 17, 2017
Quick and easy game but just time consuming and a bit boring.
Try to level up do a decent level. It is easier to make points that way.
Or just use cheat engine.

Reactions: Daveck

feral74

May 31, 2017
i dont understand i dont see the score to buy upgrade and the up level doesnt seem to do anything

Sleir

Sep 5, 2018
i dont understand i dont see the score to buy upgrade and the up level doesnt seem to do anything
Happens with me too, my PC screen is too small, but I think I can help.
Leveling up makes the sister harder to wake up and I managed to guess the score based on the lower part of the numbers. Did you notice that you use the score to buy new actions too?

NLDxb

Oct 29, 2017
Works great for me, and really nice game, although quite short. Thanks for uploading!

Kuniyoshi

May 24, 2017
Finally got round to giving this a go and I've enjoyed it so far...Well, all except for the fact that I can't do any of the 2nd tier options despite unlocking them!

Joshuanon

Jun 10, 2018
super unbalanced. lvl 100 is way too high for a second move when your first move only gets 5xp per second and each level costs five more xp. that's 82 minutes completely counting out the initial cooldown needed for the first ten or so levels. Is there a way to speed this up? becaue if no then this game sucks.

Edit: Just figured out that you don't need to be lvl 100 to unock the socond move, you just need 100xp. Good thing I did the math first before commiting too much time to this

Reactions: Gaboris

Crowly89

Jul 2, 2017
So for anyone missing the first step, after pulling down the blanket a 2 steps or so, you can start fingering her mouth and get some xp/levels.

Reactions: Xevioni
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes