My soon-to-be hentai game's artwork

SkelewderGames

Nov 26, 2018
Hello! Skelewder here,

I've posted before but in the development side of threads... Not much attention on that post, BUT maybe it'll get noticed here and you'll be interested enough to go give me a follow on twitter! My plan is to make a H-RPG with voluptuous content and all my kinks/fetishes (check my other post for more details). As of now there isn't any build of the game yet since I just started learning gamedev. I have a varied amount of sketches, colored sketches, and just a couple fully rendered pieces. I could dig around to find artwork from my previous artist name (switched when deciding on making a game and opened new twitter, closing previous one). But for now here's some I made recently:
Slime defeat scene v1.png
Slime defeat image (colored sketch) for when you get knocked down by slimes, I plan on adding different armors to it, in this case the slimes damaged her armor enough that it fully broke.
Waterfall CG1 v3.png
Here's how a fully rendered image in the game will look like! This scene comes up when you encounter a small waterfall where she can go skinny dipping in the forest. I'm not too experienced with backgrounds but I try my best. See the stealth suit on the ground behind her? I actually plan on drawing a variation with each of the various outfits for this CG and many others! In this case it doesn't actually take all that much since it's just removing that clothes layer group and making a new one with sketch, then lineart then color of another outfit (30 minutes at most). I finished this waterfall pic in about 3 days, putting in 1-3.5 hours per day. Here's how the base sketch looked like (20 minutes at most). Also I sketched a sandal it's actually a boot lmao
Waterfall CG 1 sketch.jpg
And here's the stealth suit design!
Stealth suit style 01.2.jpg
The protagonist girl in the images is leaning on the plump side of the scale since I set on this quest due to not finding enough games with curvier content. I'll make a list of my faves later, one I can name off the top of my head is Dandy Boy Adventures (the milfs in the game are godsent).
Plains entry Overalls.jpg
I intend to have the naked overalls as an outfit to choose, though I might go back to that image to edit out the ripped pocket bc it doesn't sit right with me. This is what I want the "loading screen" to look like when you enter the plains, the trees further down indicate the forest section of the map, and the caves and mountains go after that. In regards to the quality in this particular piece, it's almost a full render but since it's smaller than the rest of the artworks it loses a bit of the detail. This is precisely what lets me finish more artworks in less time, so if y'all are fine with this quality level on the rest of the game CGs then I'll gladly finish as many as possible so I can put the game together.
Camisole front.jpg Body wip.jpg Pitfall trap sketch.jpg
Sketch/wip dump! A casual clothing kind of costume, a body+face+bikini armor concept art that I'll most likely ditch, and the image sequence I'll add when falling into pitfall traps (stealth suit version, will make one for each costume). If it gets enough attention and support I'll start uploading sketches to my twitter too! Which btw here it is:

Thank you for reading/looking through this <3

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Shate and BczILher

dudeguybro

Jan 25, 2019
Hello! Skelewder here,

I've posted before but in the development side of threads... Not much attention on that post, BUT maybe it'll get noticed here and you'll be interested enough to go give me a follow on twitter! My plan is to make a H-RPG with voluptuous content and all my kinks/fetishes (check my other post for more details). As of now there isn't any build of the game yet since I just started learning gamedev. I have a varied amount of sketches, colored sketches, and just a couple fully rendered pieces. I could dig around to find artwork from my previous artist name (switched when deciding on making a game and opened new twitter, closing previous one). But for now here's some I made recently:
View attachment 2454948
Slime defeat image (colored sketch) for when you get knocked down by slimes, I plan on adding different armors to it, in this case the slimes damaged her armor enough that it fully broke.
View attachment 2454968
Here's how a fully rendered image in the game will look like! This scene comes up when you encounter a small waterfall where she can go skinny dipping in the forest. I'm not too experienced with backgrounds but I try my best. See the stealth suit on the ground behind her? I actually plan on drawing a variation with each of the various outfits for this CG and many others! In this case it doesn't actually take all that much since it's just removing that clothes layer group and making a new one with sketch, then lineart then color of another outfit (30 minutes at most). I finished this waterfall pic in about 3 days, putting in 1-3.5 hours per day. Here's how the base sketch looked like (20 minutes at most). Also I sketched a sandal it's actually a boot lmao
View attachment 2455031
And here's the stealth suit design!
View attachment 2455033
The protagonist girl in the images is leaning on the plump side of the scale since I set on this quest due to not finding enough games with curvier content. I'll make a list of my faves later, one I can name off the top of my head is Dandy Boy Adventures (the milfs in the game are godsent).
View attachment 2454977
I intend to have the naked overalls as an outfit to choose, though I might go back to that image to edit out the ripped pocket bc it doesn't sit right with me. This is what I want the "loading screen" to look like when you enter the plains, the trees further down indicate the forest section of the map, and the caves and mountains go after that. In regards to the quality in this particular piece, it's almost a full render but since it's smaller than the rest of the artworks it loses a bit of the detail. This is precisely what lets me finish more artworks in less time, so if y'all are fine with this quality level on the rest of the game CGs then I'll gladly finish as many as possible so I can put the game together.
View attachment 2455054 View attachment 2455057 View attachment 2455069
Sketch/wip dump! A casual clothing kind of costume, a body+face+bikini armor concept art that I'll most likely ditch, and the image sequence I'll add when falling into pitfall traps (stealth suit version, will make one for each costume). If it gets enough attention and support I'll start uploading sketches to my twitter too! Which btw here it is:

Thank you for reading/looking through this <3
gotta say love the dumb truck ass and even if the art style isnt as flashy as others its appealing in its own way cant wait to see more progress goodluck

• Red Heart
Reactions: SkelewderGames